• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A mystery girl

toulou

TMF Poster
I have a friend. After a long time I decided to ask her to tickle her feet. She accepted and was very ticklish. But time has passed, I tickled her several times and after the first time she became less ticklish and now not ticklish anymore. I used fingers, feathers, electric toothbrushes, brushes of all sorts, pens, ... and no reaction. :rant:
Is there any way to revive her ticklishness ?? :scared:

Thx a lot :blush:

toulou said:
I have a friend. After a long time I decided to ask her to tickle her feet. She accepted and was very ticklish. But time has passed, I tickled her several times and after the first time she became less ticklish and now not ticklish anymore. I used fingers, feathers, electric toothbrushes, brushes of all sorts, pens, ... and no reaction. :rant:
Is there any way to revive her ticklishness ?? :scared:

Thx a lot :blush:

Check for a pulse. Try CPR and or Defib. :rotate: :imouttahe

TTD :rolleyes:

Maybe she is controlling it?

Since some girls no how to hold in thier ticklishness when people are tickling them really well :Grrr:

I've found that the key to good tickling is keeping them guessing about where and when it's going to come. Is it only her feet that you're interested in tickling? You can make more use of the element of surprise if it's her whole body. But if you're concentrating on her feet, you should be as unpredictable as possible with both timing and choice of spot. And if you haven't already, get around her toes with a feather, still using the surprise principle. Remember that the reason you can't tickle yourself is that there's a total absence of surprise, and the more unpredictable you are, the less likely you are to encounter that same problem. Good luck.

vampirecult said:
Maybe she is controlling it?

Since some girls no how to hold in thier ticklishness when people are tickling them really well :Grrr:

noo i dont think because its always since 2 years and for hours...
The second time she was holding good but i now how this face is.

WorkInProgress said:
I've found that the key to good tickling is keeping them guessing about where and when it's going to come. Is it only her feet that you're interested in tickling? You can make more use of the element of surprise if it's her whole body. But if you're concentrating on her feet, you should be as unpredictable as possible with both timing and choice of spot. And if you haven't already, get around her toes with a feather, still using the surprise principle. Remember that the reason you can't tickle yourself is that there's a total absence of surprise, and the more unpredictable you are, the less likely you are to encounter that same problem. Good luck.

I m intrested only by her feet but i now everywhere else she is ticklish but dont let me try a bit. and the anticipation i ve tried that, no use... and also the feather...

Use your mouth dude. And if that doesnt work. Try using your penis.

why don't you switch roles for a bit? give her a piece of the giving action it worked for me

Mike3355 said:
why don't you switch roles for a bit? give her a piece of the giving action it worked for me

Not interested in
So there isnt anyway??

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back