• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question to female lees: How easily do your shoes come off?

Mandrake

TMF Expert
I was just wondering about this. Whenever a girl is wearing sheer socks/pantyhose/tights/stockings I can't resist slipping her shoes off. I find they come off much easier when she is wearing this sheer material. Some of them put up a fight, but they always lose. I think some of them want to lose because they find it fun. With one friend I have, she likes to try and hold onto her shoe with her foot and see how long she can last. She has actually escaped with both her shoes on one occasion, but never when she's wearing hose. Part of it is because I don't give up when she's wearing nylons because I love the sheer material. And they're always so much more ticklish in it.

So what shoe/sock combination makes you most vulnerable to shoe removal? How easily do your shoes come off, and do you put up a fight? Is the shoe removal prior to the tickling as exciting to you as the tickling itself?

This was a cute question!
I never fight them on it~especially the nylon/feet guys. It seems to be an important part of the process for them. I try to make it feel as much like a fantasy as possible...

XOXO

you can delete a reply to a post anytime you want.

Just felt like bumping this old thread to see if any new lees would like to respond.

I'm a high heeled girl and think it's all part of the fun having my ler tempt them off my tootsies. I enjoy having my feet touched so it's sorta fun for me to protest and see how long I can deny him ;)

Lol, I love flip flops. So it's not too difficult to get my feet and I like it

I often wear shoes with a toe and an ankle strap, like these: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...ategory_rn=175012&productId=1253506&langId=-1

and I have very high arches, so even though the shoes are challenging to slip off, my arches are always exposed and it's easy to slide a finger between my foot and the shoe.

I don't usually wear stockings/tights unless it's winter and I absolutely have to. But yeah, they do make shoes slip off. My feet are a teensy bit narrower than standard shoe sizes, so shoes without straps sometimes slip off, more likely if I'm wearing slippery tights.

It's not sexy though! It always happens at ridiculous moments, like at work or when I'm crossing a busy street or something. I just walk out of my fucking shoes. Usually when I'm attempting to be taken seriously.

I'm a fan of boots in cold weather. I have a wonderful pair of chocolate brown vintage knee-high boots that go with everything and were probably very expensive when they were new...but this thread isn't really about SHOES, is it?

I often wear shoes with a toe and an ankle strap, like these: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...ategory_rn=175012&productId=1253506&langId=-1

and I have very high arches, so even though the shoes are challenging to slip off, my arches are always exposed and it's easy to slide a finger between my foot and the shoe.

I don't usually wear stockings/tights unless it's winter and I absolutely have to. But yeah, they do make shoes slip off. My feet are a teensy bit narrower than standard shoe sizes, so shoes without straps sometimes slip off, more likely if I'm wearing slippery tights.

It's not sexy though! It always happens at ridiculous moments, like at work or when I'm crossing a busy street or something. I just walk out of my fucking shoes. Usually when I'm attempting to be taken seriously.

Trust me, it's one of the sexiest things. And I'm probably not in the minority in thinking this.

I'm a fan of boots in cold weather. I have a wonderful pair of chocolate brown vintage knee-high boots that go with everything and were probably very expensive when they were new...but this thread isn't really about SHOES, is it?

Sure it is. My ex had a great pair of galloshes that I used to love when she wore with slippery nylons because they were so loose on her that she practically stepped out of them with each step. I used to love pulling them off of her. Uggs are fun to pull of girls too.

lilone4sir said:
I'm a high heeled girl and think it's all part of the fun having my ler tempt them off my tootsies. I enjoy having my feet touched so it's sorta fun for me to protest and see how long I can deny him

Mmm, I'd love to volunteer.

I buy skater shoes to wear that are bigger than my feet because they are so darn comfortable. Though as consequence, they slip off really easily, like when I'm walking through a store. And annoyingly, they take my socks with them. I wear ankle socks so I constantly have to pull the heel of the sock back up over my foot. If someone tries to pull my shoes off, I do tend to put up a fight. It's not in my nature to let someone at them the easy way.

I buy skater shoes to wear that are bigger than my feet because they are so darn comfortable. Though as consequence, they slip off really easily, like when I'm walking through a store. And annoyingly, they take my socks with them. I wear ankle socks so I constantly have to pull the heel of the sock back up over my foot. If someone tries to pull my shoes off, I do tend to put up a fight. It's not in my nature to let someone at them the easy way.

I love those shoes. There was a girl I went to school who used to where them with nylons and it would drive me crazy because they were so loose. She never took them off though, but they would always look like they were going to fly off her feet at any second. I would have loved to tickle her, I was too shy to talk to her though.

Personally I don't like wearing shoes if I can avoid it. So when ever I am at home or at a friends I am usually running around in socks or barefeet. I guess it's not hard to get my shoes off. When I do go out most of the time they are slip on shoes with the exception of my sneakers. I love summer since I can wear all my open toed shoes.

So, ladies, how readily do you let people take your shoes off? Is it just friends that you let do it (even if you put up a fight, we all know it's part of the fun ;)), or anyone? At least anyone not being a dick about it.

I can't imagine that it's the latter. Sexy tho that would be. But my curiosity is piqued.

Christopher

well Mandrake, you got me with the subject on this one. i don't really post much at all, more of a lurker, but just couldn't help myself

i'm with fireguardian on this one, LOL. i have really long toes, so most shoes are uncomfortable for me to wear. plus, it's warm mostly so shoes seem unnecessary. also, if i'm being tickled, i'd just as soon be barefoot anyway. i have (embarrassing to say) actually used my toes to tickle before, since they are so darn long. almost like an extra set of ten fingers. OMG, how goofy does that sound?

Trust me, it's one of the sexiest things. And I'm probably not in the minority in thinking this.

Sure it is. My ex had a great pair of galloshes that I used to love when she wore with slippery nylons because they were so loose on her that she practically stepped out of them with each step. I used to love pulling them off of her.

Ah, I love my festival wellies!

So, ladies, how readily do you let people take your shoes off? Is it just friends that you let do it (even if you put up a fight, we all know it's part of the fun ;)), or anyone? At least anyone not being a dick about it.

I can't imagine that it's the latter. Sexy tho that would be. But my curiosity is piqued.

Christopher

Not many people try to take off my shoes, unless they happen to be one of YOU people ;). If it's someone who I know is going to tickle me, I'm sort of torn between fighting and wanting to find out what happens next.

well Mandrake, you got me with the subject on this one. i don't really post much at all, more of a lurker, but just couldn't help myself

i'm with fireguardian on this one, LOL. i have really long toes, so most shoes are uncomfortable for me to wear. plus, it's warm mostly so shoes seem unnecessary. also, if i'm being tickled, i'd just as soon be barefoot anyway. i have (embarrassing to say) actually used my toes to tickle before, since they are so darn long. almost like an extra set of ten fingers. OMG, how goofy does that sound?

That sounds like a marketable talent!

One of US people? Harumph!! I dare you to bring those festival wellies over HERE and say that! >:)

Actually, Eve, that could be very sexy. Makes me awful curious.

Christopher

Christopher

Never. I'm fully capable of taking them off myself, when I'm ready to. :)

Mostly I wer flip-flops (at least when it' warm) and so they get off really easy and I love it

It depends on who is trying to get it off. If someone I know and like then I dont put up too much of a fight.. otherwise you will get kicked and I BITE.. be warned

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back