• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

oil with feet

toulou

TMF Poster
It's possible you think to emerge again the ticklishness of the feet of a female friend of me who was ticklish in the past but not anymore with using some oils?

I have used oils on ladies feet with GREAT results...makes the skin nice a slick...use a hair brush on her soles or a Sonicare toothbrush and see if she reacts...that should do it!!

Good luck and Welcome!

tommytikl said:
I have used oils on ladies feet with GREAT results...makes the skin nice a slick...use a hair brush on her soles or a Sonicare toothbrush and see if she reacts...that should do it!!

Good luck and Welcome!

wich oils do you recomend?

Personally I always use Baby Oil...nice and slick and doesn't obsorb too quickly into the skin...and keeps them soft.

Almost any lotion can be used but baby oil just make the skin nicely slick!

tommytikl said:
Personally I always use Baby Oil...nice and slick and doesn't obsorb too quickly into the skin...and keeps them soft.

Almost any lotion can be used but baby oil just make the skin nicely slick!

I know it works for me!! Anything that makes the skin slick will add to the experience!

tbbw

I second that~LOVE oil!
XOXO

ticklishbbw said:
I know it works for me!! Anything that makes the skin slick will add to the experience!

tbbw

I have used warm oil--anything warm especially on feet makes the nerves come to the surface..making one more ticklish than without it. Plus the fact it makes my nails glide easier.

Victoria

(makes note to avoid all flights to Florida amd always wear combat boots.) :D :D :p

Hm...

Well, maybe the victim gets more ticklish, but I dont like oil. It's just the total turn off for me. Dont know why :) Just my two cents.
Greetz,
TNO

I suppose any kind of moisturising agent makes the soles softer and more sensitive, and evilwoman there put that in great context. I think a lot of feet will be in trouble with her around!

Buys stocks in the "Oils R US" Tickle Oil Co.

Now that he knows Steph like it. :D :p :veryhappy :blaugh: :devil: :firedevil :angel:

My first tickling experience was with baby oil and a fork. That is what converted me. I prefer baby oil to lotions cuz it makes my feet really soft and objects d' tickle, glide right across the surface.

Majestic

Re: Buys stocks in the "Oils R US" Tickle Oil Co.

Now you know you can't use the word "stocks" and "oil" in the same post without giving me a coronary...
XOXO

ticklishscribe said:
Now that he knows Steph like it. :D :p :veryhappy :blaugh: :devil: :firedevil :angel:

I've found Durex lubricant to be really good. It washes off really easily in water and makes ticklishness totally evil! ;)

BigJim said:
I've found Durex lubricant to be really good. It washes off really easily in water and makes ticklishness totally evil! ;)

*faints*

:devil: And that's only imagining it.

Laz, we gotta pretty effective new submission hold here. :D

Can I faint down there beside you Mimi - *thud too late

Love your signature too:D

Re: Re: Buys stocks in the "Oils R US" Tickle Oil Co.

steph said:
Now you know you can't use the word "stocks" and "oil" in the same post without giving me a coronary...
XOXO

*makes notes in tickle journal*:p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back