• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

simpson quotes

Grampa Simpson "Now the important thing was I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time"

Lisa-" Come on dad, time to get up"

Homer-"What, why?"

Lisa-"You promised us you would take us to the park today"

Homer-"I promise you kids lots of things, that's what makes me such a good father"

Lisa-"Actually keeping promises would make you a good father"

Homer-"No, that would make me a great father"

Lionel Hutz "Mr. Simpson I was just going through your garbage"

Homer: I’m normally not a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me, Superman!

Superintendent Chalmers "How come when I heard the world school, and the word explosion, I immedelty thought of the word SKINNER?"

Krusty the Clown "I heartily endorse this event or product"

Sideshow Bob: "I will send you to heaven before I send you to hell"

Mr Burns: I'm going to bring them something that man has searched for since the dawn of time.
Homer: A sober Irishman?
Mr. Burns: Even rarer.

Homer: “For once, maybe someone will call me ‘sir’ without adding, you’re making a scene.'”

Homer: If you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

Homer: If The Flintstones has taught us anything, it’s that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

Homer: Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.

Lionel Hutz: Mr. Simpson this is the most blatant case of fraudulent advertising since my suit against the film The Never Ending Story

Mr. Burns (as Dracula): Ah, fresh victims for my ever growing army of the undead.

Smithers (as Renfield): Sir, you forgot to let go of the button.

Burns: Oh son of a bit...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back