• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Missi Melroy of TC Video

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather

1) Do you consider yourself to be slightly, moderately, or extremely ticklish?
"Extremely ticklish"

2) When you are not being tickled, do you like the thought of being tickled mercilessly? or hate the thought?
"I wouldn't say I hate the thought of it but I definitely don't like the though of it"

3) Do you like being tickled while it's actually happening?
"Yes because I like to laugh and when I'm tickled it makes me laugh"

4) Do you think back and like the tickling after its all over?
"No because I'm not in control and I'm usually glad it's over"

5) Do you find it fun and enjoyable to tickle someone else non-stop?
"Yes, because I know how it feels"

6) Who do you prefer to tickle more, men or women? Why?
"Men, because it takes them out of the tough role and puts them in a more vulnerable position"

7) Any childhood memories of tickling or being tickled?
"Yes"

8) What goes through your mind just before you are about to be tickled a lot?
"Oh no here it comes!"

9) What are your favorite kinds of foods?
"Mexican and Sea Food"

10) Your favorite sport to play, or game, or board game?
"Basketball"

11) Since doing a tickling video, do you think about tickling more than you used to?
"No, not really"

12) What is the absolute most ticklish part on your body?
"Under my arms! OMG!"

13) What were your first thoughts when first approached to do a tied and tickled video? Had you ever heard of such a thing?
"Why not it seems harmless and it sounds like fun. No I have never in life heard of such a thing"

14) If science created a perfectly safe tickle pill (that would tickle your entire body from inside for 5 minutes, and would not quit tickling until 5 minutes were up), would you take it? Why or why not?
"No, because I wouldn't be in control and I couldn't make it stop"

15) Would you sneak a tickle pill into someone else's food? Who's food and why?
"Yes. Any guy who says he's not ticklish because I would want to be able to make him ticklish"

Missi never knew what she was getting herself into,did she? Hope to see more of her, one of my favorite models. :)

My personal favorite too, she goes nuts when she is tickled. You know what i liked in the interview: "Under my arms! OMG!"

Tickle-Underarm said:
My personal favorite too, she goes nuts when she is tickled. You know what i liked in the interview: "Under my arms! OMG!"

Funny. I was never a big fan of armpit tickling until I discoverd tickle clips.It was all foot tickling for me, now cant get enough of the pits.

SYELLA said:
Funny. I was never a big fan of armpit tickling until I discoverd tickle clips.It was all foot tickling for me, now cant get enough of the pits.

haha! ya never know. you just never know.

I can't believe this was 15 years ago, I also can't believe how she just disappeared. She needs to come back!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back