• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christine Lakin

Edge

First Level Iron Feather
Anyone like Christine Lakin? Know if she's ticklish? She is very underrated/talked about I think, she went from a tomboy look alike on stepbystep to a knockout. Ahhhh, kids, how they grow *admires*. I bet she's got ticklish underarms and feet...just a guess.

Well...

Well, I’m sure you’ll like this -- even though it’s small

For those of you who don’t know who she is, here is a pic:
http://www.step-media.com/christine.old/pictures/portrait/port02.jpg

Anyway, there is a website out there with plenty of pages on her (pics, multimedia, etc.) One of the pages, though, has this title: “A Day With Christine Lakin -- 2 Days in her life” It’s basically one of those “lets-follow-her-around-all-day-and-write-down-everything-she-does” kind of thing, except this time she does the writing herself. Well, one of her entries is this:

8:00 AM - I am in homeroom now in the Senior lounge with a pool table, foosball, ping pong, coke machines and the most comfortable couches ever. We talk or sleep through the bulletin and then I rush to my locker while getting tickled by my friend Parker.

Here is the link to that:
http://www.home.ch/~spaw2013/adaywith.htm

It’s small, but it’s SOMETHING

Latin_Boy

Latin Boy does it again!!! Great find! Do me a favor-drop me a line at [email protected] As I put together this massive ticklish celeb list (and mainstream scene list), I wanted you to have a quick look at it before I post it....I'm sure you'll have some finishing touches to add to it! It already includes just about anything you've ever posted about. Hope I hear from you!

Last edited:
Thanks LatinBoy

Thanks for the info on Christine.

Wow! Nice find but an EPIC bump. Over 13 years - I don't think they get much bumpier than that!!

At least that's a bump that adds something to the thread.

I remember watching her as a kid on Step-By-Step always wondering. Thanks for the amazing find

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back