• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Win a Date With a Cheerleader (FFF/m)

milagros317

Verified
Win a Date With a Cheerleader (FFF/m)

This story contains extreme F/m tickle torture, spanking, foot worship, domination, and some adult material. If any of that is not to your taste, then don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over the age of 18.

"Win a Date With a Cheerleader"
by Milagros317

Friday, March 10, 2006
--------------------------------

Jay Lamb was reading with considerable interest the one page flyer which had been shoved under his dorm room door while he was at class. "Win a Date With a Cheerleader" was the title, in huge letters across the top. Jay, a 19-year-old sophomore at Wilson College in western Pennsylvania, attended many athletic events just to watch the cheerleading squad perform. He had an enormous crush on Karen, the captain of the squad.

He had never actually spoken to her, as he saw three large impediments to asking her for a date. One, she was known to already have a boyfriend. Two, she was two years older than he was, a graduating senior in fact. Three, at an even 6 feet tall, she was 7 inches taller than he was. So he just went to all the home football and basketball games, and stared at her fabulous legs in the short cheerleading skirt.

Jay didn't bother to go to the away games, as the cheerleading squad no longer traveled with the teams. That was what the flyer began with:

"In the 2004/05 academic year, you were able to see our award-winning cheerleading squad at all football and basketball games, home and away. The budget cuts introduced this year have made travel to away games impossible. During the current season, you see us at home games only. Also, we have been paying out of our own pockets for uniform repairs.

"The good news is that we have gotten permission from the College administration to resume traveling to away games for next academic year, 2006/07. But here is the bad news: We have to raise the money to do it ourselves. We don't want to have yet another bake sale. The last one raised only $320 of the $5,000 that we need.

"Instead, we are having a raffle. Three of our graduating seniors will go out on a date with three lucky winners. These dates will begin at 6pm on Friday, March 31, the day before Spring Break. Tickets will be only $10, and must be purchased by noon on Friday, March 24. As many of the squad are members of the Tau Kappa Lambda sorority, you can buy tickets at that sorority house, in the lobby."

The flyer went on to specify that the three seniors, who volunteered to date the winners, were Susan Chang, Karen Fletcher, and Angela Ramirez. It noted how generous they were to do this, as they would be graduated when the squad enjoyed the benefit of the money raised by the raffle.

Jay considered how much money he wanted to spend on this raffle. His family was quite wealthy. Even though he wouldn't get access until age 25 to the trust fund left for him by his mother's parents, he did have considerable assets now, given to him on his 18th birthday by his father's parents. Too bad his parents made him pay his own college expenses out of those funds, but he could easily afford to buy hundreds of tickets to the cheerleaders' raffle.

Jay went right over to the Tau Kappa Lambda sorority house, and bought 30 tickets for $300. The young woman there seemed surprised that he bought so many, but didn't say anything. He decided to stop by his bank before it closed.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006
---------------------------------

Jay had gone back to the sorority house four more times, and fortunately four different women had been staffing the desk there selling tickets. He hoped they didn't compare notes, he didn't want to come off as a stalker or weirdo. He now had 150 tickets.

Of course, he realized that he might win a date with Angela or Susan instead of Karen. That would be alright, as both were very attractive, he knew all of them by sight from watching them perform. Both Angela and Susan were 5'9" tall and 21 years old, he had seen that on the cheerleaders information page on the College website.

If he won dates with both Karen and another cheerleader, he would graciously release the other woman from her obligation to go out with him, Jay thought. That should make him seem like a gentleman, he thought.

-----------------------

Karen was sitting at the desk in the Tau Kappa Lambda sorority house lobby. Yes, there was the little creep who always stared at her during the games, never watching the basketball court, always staring at her legs. Her sorority sisters had mentioned that somebody bought dozens of tickets. Nobody else had bought more than three. She asked for a description of the man, and it sounded like the creep. Here he was, back again.

He blushed when he saw her at the desk, but appeared to gather his courage and came forward.

"Hello, Karen, I wanted to buy some of the raffle tickets. Is there, umm, any restriction, any, umm, maximum number I can buy?"

"You have the advantage of me, I don't know your name. But to answer your question, we'll be happy to sell you as many tickets as you want. Next year's squad needs $5,000 for travel, and we could use new uniforms, too, but there's no money for that either. Worse, I'm sure the College will continue to expect us to pay for our own travel in future years. I shouldn't say 'us', I'm graduating, but I will always feel like part of the squad. Go ahead and buy all the tickets you want."

"My name is Jay, and I would really like to help the fine cheerleading squad here. Give me 50 tickets now, and I'll go to the bank and be back here in an hour with a lot more money for you wonderful girls, umm, I mean women."

Jay blushed again and put $500 on the desk in front of Karen. It took her a while to tear 50 raffle tickets in half, and give him his halves to keep.

"I'll be here all afternoon, so I'll see you in an hour, Jay," said Karen, smiling at him.

I hope he wins the date with me, she thought, it will be a night that the creep will never forget.

----------------------------

Jay returned an hour later, happy that she had smiled at him. He already had the 200 tickets that he had originally been planning to buy, but that smile convinced him that it was nowhere near enough.

He waited while a red-haired man he recognized from his chemistry class bought one ticket. Behind him was Carla, the president of the College's lesbian club, and she had a question.

"Can I buy a ticket?"

"Sure," said Karen, "we would never discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation in a College event. Buy all the tickets you want, we need the money. All men and women should know, though, that a first date rarely includes more than a kiss."

"No problem," said Carla, handing over a $20 bill. "I'd take my chances with you, or either of the other two. You're all gorgeous. Give me two tickets."

After Carla left, Jay went up to the desk and put down a thick wad of $100 bills, without saying a word.

Karen counted them, and seemed impressed. "Three thousand dollars, that would be 300 tickets," she said. "You must be quite wealthy, or out of your mind."

"Oh, I'm comfortable," said Jay, grinning smugly.

As Karen separated the 300 tickets into halves, she smiled, but plotted what could be done to this spoiled little brat.

Friday, March 24, 2006
------------------------------

There were only about 20 people gathered on the lawn in front of the Tau Kappa Lambda sorority house. It was in the flyer that you didn't have to be present to win, you could just drop by and look at the posting of the three winning numbers in the lobby the next day.

Karen spoke, as captain of the cheerleading squad.

"I'm very happy to report that we exceeded our expectations by a considerable margin. We sold 880 tickets, raising $8,800. That will buy us all new uniforms immediately, pay for next year's travel, and leave some over for the travel fund for the future. My sister Kristine, who's a lawyer, will set up a charitable foundation to hold the money for future needs."

She paused while the small crowd applauded.

"We will now draw the three winning numbers. If you are present and wish to identify yourself and present the winning ticket stub, go ahead. Otherwise, we'll post the numbers in the lobby."

A small suitcase was brought out, and tossed against the wall four times, bouncing on the grass after each toss. It was then unlocked, and Susan Chang reached in.

"The lucky person who wins a date with me has ticket number 047," said Susan.

