• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Irish in the house?

PaddytheTickler said:
Any Irish in the house?

I was born and raised in London, but I see myself as Irish through and through as my parents came here from N.Ireland. ;)

Whereabouts are you from in Ireland?

Just noticed this thread now. Yeah, I'm one of what seems a few Irish here. I'm from Dublin.

Yo man, I'm as Irish as they come. I live just outside dublin..in Wicklow. Good place. :cool:

Clownie said:
Yo man, I'm as Irish as they come. I live just outside dublin..in Wicklow. Good place. :cool:
Yeah good place....not as good as Cork!! lol! Maybe u can come down sometime and have a go off one of my ticklees!

Tá mé fiche bliain d'aois. Tá cúpla focal gaeilge agam, ach tá mé ag foghlaim. :)

(Translated: I'm 20 years old. I have a couple of words in Irish, but I'm learning.)

:p

about 200 years ago...

Durring the patatoe famin my Irish Ansestors came to North America.

Most of the Irish did. I'm sure I read somewhere that even now there are more Irish people in New York than in the whole of Ireland. :wow:

Spent some of my youth in Ireland...

I still pay a visit or two every now and then...

Oh, my own poison be Murphy's, when I drink, if at all.

:happyfloa

I am American born Irish / Italian.
I consider myself more Irish though. Last name Donnelly.
I was told I have relatives in County Kildaire somewhere.

Again, I am not Irish, but love your ale!, also the country it's people and culture.

Always a pleasent place to visit

I`m a dub and have a question. Anyone interested in setting up a tickling company that produce internet clips?

Just found this thread!!! unlike all u south-o-the-border types im northern irish but i suppose i still mite count lol my dad is irish (4m Monaghan) and most o my family r from "over the border" but im a northerner myself lol

hey hey,yeah i'm from tipperary studying in dublin just joined the forum :siterocks: so i look forward to getting to know the irish community a bit better!

Hiya, and welcome :D

You may also want to check out Tickle Brits, which has a UK-focused forum and organises munches and gatherings a bit closer to home :) .

im 4m dublin nd iv never even seen anything remotly irish when it comes 2 tickling! gets quite annoying

It's good to see so many Irish members on board!
I'm representing Moneygall, Co. Offaly from Detroit
:gbtoast:

I've never been in this section before! I'd like to say that I'm from Limerick in Ireland! I hope we can get a few more Irish posting here! Maybe even get a bit of a meet going and have a few beers somewhere! That would be really cool!

Last edited:
Desendant of the Irish.. Almost all irish here.. Want to visit the homeland someday!

Yes you will be able to and anyone who updates their iPhone or iPod Touch to iOS 4 will also be able to enjoy that.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back