• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Alba?

Edge

First Level Iron Feather
No info on Jessica Alba being ticklish I guess? I bet her feet are, she's my fav celeb. Anyone else like her?

Check the posts somewhere she mentions having worms or something wiggling around her toes or something.. I can't remember and I guess it tickled her but she didn't say it tickled.

Has she been asked "the question" yet, I don't believe so.

Peace,
DK

I posted a 'Tonight Show' transcript that involved her talking to Jay Leno about how she would feel something tickling her and she would look down and there were worms crawling in between her toes. The exact quote is buried a few pages back in the transcripts so we'll have to dig for it.

Jessica was also tickled on Fox After Breakfast during an arm wrestle with the host. I didn't see it, but some people here did. Unfortunately, nobody seems to have caught it on tape, so this is one of those "good-luck-finding-it!". (if one DOES happen to find it, please contact me at once!!!).

You guys get me all riled up everytime you talk about Jessica Alba. Until we locate that clip of her on that show where the guy pokes her ribs we shouldn't talk about her anymore. It's too much pressure. STOP IT!! STOP!!!!!

Jess is my all-time favorite vision of female perfection. She is a goddess.

And if any of you think you're getting to her before I do...I just recharged the lightsaber:D

ahh yes, but I plan to throw a ship full of ewok your way my friend, the dark angel is mine! :whip:

Ewoks, Scooby? You're going to have to do better than that!

But since you're such a good friend, I don't see why we can't share.
She does have two feet, right? And two knees, two hipbones, two....

Jessica Alba

I can see I started a war over who is going to get Jessica Alba! she's mine! Imagine being her fiance? Her cohost is I know but man talk about being lucky. I think he's too old for her she should come with me instead.

Don't underestimate the ewoks, my man. But, sure, I guess we could share ;)
I'll take her on mondays and thursdays, Dave can have her on tuesdays and fridays, and Edge can have her on wednesdays and saturdays. What? There's an extra day left? Well, I'll have to occupy that slot, since i am a moderator and all...:cool:

See the pretty violet blade, Scoob? That's it....keep staring at it...a little closer....:D

Hey WallStreet,

Did you ever have an opportunity to read my two-part Jessica Alba story from a couple months ago? I'd love to hear what you, as a major J.A. fan, thought of it. She's amazing.

What--me advertise?

ddd

I thought it was pretty cool my own damn self.:D

Thank you much, Dave. As I believe I've said before..."coming from you" that's high praise.

BTW, all you folks out there competing for Jessica -- be kind and careful. No one would want to bruise that divine form!

;)

ddd

Jessica Alba Story?

Where would i find that story you made a few months ago about her? I wasn't a member then.

Yeah, that's me, Scoob...a lurker. One of these days I am going to HAVE to open up, come out of my shell and share a thing or two.:D

And Biscuit, I like the exploding Ewok idea. But they ARE a sentient species after all...

"Short help is better than no help at all" -- Han Solo

Dear Edge,

The easiest thing would be to go to Rockauthor's website of celebrity fiction. He features his own stories and those of other writers as well. If you go to the other writers' section you will find most of the stories I've done, including the 2-part "Dark Angel" tale.

The address is: http://www.geocities.com/rockauthor/

Thanks for your interest and I'd love to hear what you think,

dig dug

624 Posts?? Is that all you can do?? The Jedi elite are baffled at your mediocraty. Me? Less posts? Sure, but that's only because I flunked outta Jedi School :cry1:
Now I gotta go to Lucas events in this god damn ewok suit...

Doesnt work

Link doesn't work. It says the post is no longer up. Someone please post a new link or post the picture.

Thanks,
Hak:confused:

Biscuit and Scooby....you guys are too much!

That's why I like you:cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back