Nobody said anything. Karen wrote 'Susan Chang ticket 047' in large characters on a piece of blank paper.

"I'm next in alphabetical order by last name," said Karen, and she reached into the suitcase.

"I've drawn number 788," she reported.

"That would be me," said Jay, who had his tickets organized in numerical order, but discreetly concealed in his briefcase, so nobody could see how many he had. He presented the ticket to Karen, grinning like a monkey.

"Your full name and residence?" she asked.

"Jay Lamb, and I live in Scully Dorm, room 317."

"I'll be knocking on your door at 6pm next Friday, Jay. Dress casually, we won't be going any place fancy. Just be there, and let me plan the evening for us."

"It will be a great honor to go out with you," he replied, and stepped back into the crowd.

Karen wrote 'Karen Fletcher ticket 788 Jay Lamb' on the paper below what she had written before.

Angela, without a word, went to the suitcase and pulled out a number.

"Some lucky person holding ticket 355 gets to go out with me," said Angela.

Nobody spoke up. Karen wrote 'Angela Ramirez ticket 355' on the paper, went into the lobby, and taped it to the wall.

Coming back outside, she thanked the crowd, and told them they had contributed to a good cause, even if they didn't win.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Jay had realized that he had all three winning tickets, but had kept quiet about the other two women the night before. He spent some time on the wording of the notes he would send to Angela and Susan. He was sure they would show them to Karen, and he wanted to impress her as a gentleman.

"Hi, Angela. I've taped my winning raffle ticket, number 355, to this page below, as you can see. I won dates with both you and Karen on the same night. I guess I bought a lot of tickets because it was such a worthy cause, but now it is embarrassing to have dates with two beautiful women on the same night. Please forgive me for not being able to go out with you. It's not that you aren't extremely beautiful, you certainly are, but Karen is even more so. Sincerely, Jay Lamb."

He put this and a similar note to Susan in envelopes, and dropped both envelopes off at the Tau Kappa Lambda sorority house, where both women lived.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Karen, Angela, and Susan were all in Karen's room, looking at Jay's notes.

"We have to plan this carefully," said Angela, "make sure that the creep gets what he deserves, and that we don't get caught in any violations of the law or the College's rules."

"Don't worry," said Karen, "when we're done with him, he'll wish he had never bought a single ticket, and we'll be in no trouble. I've got some wonderful ideas about what to do with him."

"I can't wait to hear your plans," said Susan, "this will be so much fun."

Friday, March 31, 2006

At 6pm on the dot, there was a knock on Jay's door. Heart all a-flutter, he opened it, and was shocked to see all three women there waiting for him.

"You were so generous, buying so many tickets," said Susan, "that we couldn't cheat you out of what you had won. So you will have a date with all of us."

"Yes," said Angela, "you're entitled to the company of all three of us, and we're going to give you our undivided attention. What man wouldn't love that?"

"You aren't a scardy cat, afraid of three women, are you, Jay?" asked Karen.

"No," said Jay, "I'm not afraid. I guess I'm the happiest man in the world tonight."

But he didn't look that way as Susan and Angela each firmly gripped one of his arms as they all walked downstairs and outside. Karen's car was parked in front of his dorm, and she got into the driver's seat. Still gripping his arms on either side, the other two women led him into the back seat, sitting him between them.

As they drove off campus, Karen explained that she planned a traditional first date, a movie and then dinner. Their first destination was the local multiplex, in the shopping mall not too far from the College. She asked Jay to give her $40 for four tickets.

Jay quickly got out his wallet and handed her the money, then put it back in his pocket. Karen noticed that he did it easily, and was not belted in.

"You're not wearing your seat belt, Jay," said Karen, "and that won't do. I want you to be safe. Buckle up."

Just as Jay was about to say that the two women in the back seat weren't wearing seat belts either, Angela grabbed the buckle portion of his belt, and Susan grabbed the latch portion. They belted him in, and tightened the belt an inch more than necessary.

"Don't worry," said Susan, "we'll keep him really safe."

She grabbed his right arm, and pinned it behind her, between her back and the seat. Angela did the same to his left arm.

"Hey, what are you girls doing?" said Jay. He tried to withdraw his arms, but they were both pinned very securely.

Angela pulled his shirt out of his pants, and began to poke his ribs on his left side.

Jay shrieked and tried to move to his right. He could only squirm over a fraction of an inch.

"Stop! That tickles," he said.

Susan pulled his shirt out on his right side, and began to knead his rib cage with her strong fingers.

Jay laughed and laughed as they kept kneading his ribs on both sides. Whichever way he wriggled, he was closer to one of the ticklers, and they relished his predicament.

They each kept his arms pinned with their backs, and began to use both hands to tickle his rib cage. He was obviously trying to talk, but laughing so hard that he couldn't get a word out.

"You shouldn't have called my friends 'girls', Jay, they are young women," said Karen, as she drove southward on a state highway. "I have an idea, Susan and Angela. Make sure he doesn't call you 'girls' again by keeping him busy laughing. Never let him stop laughing, keep tickling him. Never give him a moment's rest."

Angela and Susan needed no encouragement, they kept tickling him without mercy. After ten minutes, they were amused to see his face turn red, and tears begin to flow down his cheeks.

"It's so good to hear a boy's laughter again, Jay. Let me tell you that I have a little brother, well, not so little any more, he grew up to be 6'4", and he's going to college in Ohio. He's two years younger than I am, and I loved to tickle him when we were kids. I would pin him down, and tickle him senseless. The sound of his laughter was delightful to me. Unfortunately, he outgrew being ticklish. But you haven't. Here you are, a college sophomore, and you're obviously more ticklish than he ever was. I love the sound of your laughter, even though it is getting weaker. I just love it. Susan, Angela, don't stop. Keep him laughing until he's blue in the face."

"Actually, his face is quite red now," said Angela, "and he's got tears streaming down his cheeks. We have no intention of stopping, this is too much fun. I've never known a grown man to be so ticklish."

"Neither have I," said Susan, "and I intend to enjoy it. You're very lucky that we're almost at the mall, Jay."

-------------------------------------------------------------

As Karen pulled off the highway into the parking lot of the mall, the other women increased the pace of their tickling, until Jay was howling uncontrollably. She drove to the part of the parking lot near the multiplex, and noted that it was nowhere near as full as usual. That could be expected, the Friday night that Spring Break began. Most students had left the area to make a trip, or just to go home.

She parked near the multiplex, and Susan and Angela finally stopped tickling Jay. He continued to cry and laugh as Karen spoke to them.

"He might try to make a break for it, and take a bus somewhere. So give me his wallet, all that's in his pockets, and his glasses. Oh, his watch and rings, too."

As Jay's laughter finally subsided, and the tears stopped flowing down his cheeks, the women unbelted him and emptied his pockets, giving all they contained to Karen. They then took off his watch, rings, and glasses, and gave them all to Karen, who put them in her large handbag.

"You aren't going to try to run for it, are you, Jay?" asked Karen.

