• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Opinions Requested On Cellphones

P50

TMF Expert
Time for a change in cellphone service

I welcome and invite opinions from happy customers, as well as hateful hurtful harmed victims.

(And yes, I know that I can do a quick and simple web search for "...<I>I want to get cell phone service </I>..." which is the precise reason I posted this thread in the first place; i.e., I just did exactly that.)

Drew and I use cingular, which we switched to after having used AT&T for a couple of years. We are much happier with them. The reception is better and customer service is good. Of course, the provider with the best reception varies from area to area. So, I would suggest you check with people near you to see who has what and how the reception is. One option is to simply take a walk through a local mall and ask folks you see with phones. It's probably the quickest way to canvas a fair sized group of people.

Ann

I use Cingular. I like it. They have some good calling plans.

Great;

Voted best by whom ?

On what criteria(ion) ?

Come on TMF'ers, who has good cellphones and who has bad ones ?

I think verizon is good having had HORRID other providers... I know others who feel the same way. My phone is just a kyocera phantom and there is not really ever a problem with service ever until I'm in the tundra of the upper peninsula, and nothing will ever work there.

my two cents,
kitten

Verizon or Sprint...but check coverage with Sprint first...if you have good "coverage" with Sprint they are really pretty good...
Otherwise go with Verizon...they do have the best network around...and they have had the "IN" network for far longer than most companies. Anyone within Verizon is a free call..think about that...

Just my 2 cents...but check your local area too...

P50 said:
Great;

Voted best by whom ?

On what criteria(ion) ?

Come on TMF'ers, who has good cellphones and who has bad ones ?

I saw the study in a magazine. cant remember which one. it was based on service and reception.

Sprint is supposed to be notorious for bad customer service. I personally never had many problems. Usually their coverage was pretty good but for some reason where I am it's poor. I signed up for Verizon and the first thing they did was put me on a 2-year instead of 1-year plan; however I got that taken care of at a brick-and-mortar store. I am pleased with the phone I got from them. FYI I hear Nokia's are the best but I can't really say.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back