• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a girl at work

laik

hi im a guy working in a food place
there is also a girl working named joanna
a attractiv blond girl
i want to tickle her but i dont now how to do it in th best way
help me plz

Make sure you get to know her a little, first, and give her the impression that you are a playful person. Once she gets to know you as a playful person, and trusts you, you may be able to slip in a tickle, here and there, in a playful situation, especially if she's joking with you, giving you a hard time about something. :imouttahe

And do make sure you know that it's not going to be a problem for her. Doing that kind of stuff in the work environment can get you in hot water if you're not careful. And if you SENSE she'll be cool with it, make sure you're doing it where no one who might misunderstand can see ya. Play smart.
XOXO

thetickleking said:
Make sure you get to know her a little, first, and give her the impression that you are a playful person. Once she gets to know you as a playful person, and trusts you, you may be able to slip in a tickle, here and there, in a playful situation, especially if she's joking with you, giving you a hard time about something. :imouttahe

I have found that you can get away with it a little easier if your personality is one that no one complains if you do something like that. I have seen that being more playful in life usually helps in getting to tickle females in situations you might not normally get to. At the same time, you can get in trouble, so be careful.

Aragon

Aragon has a point... if a guy has a playful personality he has a MUCH better chance tickling me than someone who has kept to himself and not said two words while I've worked with him.

I once tickled two different ladies at work a long time ago. Their reactions were very different. I was a waiter and they were waitresses. I sneaked (snuck?) up behind the first girl and tickled her neck. She replied, "If you keep doing that I won't be responsible for what happens next." I think she had a smile on her face.

I did that to the second girl and she stared at me with daggers in her eyes. Apparently, she didn't like to be tickled. I could have gotten in trouble had she mentioned that to the boss.

I knew both of them pretty well, too. I had a pretty playful personality back then and still do. Just be careful with your ticklish pursuits. Get to know the girl well before you attempt to do anything.

I'm always being tickled by a girl at work. I honestly dont mind it as long as nobody else knows about it. Plus I've tickled her as well so for that its all good :yawnface:

very close

thanks for all advise
now im very close to tickle her at my house :shake:

At your house? She is coming over to be tickled, or is she thinking she's just going on a date with you?

You've Got It!!!!!!!!!!

:lurking:

OKAY!!!! You have the best advice I've seen. NOW get in there and make that move before another tickler gets there!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :imouttahe

witchtickler

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back