• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alyssa Milano

grstark62

TMF Novice
Don't know exactly how I found this, but was searching Google and came up with a chat with Alyssa Milano about Charmed. Anyway, here is the part of the quote you might find interesting:

23:01:43 EDT <alyssa is fine!!!> where r u ticklish?

23:01:55 EDT <Alyssa> Everywhere.

She actually answered the question. The link is here for all you skeptics:

http://www.safesearching.com/alyssamilano/features/20010927_chat.shtml

This is good news, huh?

grstark62,

Man, this appears to be an amazing find! Congratulations! Too bad it is so short of course, but it looks like an honest to goodness confirmation about Alyssa. Did other people know about this before??

Wow, the thought of it...Alyssa Milano ticklish...EVERYWHERE.

Sweet dreams, people.

Thank you, stark!

:veryhappy

dig dug

what's up?

I can't believe that no one but dig dug has responded to this find! Are you guys asleep? For months I have been seeing questions about Alyssa, and when true confirmation is posted, no one seems to notice.... Come on guys, this was a major stroke of luck.:confused:

Great find grstark62!!! I Would love to test her ticklishness!

The reason no one is responding is because we were all over this chat and this is old news (but good news). There is an Alyssa Chat thread that was started and let the forum know the results the night of her chat.

Thanks for the info, navel--but STARK, you did good!! Not everyone catches every thread and news like that bears repeating!

If Alyssa Milano isn't worth a second post, who is??

ddd

Question

I have a question. Shouldn't things like this be posted in our Celebrity Info Section? I must have missed the thread where it was discussed before, and when I found it, posted it again. The only reason that I am asking is that a few months back, someone asked the question about Mandy Moore being ticklish, and was berated pretty heavily for it. Now Mandy is listed in TOYOU's list I think, but I checked for Alyssa, and didn't see it anywhere. Had it been there, I wouldn't have posted it again, and it might prevent someone who doesn't know from asking if Alyssa is ticklish in the future.

you have a good point. However, nontkl is compiling a comprehensive list of Celebs that should be ready soon...

It seems another reason these are posted here is that we've been "trained" to come to this section for this information. I think it's good to post new information on celebrities here, then moved to the list.

Just an opinion

Tckleguy

I am really almost done....everything has been cut and pasted in order.....it's just there's alot of editing and rewriting to make it readable and coherent. Believe me, it's massive!!! Some of the moderators have seen it as a work-in-progress and have all given me enthusiastic feedback!

I completely agree!! People should continue to post on this board! Half of the stuff on my list comes from this board!!!! I am not compiling the list to replace the board-I will continue to maintain it. I will really try to post a preliminary list of this (and the mainstream) in the next week.....I'm really looking forward to seeing your comments.

There's also some other (really good) stuff about to happen to the lists....but it's currently a secret!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back