• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Platonic tickle torture; Can it work?

StockedAndGagged

1st Level Red Feather
Just wanted to get some opinions on this...

My first real serious girlfriend and I went out for a little less than a year, broke up, then got back together unofficially for a while. She wasnt the first I confessed my love of tickling to, but she was the first that I let tie me up (She wasnt ticklish). We have since stopped dating, though remained in contact.

We havent seen each other in a while; but have made plans to get together in a couple weeks. Though we aren't going to get back together or anything, the talk of tickling came up again, and we've decided that I'm well overdue for some tickle torture.

My question is; do you think it can remain platonic? Every time we did this previously, it always turned into a sexual encounter, but this time we're trying to keep it as casual as one can while being tied to a bedframe. Do you think it can work, or are we fooling ourselves?

Any opinions/past experiences/the like would be much appreciated.

Christian

I can only say that I would have a hard time (no pun intended) keeping a relationship like yours platonic. A roll in the hay would be the next step after tickling.

I know that platonic F/m tickle torture is possible, because I have experienced it. I don't doubt that if you went to a gathering you could experience platonic tickle torture from a woman you just met, and enjoy it. :D

But the problem is that you have previously been intimate with this woman. So your body will automatically react, I suspect, to her actions in touching you.

Platonic tickle torture is absolutely possible. As Milagros said, it happens at gatherings all the time. You WILL most likely still get very aroused. That happens at gatherings as well...our bodies are just wired to get turned on by tickling or being tickled. The trick is to not act on it. If you both have made a conscious decision to keep this strictly friendly and platonic, then all you gotta do is stand firm to your decision. It will be difficult in the face of the arousal you both will probably experience, but just be strong and you'll be just fine. :)

Mimi

You're both adults--if "it" happens, deal with it like adults. If it remains platonic, great-but what happens when she finds another guy? How would you get your needs met then? Just a couple of things to think about while you two are going through this phase.

Everyone who knows me at TMF knows that I always refer to my ticklee as my 'tickleladyfriend'... what they don't know and what I am about to reveal is this... she has a boyfriend and it isn't me. She and I are best friends, period. It's a totally platonic relationship. Just yesterday she put her feet on my lap and I began tickling away... we both love it and the sensual tickling sessions I give her are very arousing for the both of us, but we both agreed that setting boundaries was a must due to her boyfriend situation. (He knows that I give her those tickle sessions and he seems to approve)

Sometimes I will kiss her feet, nape of her neck, and even her butt since she often wears a thong to bed. But anything more than that would be crossing the line. (As if kissing her butt isn't erasing that line completely)

Yes, it gets a little sexually frustrating at times, tickling her all over her body like that. I look at it like this... all of the tickling that I've been doing for her is giving me a lot of practice so when I meet a new lady and potential ticklee, (possibly a TMF member) I will be a Master at the art of tickling.

chtkl34 said:
Just wanted to get some opinions on this...

My question is; do you think it can remain platonic? Every time we did this previously, it always turned into a sexual encounter, but this time we're trying to keep it as casual as one can while being tied to a bedframe. Do you think it can work, or are we fooling ourselves?

Any opinions/past experiences/the like would be much appreciated.

Christian

For me, absolutely. Ultimately, it comes down to your behavior though. The question is can YOU keep it platonic.

Thanks to all for your comments/advice. You validated my original beliefs on the subject.

Oh by the way Mimi, Black on Broadway is now out on DVD. I can think about a Big F'ing Thing anytime I like.

I often get tickled these days and it's by someone I used to date. Besides the fact that I often have to restrain myself from jumping him afterwards :D but in the end it works. We still have tons to talk about and lots of tickling to do! It's great and whether you can handle it all depends on YOU.

Platonic tickling can be just as much fun...just maintain control, young jedi:rotate:

The Sean Man

Platonic yet . . .

The way I understand the term, platonic means that not only is there no explicit sex involved, but no real sexual feelings either. It's like the married guy who goes to a strip club with the boys, and works out just how far he can go without being technically unfaithful. Back home he can assure his wife, "Yes, honey, you will be happy to hear that I was technically faithful to you." LOL

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back