• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The reason people are not posting pics and clips

P

Psycho4048

Well, within the exception of a few people, the majority of users are not posting pics or clips to the forum. On the old forum, when it first got started, the posting was going crazy. This of course was when Honesty.com was allowing unlimited hosting space. Now it seems to have come to a near stand still (again, with a few exceptions). This is not any of our faults. The reason this has happened is based directly on the changes taking place in the "online world". Free hosts are disappearing as is free storage space. Honesty.Com just got rid of ALL their free hosting services. Geocities, Xoom, Fortunecity, and Tripod do not allow direct linking. With online ad revenue plummeting expect to see the demise of such "free hosting sites". Basically, the free and easy days are behind us. Right now there is no clear or forseeable plan by which all users are going to be able to post content here. Aside from AOL members who have 2mb of space per screename, there is virtually nowhere online that files can be stored and direct linked and those few that do will not be around much longer.

The real question is where does that leave us? Here's a scary answer. I have no idea :) The archives is doing well which means the forum will stay afloat and the html pages that accompany it. The discussion can continue to thrive and the polls and stories and all that other good stuff will remain. What is in danger is the average user losing the ability to post pics and clips. We'll be thinking long and hard about this in the coming weeks and will try to come up with a viable plan. If any of you members out there have ideas please feel free to post 'em. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

Psycho

Re:

Actually FortuneCity allows hotlinking of images:

tk105.jpg

But you can't upload .mpg files, even if you change the extension to .jpg (I haven't tried uploading other types of video formats though).

If the archives is generating enough revenue, you could increase the storage space and allow users to upload images/videos to the server, and post them from there.

Oh good god who is that amazingly gorgeous girl in that pic? And where did you get that pic?

Okay, I think Jeff found a host that might work for now. I've tested it out and it works for pics, for clips nothing yet. Simply go to www.clubphoto.com and sign up for a free account. Its much like Honesty.com. Try it out and let me know how it works for you.

Psycho

club photo appears to work fine

Hi Psycho!

It appears that the club photo posings work fine. I posted 2 in the image section.

R

what about Yahoo Briefcase for movies?

I never tried it for upload, but sometimes got movies from there.

Last edited:
Psycho4048 said:
...This of course was when Honesty.com was allowing unlimited hosting space. Now it seems to have come to a near stand still (again, with a few exceptions...

I still get no problems downloading files from honesty.com - just a few minutes ago I got a download speed of about 45 Kbyte/sec (with dsl).

I would also like to inquire about that pic, and the promise (please, please) of further such pics. May I furthermore add, HOMMINA-HOMMINA-HOMMINA!

Hey Nerdness, Scooby, 5150,

I found that picture on one of many teen girl picture galleries on the net. I have no idea who that chickie is, and it didn't seem to be part of a series. 5150, I'll try to add similar images when possible.

Girl in the pic

Hey guys, not to ruin anyone's Christmas but that girl looks all of about 8, maybe 12 years old max. But hey, if that's your thing, do what you gotta do

Actually, I'd say she's probably a tweener, probably 12-14. Girls develop much faster these days, Nerdness, so you can't really estimate age by chest size. Check out the local talent a nearby mall and you'll see what I mean :).

Going TOTALLY off the point, I think Yahoo! Briefcase works, although I suspect the limited space can be disheartening. I haven't had many (even ANY) problems downloading from Honesty, with the exception of that fiddly "Save Target As..." method.

After having worked with this girl:

ashley.jpg

and seen her drivers license, I can easily believe that the pictured one is 18-21, although she could be as young as 16 to my eye.

Attachments

• 12047.jpg
    12047.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 7
Interested in helping to find a download server!

Hey Clan, Tklulater here!

(Jeff, you remember me from my TTD Productions days)

Anyhow, I will try to tap my resources at work to see
if anyone in our IS group knows of a place where you could set-up shop for downloaded purposes. Hey I stand to benefit too.

As far as the younger looking girl in the picture. I'd love to see her in a tickling video. Ah, but I can only hope!

Cheers to my tickling brethren!

This will probably open a giant can of worms, but what if we were to use the Archives themselves for new uploads? It would use up bandwidth, but I'm sure that a compensation system could be worked out. For example, each time a picture is posted, make it "expire" (In other words, move permanently to the archives) an amount of time after it's posted. While this certainly doesn't cover costs, I wouldn't mind having ads on the non-archive pages, and the increased page views (from everyone checking in more frequently) would bring up ad revenues (I assume the ads are pay-per-view. Pay-per-click ads are unreliable). Of course, I don't speak for anybody but myself, but the system seems reasonable enough.

Wow. This is peak necro-posting. I'm pretty sure this sets the record for "oldest thread revived from the dead" lol

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Omg the most recent comments on this OG post from Psycho is killing me LOL

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back