Jay considered that he had no money or anything of value, and that he couldn't see well without his glasses, being very nearsighted. He considered that the women were all athletic and could run faster than he could.

"No, of course not, Karen, but how can I see the movie without my glasses?"

"It's a lousy movie anyway," said Karen, "it got awful reviews and has poor box office, too. I'm surprised it's still playing."

"But then why are we going to see it? There are 12 screens here, there must be something better."

"It's the only comedy playing here," said Karen, and she laughed at the look of horror on his face. "Nearly everybody here is going to see the new Harry Potter film, which is on 5 screens."

Karen got the four tickets at the box office, while Susan and Angela kept hold of Jay's arms. The four of them walked to the appropriate auditorium, and saw that it was nearly empty, only about a dozen people scattered between the 5th and 10th rows of seats.

Jay was not surprised when the women took him to the very last row of seats in the back, far from everybody else. He was not surprised when Susan sat on his left and Angela sat on his right. However, he was surprised when they each held one of his arms to an armrest, and Karen took some old stockings out of her purse.

Karen tied each of his arms to the armrest, both at the wrist and at the elbow. Then she tied his legs together at the knees, pulled his socks down, and tied his bare ankles together. She removed his shoes and socks, and then whispered in his ear.

"It was smart of you not to yell for help. Stay smart, and this date will be less torture than it can be. Not one word from you now. The only thing I want to hear from you is laughter, not one word. Nod if you understand."

Jay nodded, and saw Susan put a pillow on the floor near his bound ankles. He hadn't noticed her carrying it in, but she had, and now she sat down on it. Karen took her place in the chair on his left.

The lights dimmed, as the coming attractions ended. There was the stupid announcement about turning off your cell phone, and then the feature started.

Jay couldn't see the movie, but the dialog he heard was trite and not funny. The soundtrack has lots of phony laughs whenever there was what was supposed to be a comic moment on screen. Whenever that happened, Karen tickled his ribs and under his left arm, Angela tickled his ribs and under his right arm, and Susan tickled both of his feet. He shrieked and howled with laughter.

It soon became obvious that he feet were his most ticklish spot of all, and that scratching long fingernails over his soles drove him mad. The three women changed places every 20 minutes or so, and all got a chance to torment his sensitive soles.

Some of the people way in front of them turned to see what idiot thought this film was actually funny. None of his bondage was visible to them, they only saw three heads.

Some of the people left after the first half hour of the film. Jay wished that he could.

Obviously, he stayed tied in place, laughing hysterically at all the jokes and skits. Unfortunately for him, the scriptwriters believed in putting a laugh a minute into the script and soundtrack. At each laugh from the soundtrack, all three women tickled him furiously, and he laughed uproariously.

By the time the 110 minute film ended, his ribs and armpits were sore, his diaphragm ached, and his face was bright red again.

The women untied him during the closing credits, but Karen didn't give him his shoes and socks back. She carried them to the car, and threw them into the trunk, along with his other possessions from her handbag. She locked the trunk, and got into the driver's seat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay made no resistance as Angela and Susan belted him in again and pinned his arms.

"As a reward for your obedience, Jay, you are not being tickled while I explain what's next. Relish the next few minutes, of being able to breathe normally, Jay. But remember, you're still under orders not to speak. Not one word." She paused, while Susan gave him one surprise pinch on his ribs, making him yelp.

"Next, we're going to have supper, at a diner quite far from here. You may ask why go so far, but it is near to our final destination, a vacation cottage owned by my parents in the wilderness. It's about an hour's drive to the diner, and we should get there before they close, which is 10pm. After supper, we're going to spend the night in the cottage. Yes, you're going to spend the night with three beautiful women. But you may not enjoy what we intend to do to you."

All three women laughed at that.

"OK," said Karen, "now tickle him, tickle him without mercy, I want to hear him howl, all the way to the diner."

Angela and Susan dug into his ribs on both sides, and he began to laugh uncontrollably. With four hands moving endlessly over his ribs and armpits, he never stopped laughing. His already sore ribs ached, as he laughed and squirmed. Susan began to taunt him as they tickled and tickled.

"Poor little Jay, so very ticklish, how sad for you. Tickle, tickle, tickle. It's so much fun to tickle you, I don't see how we can ever stop. Tickle,tickle, tickle. It's a shame that I can't get to your feet now, but there will be plenty of time for that at the cottage. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Poor little ticklish baby boy, you are never going to forget this date. Tickle, tickle,tickle, Jay."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, Karen pulled into the parking lot of the diner. She warned Jay to not say a word, and to be on his best behavior, if he hoped for any mercy from them later. Jay nodded, catching his breath.

A woman was just about to lock the door and put up a 'Closed' sign when Karen got out of the car. The other three waited in the car.

"Are we too late? Four for dinner," said Karen.

"No, come on in, it's been a slow night," said the woman, a redhead in a waitress uniform who appeared to be about 30. "I'm Martha. You'll be our last customers, and the grill is already cleaned up, you'll have to have cold food."

The four students entered the diner, Jay being held by both arms. Martha didn't mention his bare feet, even though there was the usual sign, 'Shoes and shirt required' on the door. She put the 'Closed' sign on the door after they entered.

They went to a large booth, meant for six, so that Susan and Angela could sit on either side of Jay. Karen sat opposite him. Martha put down four menus, and asked if they wanted anything to drink right away.

"Four regular coffees," said Karen.

Martha nodded, and left the main room, going into the kitchen.

As soon as she left, Angela and Susan began to tickle Jay's ribs again, and Karen reached down and grabbed his right ankle, pulling his right foot up into her lap. She trapped it there, hooking one leg over his ankle, and raked her nails over his tender sole.

Jay was shrieking with laughter, laughing uproariously. Angela pulled his shirt up over his head, entangling his arms in it. she and Susan now tickled his bare torso, while Karen continued to tickle his bare foot.

When Martha reappeared with four coffees, they stopped tickling him, and looked a little embarrassed. Jay gasped and regained his breath, but never spoke.

"Oh, you don't have to stop tickling him on my account," said Martha, "it looks like fun, he seems so very ticklish." She put down the four coffees, leaned over the table, and gave him a tickle on the ribs herself. He shrieked with burst of laughter.

"It is fun," said Martha. "But that shirt doesn't do a very good job of restraining his arms. Let me get some duct tape for you." She went back into the kitchen.

The three women were dumbstruck at that remark, but soon saw Martha return with a roll of gray duct tape.

"Put his wrists together behind his back," she said.

Susan and Angela got Jay out of the booth, stood him up, removed his shirt from around his arms, and soon had his arms behind his back, wrists together. Martha wrapped duct tape around his wrists and forearms until they were quite secure.

"Let me get his legs now," said Martha.

She bent down and wrapped duct tape around his thighs and also around his calves, binding his legs together. He would have fallen if not for the two women holding him up.

Susan and Angela put him back on the booth between them, and Karen now put both of his feet in her lap.

"Ready to order?" asked Martha.

"I'll have ham and cheese on a roll," said Susan, "with mustard."

