• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question to female lees: How easily do your shoes come off?

Really don't you think that "kicking" and "biting" is a bit overrated and bit over the top, threatening to hurt or cause bodily damage to those that steal your shoes in an attempt to tickle you... ??? LOL Even if it is someone you don't like or don't know wishing to tickle your feet lol, wouldn't a um sorry but no thanks please don't tickle my feet suffice just a thought. But hey if you want to kick and bite that is your thing, do it more power to ya, just don't seem very friendly might spook the person , just hope your bite is not as rough as your bark LOL you know you love when she playfully threatens violence natural tickler, totally makes your day LOL don't try to deny it. lol Sure this tactic is going to score you points, be a win
You needing to be protected and defended, you being defenseless that is funny, a joke. lol As you have said more than once many times you know how to protect yourself don't think you need the protection. I think you can protect and take care of yourself, sure after this not many would dare to tickle attack your feet without your approval. Good luck to you on this endeavor though. Don't think kicking and biting will be necessary. Sure you make yourself quite clear.

A woman's shoes come off rather quickly when I am in proximity; regardless of what they think they can take off on their own.

Some women throw your shoes away when you leave them at their home. **cough** Sarah **cough**

A woman's shoes come off rather quickly when I am in proximity; regardless of what they think they can take off on their own.

Some women throw your shoes away when you leave them at their home. **cough** Sarah **cough**

with a face like yours and knowing your heart.. I can see that.. :grouphug:

Everyone should know my bark is much worse than my bite.. I am a pushover and cuddle buggy but would put up a fight even if I knew the person.. not saying I would win but not going down willingly.

Flip flops toooooo...

Lol, I love flip flops. So it's not too difficult to get my feet and I like it

I'm a flip flop girl too, and YES, there is such a thing as flip flop dangling. I can do many things with flip flops on... and being tickled (FEET) while wearing flips is very, very sexy!

Lea

I like to dangle my flip flops on the end of my toes and spin them around. Fun!

I would not say that my shoes/ say my strappy sandals dark brown ones with bit of a high heel or my light tan sandals expose lot of the sides of my feet-would not say my sandals come off easy. lol. I am a person that enjoys and likes to make the ler "work" to get my sandals off lol.
I think it is a sweeter reward that way. Yes when my sandals are being playfully removed I do not slip the sandals off easy-I struggle and put up bit of a playful fight-that is only because my feet are so very ticklish. Oopps did I say too much :bunny::eek::eek::eek::blush::blush::blush::xpeepsofa:xpeepsofa:xpeepsofa:xpeepsofa:tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling:

I wear new rocks most of the time, so it would be a bit of a task for the other person to take them off with all the buckles and zips they'd have to go through. Or I wear converse. But I rarely have my feet tickled so it doesn't really matter, I keep them safe with me either way and out of people's reach.

Great question mandrake. I enjoyed reading everyones reply. Especially stephs. Love it when they don't fight it, but go with the flow, and enjoy it. If they wear a pair of sandals or flip flops I don't even have to try. Just a little tickle on the exposed sides and they just go flip flop and they're off..

I wear new rocks most of the time, so it would be a bit of a task for the other person to take them off with all the buckles and zips they'd have to go through. Or I wear converse. But I rarely have my feet tickled so it doesn't really matter, I keep them safe with me either way and out of people's reach.

I like a good challenge. I have to say though, if you're wearing sheer socks or nylons I'd be tempted enough to go for them, and I probably will if provoked. No buckles or zips will stop me for long.

Well, it's good that you keep your feet with you. They work better that way.

I'm willing to take on the buckle and zip challenge. Don't think it would be as hard as it sounds. But, the greater the challenge, the greater the satisfaction.

Christopher

Just felt like bumping this really old thread because there are new lees here and I want to hear from them :)

Well, I have to say that I don’t fight it at all. I just usually squirm a bit and take in a big breath of air and close my eyes saying “oh no or oh god” and maybe a few giggles from the nervous and excited anticipation! :D But I do LOVE it when a ler then teases me and asks me why I’m saying Oh no or Oh god, and yet literally handing my shoed and socked foot over to him.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back