• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barefoot in Jeans thread

DWIZZLE said:
3 more excellent pics...

Please say what your fave pic is so far...

Reading the posts in this thread I am immediately drawn to your modesty.

The constant use of adjectives such as 'sensational', 'exceptional' etc. and references to this being the 'greatest' thread ever make me think that you are being too modest. You should 'big' yourself up more.

(LOL New....You are as funny as he is modest........ :p )

Nice thread Dwiz.....Thanks for sharing these shots... :D

Stunnig Keira Knightley pic!!!

Here are two pics of an unknown model...

Here are some pics from the always barefoot Shakira...

There are now 74 pics in ths thread...keep them coming!!!

Here are a few more - the Keira Knightley pic is beyond amazing!!!

We're almost at the 100 pic mark, keep your barefoot in jeans pictures coming!

Here are some more pics...

I wonder who's gonna post the 100th pic?

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaatjsykjyriki.jpg
    aaaaaaaaatjsykjyriki.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Er...how about no?

This is the barefoot in jeans thread, so it should show pictures of women barefoot in jeans.

So no shoes, stockings, nylons etc.

DWIZZLE, do you have any barefoot punk girls in jeans or something because you only posted like one or something and i can't find any when i google it, so do you have any because that would be awesome! :bouncybou

thf4me said:
DWIZZLE, do you have any barefoot punk girls in jeans or something because you only posted like one or something and i can't find any when i google it, so do you have any because that would be awesome! :bouncybou

I'll see what I can find, but keep the pics coming anyway

There have'nt been many posts on this thread for a while, mainly due to a new nylons and jeans thread.

Here are some new pics to hopefully rekindle the interest in this thread.

Keep your pics coming!!!

There have'nt been many posts on this thread for a while, mainly due to a new nylons and jeans thread.

Well, as the creator of that thread, (and so far the only poster of pics on it), I certainly am not trying to compete with this or any other thread. Only to offer some content to those who share my appreciation of such pics.

It would appear that my Asian lasses are woefully under-represented. A remedy is in order.

Rxx

And once again. Second one is HK actress Shu Qi.

Rxx

here's one more pic...

I will be on holiday until the 5th September. Hopefully when I return there will be tons more pics!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back