"I want roast beef with mustard on rye bread," said Angela.

"Give me a double roast beef sandwich on a roll, twice the usual amount of meat, with horse radish if you've got it," said Karen, "and he will just have a green salad, no dressing."

"Be ready in a few minutes," said Martha, smiling as she noted that they all began to tickle Jay again.

About ten minutes later, Martha returned with a tray with their food, and another woman was behind her, also a redhead, clearly her sister, as she looked so similar. She appeared to be about 32 or 33, and was the same height as Martha, 5'10".

They could see that Jay was red in the face, with tears streaming down his cheeks as he laughed and laughed. The three women seated had not stopped tickling him this time when Martha returned.

"I'm Mary, the cook here," said the other woman, "my sister and I own this place. I see she wasn't exaggerating when she told me you had the most ticklish man in the world with you. My, he is so cute and helpless, and so very ticklish. Could we have a turn while you eat?"

"Of course," said Karen, "he's all yours. Enjoy yourselves!"

Angela and Susan put Jay on his belly on the floor, his bound arms still behind his back. Mary sat on his rump, and began to tickle his ribs. Martha sat on his bound calves, and tickled his feet.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The three students took their time enjoying their sandwiches. They decided to eat Jay's salad, too, since he was in no condition to enjoy it himself. Slightly out of their sight on the floor, they could hear him laughing and howling, and they could hear Mary taunting him.

"Such a ticklish baby boy, so cute and so helpless. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Do you know what I wish? I wish I could tickle you all night, and all day tomorrow. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Such a ticklish baby! It's going to be hard to give you back to your friends, I'm having so much fun. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

They enjoyed their meal to the sound of his agonized laughter, and discussed their plans for after graduation. Karen was undecided about which law school to attend, having gotten in to both Wilson College's own law school, and also one in Pittsburgh. Angela was sure where she was going, to NYU's medical school. She could be near her family again while attending there. Susan was not yet sure which PhD program in computer science she would attend, but she had already received admission and research assistantships from MSU and Duke.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Leaving her sister to continue to tickle Jay, Martha got up and returned to the table.

"Any dessert?" she asked. "I can give you half price on the chocolate cake, it being the end of the day with that cake left over. We guarantee fresh cake every day."

All three women agreed to have the chocolate cake, and Martha brought them all a slice. She put a fourth slice, in a cardboard box, on the table.

"That's the last slice, you may want to feed him later," she said, "it's on the house, because of the fun we're having."

She retuned to where Jay was, and saw that Mary was now ticking his feet, so she sat down and attacked his underarms and ribs.

As they relished the sound of his now weak and pathetic laughter, Karen smiled.

"This is working out even better than I planned," she said.

They all grinned as Martha and Mary continued to tickle him. They proceeded to eat their cake.

When they were done, Martha got up and presented the check to Karen, who paid her in cash, including a generous tip.

The three of them went into the women's restroom. When they returned, they could see that Martha and Mary were still tickling Jay, who was squirming and wriggling, and laughing very weakly.

"I'm afraid that he no longer needs to use the restroom," said Mary. She and Martha finally stopped tickling him, she flipped him onto his back, exposing a huge urine stain on his pants.

"Gross," said Susan, "tickled until he peed himself."

"I don't want that smell in my car," said Karen, "is it OK if we clean him up here? And can we put his pants and underwear into the trash here?"

"Sure," said Mary, "and there's no need to untape him and then re-tape him. I'll just get a scissors and cut his pants off."

Mary soon did so, and Jay was lying on the floor in duct tape, but otherwise naked.

"Well, I guess he's a little man in every way," said Angela.

All five women laughed at that remark, and Jay blushed bright red.

Martha got some hot water and towels, and soon had him all washed off. His cut, soiled pants and briefs were tossed into the garbage dumpster.

"I do think that naughty boys who pee on our clean floor need to be punished," said Mary. "Could I give him a spanking on his bare bottom?" she asked Karen.

"Absolutely, that will be fun to watch," said Karen.

They positioned Jay so that he was bent over a table, with more duct tape holding him in place. Mary patted his rump tenderly, and grinned.

"This is going to be fun. 100 from me, and 100 from my sister, you naughty boy. Are you afraid?"

Jay didn't answer, and Karen explained.

"I've forbidden him to talk. He knows that his only hope for eventual mercy from us is to obey me, in every respect."

"Very wise," said Mary, "I'm sure he has nothing much to say anyway. Although I guarantee he will soon be crying out in pain."

Mary began using her hand, spanking each cheek alternately. She gradually increased the force she was using, and he was soon crying out "Oww" with each spank.

At 50 spanks, she switched to using a wooden spoon. This had him screaming "OWWW!" with every stroke. He was crying by the time she reached 90.

Martha came up and took the wooden spoon from her sister.

"No mercy from me, ticklish baby boy. I'm the one who cleans the floors around here. All 100 with the spoon."

Martha didn't bother to count for him, just whacked him steadily with the spoon, and he was soon sobbing uncontrollably. She continued without a pause until he had gotten the full 100 spanks, and his bottom was red and sore all over.

Jay was still crying when they untaped him from the table, but left his arms and legs bound. Angela and Susan carried him to the car, while Karen stayed behind.

"What days is the diner closed?" she asked.

"We stay open on weekends, and close on Mondays," said Mary.

Karen wrote down an address for her. "Come and visit us here on Monday," she said, "if you enjoyed tickling him."

Martha and Mary both grinned, like cats who have cornered a little mouse.

"How early can we arrive?" asked Martha.

"Oh, 9am should be alright," said Karen, "see you on Monday."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the car, Susan had an amusing idea about how to feed Jay the cake. She put him down on the floor of back seat, uncomfortable with the drive shaft bump under his bound arms.

She then removed her shoes and socks, and smeared a bit of the cake on the sole of her foot. She ordered him to lick it off, and he did so. She continued to smear portions of the cake on her soles, and order him to lick them. off.

Angela liked this way of humiliating him, and took off her shoes and socks, too. They traded places so she could have some of the fun.

Karen congratulated Susan on a brilliant idea, and announced that Jay would eat all of his meals that way, licked off their soles, for the duration of this date.

"Just one more wonderful feature of this wonderful date that you won, Jay," she concluded. They all laughed at him as he licked the last crumbs of cake from Angela's right sole.

It was almost midnight when they arrived at the cottage, a three bedroom structure in a wooded area, far from any neighbors. The women released Jay from the duct tape, and let him use the bathroom. They led him to a bedroom, which he saw had a bed with a sturdy brass frame. He was put into an adult diaper, and then into a straightjacket. His ankles were put into padded cuffs and then locked together. His cuffed ankles were tied to the railing at the foot of the bed. D-rings in the shoulders of the straightjacket where tied to the brass railing of the headboard.

Karen, now ready for bed in just panties and an oversize T-shirt, climbed up on the bed and showed off her fabulous legs to him. She sat on the bed near his head, and put her thighs in his view, inches from his face.

