• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Questions On Telephone Reluctance (Women And Men Welcome To Respond)

P50

TMF Expert
<B>The Circumstances At This Moment </B>

'Ler has located 'Lee across the internet. Location is not perfect, however it is easily workable; We could make it an afternoon or whatever.

The big worry: fake female

So, think think think.

Proposed solution: The purchase of an inexpensive short-use long-distance pre-paid calling card. 'Ler sends 'Lee the numbers via [[ E-mail / Instant Message / whatever ]] and gives the 'Lee his own home phone number.

The 'Lee can call from anywhere and still not disclose personally identifying information, such as location or name. There is reason to believe that AT&T won't let anyone short of the FBI track down a one dollar calling card; besides, a payphone at a library or a mail center (and there must be 150 other equally indistinguishable places available for such a call) is realistically quite safe for all parties involved.

<B>Historical Circumstances</B>

'Ler has let 'Lee see him on webcam; multiple times. 'Ler has let 'Lee hear his voice across the internet during private chat as well.

'Lee has seen and heard 'Ler many times.

Chats have occured for months.

'Lee is pleasantly amused by 'Ler's text chatting, and is sufficiently calmed by 'Ler's voice (even complimenting the 'Ler on his speech and voice)

Chats normally last for more than 30 minutes, frequently over an hour.

'Lee has chatted with another female who is a TMF Friend of the 'Ler here; perhaps even two female friends (this hasn't been documented; all from human memory)

The 'Lee says that the phone card and pay phone thing is a good idea, and will make that call when there's an opportunity for it. The 'Lee Suggests that that time frame (i.e, the opportunity) for making such a phone call will be something like three or four months from now.

<B>The Suspicious Question</B>

If chatting for more than an hour is simple and easy, for more than half a year, why can't the 'Lee make a 10 minute phone call which won't cost any money nor have a trail back to any personal location or identity?

<B>Reality Questions</B>

Has the 'Ler given this enough time ? should the 'Ler consider this a good trial attempt which has produced no results ?

Wildcatters and oil companies spend millions of dollars and thousands of hours of work (very hard work) and leave behind dozens of zero producing wells. Eventually, they find oil. There is, however, a point at which they make the decision to leave a given attempt.

Is it time for the 'Ler to decide that a good job has been done, and this just wasn't meant to be ?

Is the 'Ler encountering a fake female ?

Is this a female who likes keyboard fantasy talk about tickling, and wants a different 'Ler in real life to tickle her ?

Or is this the time to invoke more patience ?

Last edited:
print this thread out (with all the responses) and mail it to lee.

Possible reasons:

Super paranoid S.O. who follows her every move

Prominent member of the community or some kind of celebrity

Lives in a small town

Has children and no reliable child care

Works odd hours and would have to call late at night and is afraid to be by herself

Doesn't live near any pay phones

Having a sex change

Broken legs

Jaw wired shut

Disturbing voice

Cannot speak english / deaf or dumb

Just not ready to take that kind of leap yet (internet is much less "real" than the phone)

I highly doubt you've encountered a fake female here. I'll chat with just about anybody on the internet, but I'm very finicky about giving out my phone number or calling someone else on the phone regardless of my chance to hide my identity. It may be that she's a he, but chances are higher that she's a she, and she's just nervous. There are plenty of people I've talked to for as long as I've had the internet (5+ years) and for some reason unknown to me or anyone else, I just don't feel comfortable talking to them on the phone. It's nothing personal, just the way I am sometimes. Othertimes though, I'm fine with phone conversations after a much shorter amount of time. I guess it all depends on my comfort level with the person. And opportunity does play a very big role. Right now, for example, I can't think of one moment where I can have time to make a phone call like this. I'm always either at work or school or running around doing something else. And if I'm not busy, I'm surrounded by my truly wonderful but VERY nosey family! Give her some time :) If you think she's worth the wait, for friendship or whatever kind of relationship you're going for, wait until she's comfortable. If you force it she'll feel awkward and neither of you will enjoy the conversation making her much less likely to want to call you again. :)
Just my two cents! Hope I answered your question :)

Third!

Honestly, don't get discouraged or assume the person is trying to trick you in some way. They just may not be ready.

No lie, Alex Warfield gave me his number like 300 times in the span of 3 years before I was ready to call. I would get ready to, and then not feel right about it for one reason or another.

My biggest worry has always been age when it comes to on or offline communication. You never know if someone is lying. In my line of work (education) I would be fired and maybe even arrested if I spoke to someone underage. That is what keeps me from meeting with and talking to people most of the time.

You don't know what is keeping the person from calling. Just give them time. I am just SOOOO happy that Alex didn't give up on me.

Sunny
:Kiss2:

I know you've been burned in past...

I think those of us with the guts to meet others have at least a little experience with this.

From what you've given babe, I get a safe vibe. You can always just agree to "meet for coffee" first and see what develops from there...;)
Good luck Romeo, keep us posted?

XOXO

Three to four months? That seems like a lot of time. Life is short don't waste it. That is to say, I wouldn't give up on this "lee", but I would start looking at other possibilities. Whatever you do, don't sit around and wait, or you may be waiting a long time.

Re: I know you've been burned in past...

steph said:

From what you've given babe, I get a safe vibe.

I hope I never get the "safe vibe". From my experience, that is usually a bad thing.

Not when it comes from me. I've predicted the death of friends, people getting fired, etc. Anyone who's known me for any amount of time knows I should be charging money for my intuition. It never fails.

XOXO

steph said:
Not when it comes from me. I've predicted the death of friends, people getting fired, etc. Anyone who's known me for any amount of time knows I should be charging money for my intuition. It never fails.

XOXO

People like you make me nervous. If you are only predicting bad things, I don't want to be near you, but if, on the otherhand, you are predicting the winning numbers of the lottery I'll be your best friend.

