• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clit-tickling Part-Deux!!! AVAILABLE!!! post is here!

links doesn't work

When I follow the link and it tells me to right click and save, i get a message that the webpage no longer exist or it's name may have been changed. Just thought I would let you know, and I am excited to see the clip.

I know.....Keee-rist, nothing works out for me....LOL. He said that it got so many hits that it throttled the server. Trying to get it back soon.
Sorry.............again!

Posting at tickletheater

Hi alien,
i have sent you an email with my ftp account, where you can upload the clip. i will split and post it in the split section of the tickletheater forum. please give me a short note, if or when you upload the file.
regards, feathertk

Great clip

Nice clip. I think clit tickling is great, and I wish there were more of it around. And Bravo to Alien who tries his hardest to get this clip out free to anyone who asks. I would gladly share it myself with anyone who has an AOL-IM screename and a broadband connection; my screename is Plazmajam. OK, the clip, its quality is much better than Part One, nice close up of a woman's hairy jelly cave, LOL. About 70MB. She must already be on the edge of cumming when the feather starts gliding up and down softly against her clit and vulva. Quite stimulating, I must say. Ahem, so the clit gets tickled, and tickled some more. I love it, in fact Im now convinced that this is why Gawd made birds--so we could pluck their feathers and tickle womens' clits all over the globe. HA. Eventually the gentle feathery tickle nudges her just over the brink, and she tries hard to keep still, but obviously can't fight the orgasmic muscle spasms in her groin and vagina. You can see everything, and it's very satisfying. The clip in general is very much like those you'd see in the Female Orgasm genre, only the method of reaching climax is different. And I think it fits perfectly into TK forum. There's no laughing in this clip, but I have seen several clit/pussy/panty tickling clips where the girl appears to be truely laughing/giggling. Its the best. Although this is not a pro clip, it's definately worth checking out, and I credit Alien's pioneering and generous spirit.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back