"I have great legs, don't I, Jay? You think I didn't notice you staring at them at the games? Look how beautiful they are."

When she saw that he had an erection she climbed down. she patted him lightly on the groin.

"You will just have to go to sleep frustrated, knowing that you will never touch my fabulous legs, Jay. And I'm going to leave you in this state every single night here."

All three women laughed at him, and they left him there in his frustrated arousal.

Saturday, April 1, 2006
-----------------------------------

Jay was awakened at 8am by tickling on his feet, and saw Karen at the foot of the bed. She was still wearing just her underpants and an oversized T-Shirt. She stopped tickling him, came up to his head, and stared deep into his eyes.

"Let's get some things straight, right now, Jay. I don't like you much. I regard you as a pathetic little perv who lusts after me. If you had given money to the cheerleading squad out of generosity, that would be admirable. But you just wanted to win me, to have possession of me for the duration of a date. So it was creepy, what you did, buying all those tickets. Now I have possession of you, instead. And there are two alternatives, as to your fate."

She paused, and let him take in that she was dead serious. She could see the fear in his eyes, real fear for the first time.

"Alternative one, if you are a very well-behaved little boy, who obeys all of my orders, then you will be returned to your dorm room on the evening of Sunday, April 9, in good health, without a mark on you. We'll even give you your wallet and jewelry back. Alternative two, if you disobey me or annoy me in any way, is that I'll leave you tied up in the woods overnight. I'll smear some fresh raw hamburger on you to attract the wolves. They wolves will eat you, and all the police will eventually find will be your gnawed bones, if they even find that."

Jay began to tremble, and Karen reassured him by kissing him tenderly on the forehead.

"Not to worry, I'm sure that you'll be the most obedient little ticklish baby boy that ever was, won't you?"

Jay nodded his head vigorously. "Very good," said Karen, "and now it's time for your breakfast."

She untied his cuffs and straightjacket form the bed, but left him bound in them. she picked him up off the bed, and placed him flat on his back on the floor. She placed a chair over him, with his head sticking out in front of the seat. She sat in the chair.

"Susan, bring the peanut butter," she called out loudly.

Susan and Angela came into the room. They had gotten dressed already, and were wearing jeans and T-shirts, with pink socks and running shoes. Susan handed Karen a large jar of peanut butter.

"I'm afraid that you are not going to have much variation in your diet, Jay," said Karen. "I've decided that you will subsist on peanut butter and water for all of spring break. The former to be licked off our soles, of course."

She smeared peanut butter on her dirty sole, and put it above Jay's mouth.

"Your are to lick and lick, until I tell you to stop, whether you think it's all licked off or not. I'll refresh it when I wish, and change feet when I wish. Your job is to lick, with full tongue extension, over and over again. Go to it, ticklish baby boy."

"You should consider yourself lucky to only be licking my size 12 feet," said Karen, after he had been licking her soles for about ten minutes, "because Angela suggested that we also make you lick it out of our butt cracks, but I told her that was too gross."

Angela looked surprised, as she had made no such suggestion, but Jay was too busy licking to notice. She nodded at Karen in understanding, that she was being used as the 'bad cop' in Karen's game.

After half an hour of licking from her soles, Karen told him to stop.

"Get him bathed and change his diaper while I take my morning run," she said, getting up from the chair. "I had a little talk with him earlier, and you should find him quite docile and obedient. Report it to me if he isn't."

After Karen left the room, the other two women got Jay out of his bonds, and removed his soiled diaper. They led him, naked, to the bathroom, where they told him to get into the tub. They told him to keep still, and they bathed him, as if he were a toddler, washing every part of his body. After ordering him out of the tub, they dried him off.

They ordered him back to the bed, and told him to stretch out with his legs together and his arms above his head. Susan put his wrists in padded cuffs, and tied each cuff to the nearest brass bedpost. She used soft rope to tie his elbows towards each other. she put a leather belt around his waist, and tied it to each side of the bed.

Meanwhile, Angela put the cuffs back on his ankles, and locked them together. She tied his ankle cuffs to the railing at the foot of the bed. She used soft rope to tie his legs together both above and below the knees. She tied these ropes to the sides of the bed with more rope. she tied his big toes together with soft yarn, and tied them back to the D-rings in his ankle cuffs. She spent some time tying each of his other 8 toes back to the cuffs also.

-----------------------------------------------------

Karen, in her jogging clothes, nodded approvingly at his helplessness.

"Excellent job, totally helpless on the bed, ribs, armpits, and feet exposed to our touch. This is how you're going to spend your spring break, Jay, on this fabulous date that you won. Totally vulnerable, at our mercy, and we intend to have none. You two get started with his morning tickle torture while I shower."

Susan and Angela sat on chairs near his feet, and Susan took out a box full of implements. His feet were so sensitive that they all tickled, but they soon were able to find the ones that worked best.

Using their finger first, they found that the feathers and soft brushes were useless, not as good as their fingers in producing a ticklish reaction. The knitting needle and the ordinary toothbrushes were about the same as using their fingers. They found that the plastic pronged hairbrushes drove him wild, but nothing prepared them for his reaction to the Sonicare electric toothbrushes.

When they were each using a Sonicare on his feet, he howled and thrashed so much that the whole bed shook. His eyes bugged out, and his laughter sounded like that of a madman.

"We hit the jackpot with these," said Susan to Karen, who had just come back into the room from her shower. "He goes absolutely berserk."

"So I see," said Karen, "he is absolutely in tickle hell with those. I'll call the drug store to deliver four more of them, so we call each use one in both hands later."

As Karen went to make the phone call, Angela and Susan moved the brushes over, under, around, and between his toes. He was sobbing and laughing uncontrollably, but his struggles were becoming weaker.

Karen returned, holding some things in her hands. "Stop tickling him for a moment, I have to gag him. They said they'd have the brushes here in half an hour, and I want him silent when the delivery is made."

They stopped, and she went over to his head, and waited a minute for his laughter and sobs to cease.

"Open your mouth, and stick your tongue out, Jay," she ordered.

He did so, and she took one of the socks she had just been jogging in and wrapped it around his tongue.

"I turned it inside out, Jay, so that you can taste the part that was pressed up against my sole. Wasn't that thoughtful of me?"

She shoved his tongue and most of the sock into his mouth, but it was too much cloth to fit entirely inside. She used a stocking tied between his teeth and around his head to secure the sock in place.

"Start tickling him again, let's see how much sound he can make," said Karen.

As the others applied the Sonicares to his arches, Karen dug into his rib cage with gusto. He thrashed and squirmed, but only a tiny muffled remnant of his laughter came out of his mouth through the gag.

"It will do," said Karen.

They tickled him without ceasing. When the doorbell rang, Karen went out to get the delivery, closing the door to that bedroom behind her. She paid a small fortune for four Sonicares, charging it on her credit card. Upon returning to the bedroom, she was pleased to see that the others had still never stopped tickling him. She removed his gag, remarking that now she wanted to hear him shriek and howl.

