• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Love Hewitt and Sigourney Weaver clip

kietelfan

TMF Novice
Can somebody please post that clip??? I missed that one and now it's no longer available at HITW. What is exactly happening in that scene??

Kietelfan

[email protected]

I missed it as well, if someone would be generous enough to repost it, preferably in mpeg or rm format (i couldn't figure out the whole avi thing) then i'd be grateful for life!!

TickleStud

I have the clip in .avi form. I've helped one member acquire it and would be glad to assist others, but I can't post it directly to the TMF.

What happens "exactly" is this: JLH starts tickling SW's waist (the latter is rolling around a bit on the floor). SW laughs a little, but Jennifer is not getting her that well. Then SW reaches up and squeezes JLH's waist. She screams loudly and rolls away on the floor. SW goes after her and tickles JLH's waist area for a few more seconds. There is good JLH laughter. (Unfortunately, SW doesn't "press her advantage".)

Following this, JLH is lying on her stomach on the floor in what I believe some people around here call "the pose", that is, with her lower legs up in the air so that you can see the soles of her feet. Jennifer does quite a bit of "playing" with her own feet--wriggling them around, rubbing one against the other and so forth.

It is a very good clip.

dig dug dog

I think the actual HITW server is down, as they are trying to build up another server to assist the one they already have. Hopefully they'll be done soon...:zzzzz:

Hello mnstrtiklr,

Unfortunately, the file is too big to e-mail--at least on my system. If you have any other options, I'll be glad to try them...

ddd

JLH and Sigourney Weaver Clip

:wow: :wow: :wow:

For gods sake can sum1 plaeeeeease send me that clip. Ive been searchin' for ages and cant find it anywhere.

PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!! mail me @

[email protected]

I will be soooooo gr8ful to any1 who sends it.

The ICEMAN.

When Armageddon comes the iceman will rise above the ashes on the wings of defiance!!!
:angel:

Iceman and Rhys,

I would be glad to help any way I can, but you've got to do your part.

As I wrote above, when I try to send the file through my e-mail, I get a message saying the file is too large. What are my options for getting it to you?

Please respond immediately because I am going out of town for a while very soon.

dig dug

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back