• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Better Homes and Bondage

StockedAndGagged

1st Level Red Feather
Allright, so its pretty obvious that not everyone here has a tickle dungeon in their basement (though maybe we should.) Having said this, I was wondering how people have used different pieces of furniture/parts of their home as a bondage device. Some areas of this could include: most creative idea, best place for (insert body part here) tickling, or best place to keep victim immobile.

I'll throw in some ideas to try to get the ball rolling.

In my old house, my bed was about a body length away from a giant chair I had found, and I discovered the two bottom legs of the bed and the two front legs of the chair made a decent place for someone to be quasi-spread eagle.

While on the Cape, the hotel I was staying at had a large wooden chair with sturdy arms, which made for a good position, especially when the victim and chair was pushed back onto the bed, feet in the air.

And finally, stretching back to my pre-college days, an SUV proved very adequate when the back seat was folded down. There were two clamps near the rear door in case you wanted to tie something (or someone) to it, and the console in between the seats became a nice foot rest.

Any other ideas?

That second Ikea product is appropriately named "Footstool." I would read that not as "foot stool" but rather as "foots tool"! :blaugh:

I am having a custom....

...rack built. Although I have a very large home, my guests tend to be 'vanilla' so having a dungeon for now is out of the question. Can you imagine having board members over and someone stumbles into that room? lol! So, I've come up with an alternative! I've contacted a bondage furniture maker in Washington State who will help me create a portable rack that can fold up and fit in a closet! He has already invented a bed/rack. It's a king sized bed complete with the rack wheel on one end and stocks on the other end. Since his wife sleeps on the right side of the bed, the holes for the foot stocks are over to the right. It's amazing how creative the human mind can be with this fetish! lol!

:devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back