In a moment, Jay's helpless bare feet where subject to all six Sonicares, moving relentlessly up and down his soles. He howled like some inhuman creature, once again making the whole bed shake with his struggles.

"Oh, this is wonderful," said Angela, "we're driving him crazy."

"You hear that, Jay," said Susan, "we intend to tickle you into madness, until you go insane."

"If you don't go literally insane from the endless tickling," said Karen, "it won't be from lack of trying. Think of this, Jay, this is only your morning tickle torture. After lunch, you'll get your afternoon tickle torture. And after dinner, we intend to amuse ourselves with, can your guess?, your evening tickle torture. And all of that is just your first day here at the cottage, only your first day."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay's lunch was peanut butter, licked from Susan's soles. She had been wearing her shoes and heavy socks all morning, and the peanut butter tasted sweaty. Jay wisely said nothing. They hadn't bothered to untie him from the bed, Susan just sat in a chair near the head of the bed and extended her feet to his mouth.

After his lunch, Karen told him that Susan suggested they spank him, harder than Martha and Mary had, until his bottom was all bruised and purple. But she had reminded Susan that he was to have no marks on him, as long as he behaved, she reassured him.

Susan gave her a dirty look for making this up, but not so that Jay could see it. It had the intended effect, Jay was looking at Karen with increased adoration, as his protector.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay's dinner was peanut butter, licked from Angela's soles. She also put some between her toes, and ordered him to suck her toes one by one.

His evening tickle torture was the longest session of the day, from 7pm to 11pm. They attacked all parts of his body, and found some spots where even he had not known that he was ticklish--behind his knees and on his collarbones. He felt totally exhausted, half dead in fact. He didn't know if he could survive another full week of this, until the end of spring break.

When he was tied down in his straight jacket and ready for sleep, Karen kissed him tenderly on the forehead.

"Tell me, Jay, are you sorry that you bought the raffle tickets?"

Jay nodded his head.

"Are you aware that you're going to be tickle tortured tomorrow, and Monday, and Tuesday, and so on, until next Sunday, when we finally take you back to the College?"

Jay nodded his head.

"Would you do anything that I wanted, anything, if only we would stop tickling you?"

Jay nodded his head vigorously.

Karen laughed. "What a shame, because what I want is to tickle you, to tickle you and tickle you and tickle you even more. So doing what I want is letting me tickle you endlessly, mercilessly, ruthlessly, every single day. Not that you have any choice in the matter, ticklish little baby boy. I've got you here as my tickle toy, and I'm going to enjoy every moment of it."

She tickled his feet with her fingers for ten minutes, just to emphasize the point. Then she stroked him through the diaper, until he was fully erect, and left him to stew in frustration.

Monday, April 3, 2006
-------------------------------

On the morning of his third day at the cottage, Jay had no idea that the day would be any different from the previous two. It started off the same, with Karen waking him up with tickles, and having him lick his breakfast off of her dirty soles. Then he was given his bath and tied to the bed, as usual, by Susan and Angela.

The three women began with an all-out assault on his feet, with all six Sonicares. He was shrieking and howling, thrashing in his bonds, and once again beginning to cry from laughing so hard.

When the doorbell rang just before 9am, Jay had a surge of hope. An unexpected visitor was here, and might result in his being freed. He was surprised that Susan and Angela continued to tickle him, and that Karen left the bedroom door open as she went to the front door.

He was sure that the visitor must he hearing his loud laughter, and he was more hopeful as he heard footsteps approaching the bedroom. But his heart sank when he saw who was there--Martha and Mary, the women from the diner on Friday night.

Karen laughed at the look of disappointment and horror on his face.

"I'm sure that you remember Martha and Mary, the sisters who own that nice diner. They happened to be in the neighborhood, and just dropped by. I do believe that that they might be interested in amusing themselves here. Is there any chance that you object to them tickling you? It would be very rude of you to be so unkind to my guests."

Jay made no response to the rhetorical question, but continued to laugh uproariously as tears streamed down his cheeks.

Karen handed the two Sonicares she had been using to the sisters, and pointed towards Jay's feet.

"We've discovered that these drive him absolutely mad on his soles and toes. Do have a try," she said.

Angela and Mary now tickled Jay's left foot, while Susan and Martha tickled his right foot, all moving the Sonicares over his sensitive soles and toes.

Karen tickled his collarbones, while looking down into his eyes and taunting him.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, my little ticklish baby boy. You're really in for it today, two extra ticklers, all day long. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Let me tell you what I love most about this situation, Jay. Tickle, tickle, tickle. It's that you know that you're totally helpless, utterly at my mercy, you realize that I have the power to release you, or to tickle you all day long. Tickle, tickle, tickle. And you realize that I want to tickle you all day long, and that I'm going to do just that. Tickle, tickle, tickle. The look of helpless, hopeless pleading in your eyes is like a drug to me. Tickle, tickle, tickle. It is hopeless, and you are helpless. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Utterly defenseless, and all mine to tickle. Tickle, tickle,tickle. And I intend to enjoy every moment of it. Tickle, tickle, tickle, my little baby tickle toy."

She continued to savor the helpless pleading look in his eyes, as they all kept right on tickling him. Soon his thrashing became weak, as did his laughter. After a while, he was only quivering in ticklish agony, as tears flowed down his cheeks, and an almost silent laugh came from his mouth.

"We call this the jelly state," said Susan to the sisters from the diner, "when he seems to become just like a big lump of jelly, quaking and quivering, but not moving much, and not making much noise. It's pure hell for him, I'm sure."

"And a lot of fun for us," said Martha, who had moved up to Jay's rib cage, and was playing his ribs like a piano. "He's obviously desperate for us to stop, but we won't, not for hours."

"Exactly," said Mary,"he's being driven crazy by the endless tickling, and there's nothing he can do about, just suffer, and pray that it will end. It's so much fun to make sure that it doesn't end, that his tickling goes on and on and on. Too bad you'll all be back at school next Monday, I could get used to torturing this cute little tickle toy."

--------------------------------------------------------------

After seeing Jay lick his lunch off of the soles of Susan's feet, Martha and Mary asked if they could be the ones to serve him dinner. Angela agreed to give up her turn, and Jay was lucky to have a dinner break that was longer than usual, licking all four of their soles thoroughly. Martha and Mary enjoyed the sensation of his tongue on their soles, as well as the idea of him being obliged to lick their feet.

Karen made up for this by extending the evening session past midnight. It was actually 1am when the cheerleaders said good-bye to Martha and Mary.

Thursday, April 6, 2006
-------------------------------

As Jay was licking peanut butter off of Angela's soles for his dinner, Karen and Susan were talking in the kitchen.

"My program cracked his password this morning," said Susan, "I told you not to worry. We can now send emails in his name, from his own account. It's all set. I've programmed the email I showed you to go out, recorded as being from his own computer in the dorm as well as from his account, at 5am on Monday morning."

"Excellent," said Karen, "this should really work out well, if I know Dean Heart."

They both laughed at the presumed reaction of the elderly feminist author and scholar, Dean of Students Melissa Heart, to this email when it would be brought to her attention.

