• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maxim Chat Victoria Silverstedt Success!

Scooby112211

2nd Level Red Feather
SHIT! Bandit, nontkl, I need your help!

Shit! Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Shit!

I accidentally deleted the thread concerning the chat success we just had with Victoria Silverstedt. I'm really really really sorry, could someone repost it? :( :( :( :( :(

It Could Happen to Anybody

Whoops... I hope someone else has it. After I copied it into a msg to this forum, I deleted my text file.

Don't beat yourself up, Scoob. Surely someone has it!

Bandit

Shit! Shit! Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Shit! Crap!

Holygoddamncrapofabootlickin'analretentiveunclescrewer.

(Hell, if a Mod can say it, I figured I could, and I just wanted to see what it felt like....OH COME ON, like you expect more from me at this point!:D )

Soy...un perdedor...I'm a loser baby...So why don't ya kill me?

..get crazy with the Cheeze-Wiz

:sowrong:

Sorry, just trying to be funny. I know, wrong place, wrong time...

Pardone....:sowrong:

What I Remember

I'll post what I remember of the discussion. The exact wording may be a little off, but I promise the content is intact. :)

------------------

Bandit: Victoria, I need your creativity! I think Maxim should do an article titled "Ticklish Supermodels!"...how would you suggest they go about this?

Victoria: Well I am very ticklish on certain parts of my body, so I definitely qualify.
Victoria: Would the models be tickling each other?

-------------------

Bandit: Toe sucking....erotic experience or tickle torture?

Victoria: I'm not really into tickle torture, but I think it's good to try new things.
Victoria: If you do the same thing all the time, sex gets old.
Victoria: I like having my toes sucked though.

-------------------

Bandit: Where are you ticklish?

Victoria: Inner thighs... that's the only part of my body that is really ticklish. I'd rather be bitten there!

-------------------

Scooby: Man...*sniffle*...why do you guys never ask any of my questions? Oh Suuure...*sobbing*...answer Bandit's questions, but not mine. *Wipes tear from eye* My quesiton is this:: Victoria, are your feet ticklish like Charlotte Dodd's? Do you think they're sexy?

Victoria: My feet are not ticklish, but I like to wear high heels and show them off. I have dancers feet.
Maxim Online: Scooby, I think your leotard's showing.
Maxim Online: Maybe you should tuck it in...
Victoria: Suck them, but don't tickle them!! :)

--------------------

JoeLover: What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?

Victoria: Oh you know, fine wine, dancing, good music, some guy staring at my boobs in the moonlight, someone sucking my toes...
Victoria: HAHAHAHA

--------------------

Scoob, can you edit my version of your post to be as accurate as possible? I hope this helps... We are never defeated!!

Your pal,

Bandit

Last edited by a moderator:
Were all these questions from ONE chat? If so then you guys did a hell of a good job.

Yup

Thanks, Wallstreet.

They were from the Nov 19th Maxim Chat. For every question that gets asked, I'm guessing there are several more from several other people along the same lines. Team effort, man. :)

Bandit

No problem, Dave, I was just a dumbass to try to merge certain posts within threads together to other threads. Aaaaah! confusing! Well that won't happen again, hopefully

Whew! All's cool!:D

Neat chat, you guys must have had a great time.:cool:

Here's exactly what you posted:

VICTORIA SILVSTEDT: From Maxim Online Chat, November 19, 2001, Bandt and Scooby do it again:

Bandit: Victoria I need your help! I think Maxim should do an article titled "Ticklish Supermodels!" ... who would they talk to for their 'research?'
Victoria: I am very ticklish at certain parts of my body, so I definitely qualify.
Should the supermodels tickle each other?

Bandit: Having your toes sucked...erotic pleasure or tickle torture?
Victoria: I'm not into tickle torture, but I do enjoy toe sucking.
Victoria: You gotta experiemnt in bed. Otherwise you get bored.
Victoria: Anything different is good.

Bandit: Where are you ticklish?

Victoria: Inner thighs...that's the only place I'm really ticklish. I'd rather get bitten down there.

Scooby: Man...*sniffle*...you never ask my questions to them! *sobbing* Suure...answer Bandit, but not moi. *wipes tear from eye* My question is this: Victoria, do you have ticklish feet like Charlotte Dodds? Do you think your feet are sexy?

Victoria: I'm not ticklish in my feet, but I love wearing high heels and showing off my feet. I have dancer's feet.

Victoria: Just suck them, don't tickle me!

JoeLover: What do you consider a romantic evening?

Victoria: Candle-lit dinners...the smell of the ocean and the beach...someone to suck my toes...peek at my boobs in the moonlight.
Victoria: HAHAHAHA

Bandit! Can you email me? [email protected]

*ahem* you seem to forget my crying and pleading and sobbing!;)
Hey, it's not every day that a men's magazine publically questions your masculinity :D

Tag team

Way to go Scooby and Bandit!

I'm torn that her feet are not ticklish but her answers were so wild and cool that I wouldn't care?? :wow:

Great job guys

DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back