• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

simpson quotes

Apu: Oh, hello Mrs Homer

Marge: Apu! What are you doing here?

Apu: I just enrolled in the screenwritting class, I yearn to tell the story of a Idealistic young Hindu pushed to far by convenient store bandits I call it "Hands off my jerky turkey"

Homer: "Ooohh..I shouldn't have eaten that packet of gravy I found in the parking lot"

Lionel Hutz: (combs his hair with a fork) Mr Simpson, don't you worry. I watched Matlock in a bar last night. The sound wasn't on, but I think I got the gist of it.

Smithers: I'm afraid we have a bad image sir. Market research shows people see you as something of an ogre.
Mr Burns: I ought to club them and eat their bones!

Lionel Hutz: (combs his hair with a fork) Mr Simpson, don't you worry. I watched Matlock in a bar last night. The sound wasn't on, but I think I got the gist of it.

Smithers: I'm afraid we have a bad image sir. Market research shows people see you as something of an ogre.
Mr Burns: I ought to club them and eat their bones!

Lionel one of the most underrated Simpson characters.

Gun Shop Owner: There's a 5 day waiting period, We have to run a background check

Homer: 5 day's but I'm mad now

Gun Shop Owner ( takes back the gun )

Homer: I'd kill you if I had my gun

Gun Shop Owner: Yeah? well you don't

I think that Marge's expressions should count as a quote.

Homer Simpson:
“When will I learn? The answer to life’s problems aren’t at the bottom of a bottle, they’re on TV!”

Lionel Hutz: Milhouse, baby! Lionel Hutz, your new agent, unauthorized biographer, and drug dealer...err keeper-awayer.

Bart: Personally I never say I'm sorry. I say I'm soggy and the teacher hears whatever they want.

Music Teacher: Bart Simpson did you glue these recorders together?

Bart: Soggy

Music Teacher: Forgiven.

Doctor Hibbert: Homer are you already covered in oil?

Homer: 3 Coats

Doctor Hibbert : That oil was for the whole class. Homer take this quarter, call your mother and tell her you'll never be a stripper.

Doctor Hibbert: Homer are you already covered in oil?

Homer: 3 Coats

Doctor Hibbert : That oil was for the whole class. Homer take this quarter, call your mother and tell her you'll never be a stripper.

I remember that episode.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back