"You and Angela don't mind making the final speeches I wrote for you?" asked Karen.

"No problem," said Susan. "We'll never see him again anyway. I hope your plan works."

Sunday, April 9, 2006
-----------------------------

Knowing that it was the last day of Jay's tickle torture inspired the three women to be more cruel than ever. They skipped his lunch as well as their own, and just tickled him without mercy from 9am until 6pm. Whenever he was close to fainting, they let up just enough to keep him conscious and laughing. They kept him in the jelly state for hours, in absolute tickle hell, quivering and sobbing as he laughed, unable to defend himself against the endless tickling.

His session after dinner lasted until midnight, and was equally merciless. Karen kissed him on the forehead tenderly when it was over, and spoke to him.

"You have been a very obedient little ticklish baby boy, and I will keep my promise, you're going back to campus now, unharmed, without a mark on you."

After bathing him and changing his diaper one last time, they wrapped him in a blanket, and tied it around him. His head stuck out one end, and his bare feet out the other. He was dumped into the back of the car, on the floor, for the trip back to campus.

As Karen drove, Angela and Susan took turns tickling his feet with two Sonicares, and he laughed all the way back.

Monday, April 10, 2006

At 4am, Susan and Angela carried Jay, still tied in the blanket, up to his dorm room. Karen, walking ahead of them, opened the door with his keys. She set the alarm clock on his bedside table as the other two dumped him onto the bed.

Karen showed him his wallet, with all the contents still in it, his glasses, his rings, his watch, and his keys. She put them all on his desk.

"I've set your alarm for 9am. Your first class is Chemistry, at 10am. I'll be going now. I hope that you enjoyed our date. I know that I did."

She kissed him tenderly on the forehead, and left the room.

Susan and Angela just stood there, waiting until they heard her car drive off.

"Personally, I wanted to scratch your eyes out, so you wouldn't be able to stare at any more cheerleaders," said Angela, "but Karen persuaded me to do it her way, so you're back here unharmed."

"What I wanted to do was castrate you," said Susan, "for staring at my legs so much. With my own knife."

She took a wicked looking carving knife out of her purse, with a serrated 8" blade. Jay began to tremble as she brought the knife towards him, and he held his breath.

She used the knife to cut the ropes around the blanket. Jay began to breathe again.

"You're lucky that Karen convinced me not to," she concluded, and she and Angela left the room.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was after his afternoon class in history that Jay got a text message on his cell phone. It said to come to the Dean of Students Office, immediately.

He was surprised to be ushered into Dean Heart's office as soon as he got there. She was notorious for making student wait to see her, even students with appointments.

Dean Heart pointed to a chair in front of her desk, and Jay sat down.

"You may be expelled from this college for sexual harassment. Do you have anything to say about what you've done?"

"I don't know what I'm supposed to have done. Please, I can't be expelled. My grandparents, it's vital that I graduate from here."

"Just answer some questions for me then," said the Dean. "Did you go on a date that you won by a fund raising raffle, a date with Karen Fletcher?"

"Yes."

"Did you have sexual relations with on that date?"

"No."

"What was the extend of your physical contact?"

"She kissed me on the forehead. That's all." Jay didn't care to mention the rest of what had happened, or the length of the date.

"Well, your story matches hers, so maybe we can find a way not to expel you. If you had lied, you would be a goner. I must say, though, that after this email, you certainly don't deserve any leniency."

She handed him a sheet of paper from her color computer printer. He gasped.

"Don't pretend to be shocked, young man. Our computer services department says that went out from your account, from the computer in your dorm room, at 6am this morning. Deny it, and I will have security remove you from campus immediately, this minute, as a danger to all the women at the College. You will be expelled today if you deny it."

Jay said nothing. The paper had the title on top, "They may look hot, but these cheerleaders are all FRIGID BITCHES!"

Underneath were pictures of five naked women, holding cheerleader pom-poms. All their bodies were different, but they all had Karen's head. The photo editing was crude, and anybody could see that the heads didn't quite fit on the bodies.

"That email went out to every student account in the College. By 10am, five different student came by to give me a copy and ask me to investigate it. Karen herself came here at 10:30. She is the only reason I'm not expelling you summarily."

Jay looked very surprised.

"That's right, she argued for leniency. She said that you were really rather a sad case, pathetic rather than dangerous, with a terrible crush on her. She said you were heartbroken when your date with her didn't work out as you hoped. She did think that you should contribute to the cheerleaders' travel fund to make up for the salacious images of cheerleaders that you emailed."

The Dean paused to let that sink in.

"I told her that wouldn't be enough, that you must also agree to be some kind of training, to learn to respect women as people, not as pieces of meat for your enjoyment. Now, we may be able to work something out. But what was it you were saying about your grandparents? What do they have to do with your being so afraid of being expelled?"

"My mother's parents met while they were students here, both class of 1958. My mother went here also, class of 1982."

"And I'm supposed to keep you here because your grandparents will die of shock if you're expelled?"

"No, they died 10 years ago, together, in a car accident. They left me a trust fund, to be given to me on my 25th birthday, but only if I graduate from this college, where they met. Otherwise, my mother gets it. She doesn't need it, she got the rest of their estate. But she would never give any of it to me, she thinks I'm irresponsible. That's why I came to this college in the first place, the trust fund."

"I see," said the Dean. "I'm inclined to agree with your mother, but it's really none of my business, your trust fund. The point is that Karen is the offended party, and if she and I can agree on a program of reform and re-education for you, then I will allow you to stay here, and perhaps earn your trust fund by graduating in 2008."

"Thank you, Dean Heart, and thank Ms. Fletcher for me, when you talk to her about this. I appreciate that she is willing to give me a break."

"Not that you deserve it, but I will confer with her about this. I'm curious, though, how much is in that trust fund?"

"I'm not sure exactly, but it was over $4 million the last year when I got a statement from the bank which is the trustee."

At this point the Dean consulted her appointment book.

"Come and see me in two weeks, Monday the 24th, at 4pm. You may go now, Jay."

-------------------------------------------------------

There was a note under Jay's door when he got back to his room.

"Hi, Jay. It seems that Susan did a little mischief, breaking into your computer account. She told me all about it. She shouldn't have done it. I've asked the Dean to be lenient with you, without telling her that you really didn't do it, of course. I hope you don't get expelled. -Karen."

Friday, April 14, 2006

"It's incredible, Susan," said Karen, as they sat on the bed in her room, "it has worked out splendidly. It seems that Jay has got to graduate from this college, or lose a huge trust fund. Dean Heart and I are have another meeting about what to arrange for him. I'm going to arrange it so that I own him until he graduates."

"Very amusing, Karen," said Susan, "and I wish you luck with your personal tickle toy."

Monday, April 24, 2006

When Jay came into Dean Heart's office, there were three women waiting for him, the Dean, Karen, and a woman who looked a lot like Karen, but at least five years older, and perhaps an inch taller.

