• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True tickling experience (m/f & f/m)

BelgianFeather

Hi people,
I doubt about it...but I think I'm ready to share some good moments of true tickling experience I had for a few months ago. I will not mention the actual girls name neither where she lives. Out of respect. Just let me call her "Pearl"... to pick out just something.

Pearl and I started by mailing each other after we've met each other at a certain forum. Expressing our feelings related to tickling to each other. We've mailed lots and lots...after awhile we decided to call now and then. It was really cool to talk about the love of tickling with each other. I always fantasized how it would be to really tickle out a girl, and vice-versa.

After a few weeks of mailing and calling we decided to "go for it". We actually agreed that I would come over to her place and see how it would be in "real life". At first we just had a pleasant and easy conversation. Cause , even though we talked and mailed so much about tickling, we were in some way "shy". None of us dared to take the first real initiative. But after some few "red cheeks" (both of us had those) later, she started to pinch me in my sides now and then, causing me to flinch. I reacted with a couple of pinches back at her sides, causing her to wiggle lightly.

The so called "ice" was broken. What followed was a sort of tickle fight, while we both tried to overwhelm each other. It was a "fight" with chances for both. We tried to tickle each other in the sides, on the tummy, the ribs, armpits...just every part of the upperbody. It was really "something" to hear that girl giggle and laugh without having to shame me. She was really enjoying it, and of course , so did I.

After awhile I noticed that I've "forgotten" about a spot. Which were her BARE feet. I let her win a bit...even though it costs me shriels of laughter and begging. But my objective was to "calm" her attack down. And that was exactly what she did...she felt "compassion" and withdrawed her hands from my body. ANd on that point I decided to attack her bare feet unexpected. And unexpected she was. As soon as my finger raked her soft feeling naked soles, she was wiggling and trashing all over her bed. Squealing to get the tickling stopped, but I did not do that in the first time. I kept tickling her arches, her insteps AND the base of her toes till she screamed for mercy.

After that we were on for a break. We were both in some sweat. So we decided to go into town for a drink and some nice chat. It was wonderful weather. When returning to her home we discussed a special sort of "game" to the tickling we already had.

We found out that we could slightly change the rules of the game "Trivial Pursuit". A game on which each person needs to answer questions about science, history, geography, etc... Our rule differed from the real ones because we decided that for each wrong answer....the person should let him or her tickle for 10 seconds with the least resistance. So, it was pretty tensioned. Even though we liked tickling and being tickled...we were somewhat to "proud" to miss on every question. But of course...soon or late one of us slipped up on a question.

The first person to do that was me. She ordered me to lay down on my backon her bed and I had to clutch the headend of her bed with my hands. So my armpits were exposed to her sharp nails..;and so was the rest of my body actually. She dugged in all of her fingers, letting them explore my ribs, tummy, armpits...I was going nuts and screaming for forgiveness for not having answered right. AFter ten seconds it was her turn again to answer a question. Lucky enough, SHE was wrong this time.

I asked her to lay on her stomach, while I was sitting on her lower legs (in a way it didn't hurt of course). I found out that her tender feet were by far the most ticklish spot she had. So now I had the chance to "torture" those soles with no resistance. I let all of my nails scratch upon the soft skin...then I bend her toes a bit backwards and let my nails wiggle under the base of them. She was going nuts. Screaming, yelling and trying to beg. it was so funny to hear her try to speak, but not being able all too much.

And so it went on for another hour, we each missed another few questions, so that laughter was filling up the room on and on. After awhile we took another break. After the break we decided it was about time for the final. We discussed (in her garten , whilst smoking a cigarette) if we should try to tie each other up ... We felt a bit strange, since it was our actual first (tickle) meet. But in the end we agreed to only tie up the hands, and not the legs. We both feel comfy with that.

First it was my turn. I was tied up with my hands on the head of her bed. She removed my shirt before tying me up, so I was there all vulnerable to her sharp and relatively long nails. She started to softly pinch into my sides, already causing me to giggle and burst out into laughing. She was giggling along, cause it was fine (she said) ...to hear me laughing helplessly and knowing that I could not defend myself. Thereafter she went for my bare tummy, letting all her nails wiggle and probe into my flesh. I was going bereserk,...trying to beg and utter pleading words, but only half of them were clearly to be heared. Finally she decided to give me a short break.... but meanwhile she asked me if I was somewhat ticklish on my feet too. To my (un)luck , I WAS ticklish there. She started tracing circles onto my insteps, and it did not take long before I was in hysterics again. Slamming my head on the pillow underneath it. The times I "cried" for my beloved mommy, lol. Then she concluded it was her time now. Fair is fair, according to her (and to me)

So I tied her up in the same way as she did tie me up. I might unbutton her blouse a bit, so that her tummy was exposed to me fully vulnerable. And that was where I started her "torment". I let my fingers dance all around her bellybutton...causing her to laugh like a little girl. Then I tried out her bellybutton, using my forefinger to "wiggle" into it. She was going nuts soon enough. Trying to scream for forgiveness. But I said I couldn't hear a thing, that she had to speak loud and clear ;p I went for her pits then, using all of my fingers to torment both her left and right armpit. She was utterly trying to lower them, but having her arms tied above her head , it was wasted energy. I told her she'd better use her strength to carry on. She was nearly howling with laughter...but not just yet. There was another spot which seemed me more interesting. So I stopped for a few seconds. Giving her the chance to drink something (letting a glas of water make contact with her lips). I said : now it's time for the final "push". Your little cute feetsies. She was looking in pure panic...but someway there was however a little smile appearing on her face too.

That was the last thing she did willingly, cause I let all of my fingers dance all upon her naked soles. From heels to toes and back, immediately both feet at once. She was trying the hard she could to curl her toes down, but not able to do it. She lost all of her controll. It was so enjoyable. I was actually thinking that I was dreaming. But that couldn't be...no one can sleep with such hysterical laughter "sounding" in the ears. I moved it up a little and really poked with my fingers onto her insteps. She was really out of her mind.... so I stopped for a few seconds. Actually it was not only her whom was tired. For the last thing, after about 15 seconds break I decided to wiggle my fingers in between her toes and underneath them. One final time, the room was filled with girlish laughter and attemps of trying to plead. But not one word was clearly understandable. She was really throwing her body up and down the bed, slamming her head on the pillow underneath.... so i Decided it was time to stop.

I released her and we both took all time to "recover". We couldn't actually believe that we did it. We talked so long about this before, mailed plenty of times. And were so shy on the beginning of the day... but now we were both exhausted. BUT happy we did it.

I stayed for evening lunch and then we said goodbye. It was such a wonderful experience and it had a few "sequels". We had in the end 2 other tickle meets before she had to go abroad for a year. Since the time she left to go abroad, I could no longer see her of course. But I was very happy to have had those chances. She was very friendly, talkative.... and most of all, trully enjoying tickling and being tickled.

So, that were my true tickling experiences I always "fantasized" about but never hoped coming true. So....you all know what they say "never say never".

Hope you liked my story and I would be pleased to read all of your reactions,
Belgian feather

Excelent! Wish I was lucky enough to have a tickle friend nearby. Thanks for posting.

I'd also like to thank you for taking the time to write your story in english. Your english is better than my french (which is non-existant).

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back