• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lindy Michelle (through e-mail)

Latin_Boy

TMF Regular
Hello all,

I e-mailed Lindy Michelle through her personal website www.lindymichelle.com and asked the question. Here is how it went...

Me:
Hello Lindy. I am a huge fan (blah blah). You have a beautiful laugh and rumor has it you have very ticklish feet. Is this true?

Her response through e-mail
Thanks for the compliment! I love to laugh, but my feet are *very* ticklish. Very is the right word to use! But I hate being tickled or anywhere else. he he. Lindy

Here is a picture of her
http://www.lindymichelle.homestead.com/files/newlou3.JPG

Latin_Boy

Great find!

Wow Latin_boy, how did you stumble across her? I wonder if she would be interested in doing a tickle vid for one of our awesome producers?

That's the evil twin of Jennifer Love Hugetits!

Ok, maybe not, but don't tell me none of you were thinking of Jennifer tied up and gagged somewhere, getting her feet tickled while this imposter takes over her celebrity status....:D

Latin,

You are amazing. Excellent work, once again. Did you find one of those tickling genies and make a wish?!

CitY--just for the record--this was no "find"--he MADE it happen!

Thank you, Latin, and keep it up!!!

dig dug

Well...

Well, some of you may be jealous, but my friend actually dated this girl when she lived in Indiana; that's how I know her. She's been a model for as long as I've known, but I never knew she had a website. Well, she recently moved to L.A., and I wanted to say hello to her (that's all the "blah blah" I left out of my e-mail transcript), so I asked her the question!

I've also e-mailed other celebrities to ask then the question; however, none of whom I actually know, but none has e-mailed me back. I'll let you know about future sucessess. Here is another picture of Lindy:

http://www.lindymichelle.homestead.com/files/lindybwsmile.JPG

Latin_Boy

p.s. Thanks for all your suppport!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back