"This is my older sister, Kristine," said Karen, "she's a lawyer. I asked her to sit in on this meeting for reasons that will be obvious to you soon."

Jay shook hands with Kristine, and sat down. The Dean handed him some papers.

"I want to explain what's in those papers before you sign them. You don't have to, of course, but the alternative that you will be expelled for the sexual harassment of Karen."

Jay nodded, and waited for her to continue.

"You will be on disciplinary probation from today until the day that you graduate. My office will oversee that probation. To be allowed to graduate, you must complete the program we set forth in the document that you are holding. There are three parts to your program, all three of which you must complete satisfactorily."

Jay nodded again, and the Dean coughed before going on.

"The first part is the easiest. You will send a check to the foundation that Ms. Kristine Fletcher has set up for the Cheerleading Squad, to provide for their future travel and uniform expenses. You send it within 30 days. The check will be for $20,000. I hope that's not a problem for you."

"I'll be able to do it, I have some money that my father's parents gave me when I was 18, it will be tight, but I'll manage it."

"Excellent," said the Dean. "The second part of your program involves your part time job during the next two academic years, your junior and senior years."

"But I don't have a part time job," said Jay.

"You will," said the Dean. "You will agree to work 20 hours a week for the Tau Kappa Lambda sorority, which has most of the cheerleaders in it. That way you will learn to respect them. Karen, here, is going to go to our own law school, and will continue to live in that sorority house. She has agreed to be your supervisor for this job, which will involve work inside the house. You will do whatever you are told to do, be it cleaning the toilets or painting the basement. Is that understood? If Karen reports to me that you are not completely satisfactory in fulfilling your duties, your probation will be revoked, and you will be expelled. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Dean Heart," said Jay, with a bit of fear in his voice.

"Don't worry, Jay," said Karen, "I'm quite sure that you'll prove to be satisfactory. I'll arrange a schedule with you, 5 hours a day for four days, that fits around both of our class schedules. I'll be closely supervising you all the time."

Jay nodded, and guessed that meant four long tickle torture sessions every week, in the sorority house. He wondered how many of the other women there Karen would invite to join in.

"Finally," said the Dean, we come to the third part of your program. Summer jobs, this summer and the summer after your junior year."

"But I'm going to Europe this summer," said Jay.

"If you wish to complete the program and not be expelled, you're going to cancel those plans," said the Dean. "You are agreeing, by signing this document, to take a summer job these two summers with a woman boss, which will teach you that women can sometimes have the leadership role. In particular, you will be working in the law offices of Kristine Fletcher, Esquire."

"Yes," said Kristine, "we will hire you for 40 hours a week, for 12 weeks, each summer. You begin on Monday, June 5. You will be closely supervised by my sister, Karen, who will also be working in my offices in the summers."

Karen smiled at him, and Jay's heart sank.

"I'll be paying you only the minimum wage," said Kristine, "but I've decided to give you a free lunch every day, even if it is only peanut butter."

Both sisters smiled at him, and Jay realized that Kristine knew.

"If Kristine says that your work is not satisfactory," said the Dean, "then your probation will be revoked, and you will be expelled. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Dean Heart," Jay said in the voice of a condemned man.

"Then sign the papers and give them to me," said the Dean.

Jay signed, and gave the papers to the Dean. She told them that she had to go meet with the Provost now, but that they could stay in her office if they needed to talk more about the details of Jay's employment that summer.

She left the office.

Kristine handed Jay her card, with the address of her law offices.

"I'll see you promptly at 8am on June 5, Jay, won't I?"

"Yes, Ms. Fletcher."

"Look, there will be two Ms. Fletchers that you'll be seeing all summer, so call me 'Ms. Kristine' and my sister 'Ms. Karen', OK?"

"Yes, Ms. Kristine."

"Don't look so glum, Jay," said Kristine, "you'll like the job, I'm sure. You'll be working from 8 to 12 in a very comfortable air-conditioned basement. It used to hold our law library, before we computerized. It was sound-proofed for that reason."

She paused, and let that sink in.

"You and Karen will be the only ones working down there. You'll have a lot of laughs together, I'm sure."

Both sisters grinned at him, like cats grinning at a cornered mouse.

"At noon, you get an hour for lunch," said Kristine. "I'll come downstairs most days and give you the free peanut butter myself."

Jay nodded, looking down at her feet. Kristine was wearing black stockings and low-heeled pumps, as you might expect a woman lawyer to wear at work. Her feet looked about the same size as Karen's. Karen laughed at the direction of his gaze, and Kristine slipped her right foot out of the pump and wriggled her toes at him. She slipped her foot back into the shoe, and continued speaking.

"At 1pm, it's back to work for you and Karen. Your day ends at 5, but if Karen needs you to work overtime, or to come in on weekends, I'm somehow sure that you won't complain, will you?"

"No, Ms. Kristine, I'll work whatever hours you and Ms. Karen want."

"Good," said Kristine, "I knew you would have the right attitude for this job."

"Most days," said Karen, "I'll probably give you your dinner break at 7 or 8pm, and let you go home by 11pm. That should give you enough time to get some sleep, and be back at 8am sharp, shouldn't it?"

"Yes, Ms. Karen," said Jay.

"As far as weekends go, most weekends I'll want you in at 8am on Saturday, and who knows how long I'll keep you, maybe until Sunday night. Is that alright with you, Jay?"

"Yes, Ms. Karen," said Jay.

Both sisters grinned at him again, and got up to leave. As Jay also got out of his chair, Karen came over and kissed him tenderly on the forehead.

"You're all mine, ticklish baby boy, I own you for the next two years, and I do intend to enjoy every moment of it."

-the end-

Last edited:
:wowzer: That had everything in it that I like in a story. Outstanding :)

That must have taken awhile to write...thanks for the effort...I loved it

Another great story

Another great story from the master story teller of tickle.
You keep this college boy very happy.

Hot!

I especially enjoyed reading the pleasure these women found in tickling him. All that Sonicare action on his bare soles and toes!

Keep up the fantastic work!

this story is great and he got what he deserved. great writing techniques kept me enthralled throughout the entire tickling ordeal. i love milagros's stories but never commented til now but not from lack of words. its a great read so creative and descriptive in every aspect. he was totally humiliated which was delicious. and more to come also.

isabeau :D

Wicked!

As a visual person, cast away all the prudent thinking for those who will read (after all we are adults). This story is very much arousing - the non-stop predicament that keeps going on and rising yet without monotony. When I think it will stop, still it continued. So I got ........ and ashamed to admit… Nothing to be ashamed of anyway, otherwise I should’ve just read David Copperfield again. The tickling and spanking in descriptive wickedness in the story will hook you.

Last edited:
awsome story, though im more into f/f tickle torture i really do enjoy your storys very well done

My two cents.

This is a really good story all around, but the entire subplot regarding the diner and the sisters is embarrassingly bad and should have been left on the cutting room floor.

Just my take. I did enjoy the story beyond that subplot.

Just checked this out today, very well written with lots of detail. I hope the poor guy got to graduate.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back