• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Our Song" Songs

the_Baron

1st Level Orange Feather
i just heard percy sledge's "when a man loves a woman" on the radio.

to this day, whenever i hear that song, i literally dedicate it silently, in my mind, to a particular previous love interest.

we weren't ultimately parted due to lack of feelings for each other, so the song retains its magical dedication powers.

do you have any such songs that will take U fondly back to a happy love time?

and more importantly, do U know how to snap your fingers and get back to that time?????

:wub:

CUPID...

Draw back your bowwww, and let your arrows flowww, straight to my lovers heart for me.

As sung by Sam Cook.

Kind of a silly song, with a perky little beat...not a soft romantic dance the night away in each other's arms kinda song, but still. Ours.

Homecoming dance at Lutheran West High.

I was a senior.

Angela was a junior.

Her warm breath against my neck as we slow danced to "Purple Rain".

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:cupid:

The Sean Man

Every time I play the following song, I remember my girlfriend from 1987 or so. It's not a very well known song unless you own a copy of George Harrison's "Living In The Material World" album, but it's a beautiful song.

Artist: George Harrison
Album: Living In The Material World
Title: That Is All

That is all i want to say
Our love could save the day
That is all i'm waiting for
To try to love you more -

- and that is all i want to do
To get right next to you
That is all i'm living for,
Your love and nothing more
And that is all

Times i find it hard to say
With useless words getting in my way
Silence often says much more
Than trying to say what's been
Said before

That is all I want from you
A smile when I feel blue
That is all I'm waiting for
Your love and nothing more
And that is all

Silence often says much more
Than trying to say what's been
Said before

But that is all I want to do
To give my love to you
That is all I'm living for
Please let me love you more ~
And that is all

here's to sean and lutheran west high (its not often i find out who'a lutheran, like me)

maybe i can find a song that will remind me of this...purple lutheran, purple lutheran.....

A couple come to mind...

"When I Need You" - Leo Sayer...was my wedding song.

"Maybe I'm Amazed" - Paul McCartney...my college gf. I can't help but think of her when I here the song and I haven't heard from her is about 10 years.

~ toyou

Open Arms

Whoa! Now were getting personal! Ok ill bite,when I saw the movie The Last American Virgin and they played Open Arms from Journey it reminded me of when my girlfriend of 2 years ago was crying on my bed because of her life and I said id always be there for her so no matter what life throws her way she wont have to face it alone. We hugged and made love soon after that (just like in the movie) and to this day when I hear Open Arms it reminds me of that time! Now who can I pay for this therapy session? :D

One more...

First college gf...first "make out" session...

Billy Joel - "Turnstiles"

Done to the entire album. sigh. The good old days!

~ toyou

A couple for me...

"Walk Away" by Chicago - was a song that came to have very special meaning for me and a guy I dated for 2 years in high school. We're still good friends today, and I still think of him and the good times we had while dating whenever I hear the song.

"Almost Paradise" by Mike Reno and Ann Wilson
and
"Is This Love" by Whitesnake - both songs that were "our" songs with my ex-husband of 11 years. Even though we're no longer together, they will always obviously remind me of him.

"Fishing in the Dark" by Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - An "our" song I had with my ex-fiance. A weird song to choose, I know, but we had our reasons. ;)

"Never Let You Go" by Steelheart
and
"Spend My Life" by Slaughter - Both are songs that have special meaning for Lazarus and I.

And even though it's not my song, I get the chills and a big smile on my face whenever I hear the song "Fooled Around and Fell in Love" by Elvin Bishop. It's my parents song, and today they are celebrating 26 years of marriage. Happy Anniversary, you two.

Mimi :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back