• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Enrique Inglesias & Shannon Elizabeth on Leno

VIGNYC

TMF Novice
I was watching Jay Leno last night and he had on Shannon Elizabeth and Enrique Inglesias. After Enrique performed he came and sat down next to Shannon for his interview with Jay. In the middle on the interview Jay mentions that he has heard through rumors and Tabloid magazines that Enrique is a foot guy. Enrique laughed and says, "yes, it's true I have a foot fetish." At that point shannon takes off her boot and places her bare foot in Enrique's lap. Enrique craddles her foot and says that shannon has a beautiful foot. At this point the camera has a close up of her foot in his hands. A perfect sole shot, couldn't see her toes, but the sole looked so soft! For some reason, I couldn't tell if he tickled her or not, she jerked her foot away and said something like don't put my foot on camera. The whole foot topic was about two minutes long as Jay asked Questions about Enrique's foot fetish in a comical manner. It was a lot of fun to watch.

Nice to see that Jay is still asking his guests penetrating questions on the burning issues of the day! :cool:

Crap...

I changed the channel before he came up to sing!
Errrr..:sowrong:

DK

I too changed channels - damn! but I'll get it when it reruns in the next day or two.......

I'm beginning to think Leno has a "foot thing". Just like Letterman does.

Vidcaps

Can anyone get any vidcaps of that show? Because I know that the Millions and the Millions of shannon fans out there would love to see shannon elizabeth's feet gettin tickled by enrique Iglesias.

Just to be clear....(and correct me if I'm wrong).....but I don't believe Shannon actually gets her feet tickled...only touched by Enrique.

Thanx for the post. There is a similar thread on the Mainstream Lists. They had seen a HITW alert in which the show is supposed to re-air next Friday.

Where is Riggs when you need him!!! Good thing this will rerun next Friday too!

Does anybody know NBC's schedule for repeats?

Last edited:
Enrique Inglesias & Shannon Elizabeth

The rerun schedule is exactly one week from the original at 2:35 AM, so it will actually be on Saturday morning. If memory serves, the musical guests are later in the show, so if you can't be up, just record the last half hour. The action should be on after 3 AM, so good luck, peace.....B.

Thanx for the confirmation, man. Now I can stop wasting all sorts of time crawling around NBC websites. If I can just remember come Friday to set up the VCR...

interesting stuff. i'd like to see that. i always appreciate mainstream feet and tickling, maybe because its so damn rare.

Yeah i definetly think jay leno has a foot thing, whenever he has an oppurtunity (heather locklear, jamie lee curtis) he has guests take off their shoes and put em up on his desk, and if you watch his eyes he's always staring down (nope, further down then that:devil:) and seems to always be checking out the feet of his female guests, lucky bastard, he should have a tickling segment on his show. speaking of talk show hosts, craig kilborn usually offers his lady guests a foot stool? coincidence? i say there's some sort of weird bond between all the late nite talk show hosts, and their love of feet!! :whip:

TickleStud

At last a link, from the Mousepad-

http://yt991.tripod.com/eliz.html

It looks like in one particular shot..she's almost anticipating being tickled.....and the close ups....is that foot movement a reaction to his hand (which is blurred and in motion...perhaps as he dragged it away from her...) or totally unrelated? (only the clip itself will answer that question!).

And let us not forget, from the recent Eonline chat:

From thedarkforests: Are your feet ticklish, or are you ticklish anywhere else?

Shannon Elizabet: I'm very ticklish! My feet and waist especially. I've tried to learn to control it over the years, because it's not always fun when someone makes you laugh so hard you can't breathe. And my mom's not ticklish, so I thought I could get to the point where I'm not--but I am. Just beware...I tickle back!

Last edited:
Woooooo! ! !

I JUST about forgot to set the tape last night before work (night shift)!

Woooooo! ! !

*will spend Saturday watching the foot scene over and over, in slow motion*

:devil:

de-confimation

Unfortunately, Shannon Elizabeth was not tickled on Leno. If you've seen the vidcaps posted by nontkl, you've seen what there is to see.

Poo

Oh BOO-HOO-HOO... not tickled? It would be nice, but who can be greedy? Finally we at least got the replay, and those of us fast and smart enough RECORDED it. And if you pause it... and play it in slow motion... you can imagine YOURSELF tickling those sexy ticklish feet.

Now if you'll excuse me...

*goes back to watching the clip over and over in slow motion*

:cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back