• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

simpson quotes

Superintendent Chalmers: "Well, Seymour, you are an odd fellow, but I must say- you steam a good ham."

Lenny: "Why Do They Call This A Yard Of Ale?" Carl: "Easy, After You Drink It, You're Passed Out In A Yard."

Lenny: "Aw, If They Hire A Woman, We Won't Be Able To Spit On The Floor." Carl: "And We Can't Take Off Our Pants When It Gets Real Hot."

Homer picking up looking at a switch blade knife

Homer: I see the switch, but where's the blade.

(Blade pops up and stab Homer in the eye)

Homer: OW!!!!

After Homer caused a scene in a bank by putting a Candy Apple he had in his pocket he couldn't talk right and got hit with a taser and had to appear before Judge Harm.

Judge Harm: Homer Simpson for causing a commotion in the bank I hear by sentence you to 100 hours of Community Service

Homer: Community Service, but that's work. What about Jail?

Judge Harm: Community Service!! (bangs gavel)

Homer: No I wanna go to jail. Free food, tear drop tattoos, library books that come to you. I'll serve anything but the community!!

Homer Simpson: "I am so smart. I am so smart. S- M- R- T. I mean S- M- A- R- T.

Homer has some of the best.
Homer: "To alcohol, the cause of and solution to, all of life's problems."

Burns to Homer: The Boy wants to live with me, I suggest you leave.

Homer: Or what you will release the Dogs or the Bee's or the Dog's with Bee's in their mouths and when they bark they chew bees at you Well go a head, do your worst.

Burns: My worst eh? Smithers release the Robotic Richard Simmons.

Nelson Muntz: The thing about huckleberries is once you go fresh you never go back to canned

Homer: Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals!...except the weasel.

"I'd like to announce my retirement from the world of Video Boxing." (Bart after being undefeated vs. Homer Season 1).

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back