I want to thank the women here for explaining a few sides of the female brain and how it may be working in this case. There is a ticklish 'Lee who is also thanking you (she tells me she visits and reads here, but has not registered).

Can I get opinions about my method of communication ? Is the scheme workable and safe in your minds ? i.e., the calling card plan; is there an inherent risk to which I'm not paying appropriate attention ? Or is it sensible and safe for both parties ?

Is this a good way for two strangers to communicate while keeping a healthy and safe distance at the start of things ?

Last edited:
LOL, that's cute :)
You can't imagine how many of my friends I make nervous too...I'm working hard to try and learn how to channel it but I have no guru to help me so I'm just going with my instinct, which is really, really hard for me. I do get flashes of the good things too, but for some weird reason, the awful things hit me much harder...

XOXO

Iggy pop said:
People like you make me nervous. If you are only predicting bad things, I don't want to be near you, but if, on the otherhand, you are predicting the winning numbers of the lottery I'll be your best friend.

P50 said:
I want to thank the women here for explaining a few sides of the female brain and how it may be working in this case. There is a ticklish 'Lee who is also thanking you (she tells me she visits and reads here, but has not registered).

Can I get opinions about my method of communication ? Is the scheme workable and safe in your minds ? i.e., the calling card plan; is there an inherent risk to which I'm not paying appropriate attention ? Or is it sensible and safe for both parties ?

Is this a good way for two strangers to communicate while keeping a healthy and safe distance at the start of things ?

P-50, you sound like a good guy. Is this safe way to start things? It is too safe in my opinion. At this rate you will both be in your nineties before you even meet. If it was me, I would give her my phone number and that would be it. If she calls then she calls. I would not sit by and wait. The time frame of three or four months is ridiculous. Why will she be able to contact you in three or four months when she can't now. At least ask for explanation. In the meantime, look for new possibilities. They are out there.

It's as simple as what's your number+dial=there you go. No number= she's a he. :)

Seems fine to me...

XOXO

P50 said:

Also nobody said you can't talk to other people. If she's not ready perhaps you should spend some time with people who are ready, though I don't suggest giving up on her entirely.

Please keep any comments rolling on in.

I am reading them

I am weighing each one in my mind

Both positive and negative comments are being considered at this time. I can see clear and distinct value in all points of view offered so far.

Hmmmm, first meeting when the 'Ler and the 'Lee are both in their nineties; I find that somewhat charming. Let me think....

<I>SWM Age 97, seeking woman age 87-thru-107, for bondage and tickling to hysterical exhaustion. Please No smokers, no alcohol problems, and no pace-maker babes</I>

the bottom line is this...dial *67 before any phone call and it blocks your caller id. there is no way the other person knows where youre calling from. case closed. anything else is an excuse.

For me, the key to it all is that this whole thing started when you agreed that you wanted to meet in person. The way I look at it, if you're ready to meet me in person, then you should be ready to tell me your real name and let me talk to you by phone. If you're not ready to do that, then how can you be ready to meet me in person? I will add, it's a little different when there's a group. Of the people who have gotten together for dinner in New York, usually five or six at a time, some have felt comfortable revealing their full names and others haven't, and that's fine. However, if I were going to meet a woman one-to-one for even the possibility of tickle play, I would hope that she'd be comfortable E-mailing me her real name and phone number. In my case, not only do my New York TMF contacts know my real name, they even know what creative-arts group to find me in where nobody knows my kinky proclivities. There's a trust that we'll respect each other's privacy where these things are concerned. At least one New York TMF person has several acquaintances in common with me, and those acquaintances know that we know each other without knowing where. So, paranoid secrecy coming from someone you're going to meet in person one-to-one for possible tickle play seems a bit odd to me, and I would not entirely rule out fake-female theory: I've known it to happen.

- Clarification -

No agreement to meet in person has yet been made.

At this time, 'Ler just wants to hear 'Lee speak, for the purpose of

-- ruling out fake female
-- hearing her actual voice
-- guessing the maturity level
-- guessing the emotional stability
-- contemplating cultural/social compatibility

And about 71 other things you can do with speech that you can't do with text chat

It kind of bothers me that a few people are thinking that just because a person doesn't want to give out her phone number she must be a guy. As I said before there are times when I just don't feel comfortable offering out my phone number, but let me assure you I'm as girl as it gets. I know that there are people out there who are guys pretending to be girls, but I don't think it's fair to the person in question to assume that she's a he if she doesn't feel comfortable giving out her contact information. Even if you can *67 and block your number, talking on the phone is still a very intimate step from chatting online. Some people don't get comfortable with it as quickly as others. That doesn't mean that they're lying about their gender. Be a little more understanding and patient.

I have tickled many ladies from TMF and not ONCE did I actually have a phone converstation with the person before meeting them in person(except the one time I got lost:D )
I had several chats and usually met at a resturant first but never a phone converstation.

However, what I tended to do was use one of those $10 web cams with a chat feature.
That way, you can see the person and HEAR the person on the other side of the converstation.
You still have your "privacy" but you get to see and hear the person.

My 2 cents...can I get change...

I think that regardless of her reasons for not wanting to talk on the phone with you (and those reasons could number in the dozens....anything from being shy to being married! lol.), I think that she should be honest with you about it. Saying that there isn't "any time" to have a 10 min. conversation with you when she is obviously spending countless time on the computer chatting, is being dishonest. It takes a hell of a lot more time to type than it does to talk.

If she isn't ready to talk in person, then she should be honest enough to say so. There is no shame is saying that the timing isn't right or that she needs more time to work up the courage/level of comfort/etc. to be able to talk with you over the phone. It is a big step.

Maggie

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back