• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charolette Dodd

TicklishSurfer

TMF Regular
I was reading STUFF Magazine and she amitted to probably being one of the most ticklish people, and she mentioned her feet were very ticklish. She looked very hot

Hey Stanford,

Can you give us any more info about who Charlotte is? What has she been in and what does she look like? Also, what is "Stuff" magazine and which issue was it in?

Thanks, man!

ddd

Go to the second page and check out the post "new maxim babe charlotte dodds" (I know it's all lower-cased, but that's how the poster made it look ;)). There are links to pictures in that thread.

Hey scoob, nice find. Yeah everyone thats the chick, she is HOT!!!! And DDD STUFF is another mag. that maxim has. I think it is better. In the TV issue they interview Nikki Cox and they said, Tell us something about your feet. And she said there is nothing good about them they are dirty becuse I usually walk around barefoot all day. Yes, the chick was barefoot all day, has the hottest feet and is also one of the hottest chicks on Tv and she has sez and is marring that Bobcat guy. :confused: :sowrong: :confused: :sowrong:

Thanks

Thank you all for the help and info!

WOW! I can't tell which is hotter, her quote or her pictures. What a quote! -- check it out people, if you haven't seen the full version, at the link Scooby provided.

Charlotte Dodd (and her quote) for poster girl of the TMF! Do I hear a second?

dig dug

Yeah, I heard where Nikki Cox is marrying Bobcat. Seems sometimes the hot babe types DO go for the funny, strange, FANTASTIC IN BED type.

So maybe there's hope for Priscilla and me after all....:cool:

shit scoobs, what a burn. Well another thing that I remember reading. I think it was either FHM,MAXIM,or STUFF they had this little article where this girl was saying her boyfriend got kinky and tied her to the bed, but then left for work leaving her tied up and his roomate came home. Well, bouns points for the guy she said that he took jelly rubbed it on her feet and let the dog lick it off. Now, she didnt say tickles but you know it did. She just called him a fucking weirdo.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back