• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could get rid of your tickling fetish, would you?

hi good question btw

I guess to me it would depend on what I would lose in the process...Ive always liked the playful asspect of tickling...Ive always enjoyed making a girl squirm and giggle and say stop it. I love the look you get when they know there not gonna be hurt but just "played with" its really cute accually. I dont want to lose that. If I could find a way to incoperate that "playfull" attitude into a normal sexual relationship...I think life would be good. BUT if it means I cant be childish and playful then whats the point...I mean sex is supposed to be fun afterall. Ive been with a number (SMALL NUMBER) lol of women who dont see sex that way. it really sucked...Im still looking for someone that can be playfull. I was at a point at one time to where I would settle for just sex. but it was SOOOO BORING. I dont think I can settle for the normal reindeer games. life is to short to settle for somthing you dont like. OK OK im sure my comments sound really really inmature...well umm duh. so Im childish...ive accepted that...Im just hoping to find another who will...night night sleep tight dont let the bedbugs ummm bite
:bouncybou

Willustop wrote:

"OK OK im sure my comments sound really really inmature...well umm duh. so Im childish...ive accepted that..."

Ray says:

"You can be young only once in your life.....but you can be immature forever."

What I've always loved about foot tickling is that I was able to tickle a girl's foot anywhere.....sitting on a park bench (which I've done), at a restaurant (which I've done), at school (which I've done), at work (which I've done) and even in church (which I've done).

When done right, a simple foot tickle in a public setting can be viewed as an innocent gesture, like a kiss on the cheek. For me, it usually led to something better. I made sure of that.

Foot tickling has worked for me most of the time. If foot tickling were a batting average, I'd be leading the league at about an .897 clip!

Hi chickles!

Thanks so much for illuminating me on the mean tickles. That was way wrong of your brothers, and way wrong of me to find the tale as exciting as I did. My Dad once told me that I'd grow less ticklish as I got older. One of the rare times the old man was ever wrong in his life. ;)

I agree with ticklkitten: This is definitely the thread of the year.

I also respect Ticklemmmeeeeee for posting honestly about tickling and her spiritual beliefs.

As for me, I am tempted to say that I would get rid of this damned fetish in a heartbeat, but I know that I would be giving into society's prejudice if I did.

I have a persepctive that has not yet been discussed in this thread. When I was younger, I did everything I could to force myself to be heterosexual. That included so-called Christian cures. Now I fully embrace being gay, and, if I had the chance to be "cured," I would refuse it. Why would I want to give up being who I am biologically wired to be when I am not hurting anyone? All the persecution I have faced has made me respond to the world in a better way, and when I can I find ways to help other oppressed (non-gay) minorities. No offense to the conservatives here, please, but I am speaking honestly: If I were straight I'd probably be another mindless corporate Republican with a wife who may or may not love him and 2.5 nasty kids. Instead, having been tossed out by society, I do things that matter to me, and I have met friends and loved men I never would have met outside of gay life. As the saying goes: "I can't even think straight."

And yet, all those years ago, I would have sold my soul to be heterosexual--not because it was what I wanted, but because it was what I was supposed to be.

Isn't my horror over my tickling fetish the same thing? I have only just come to terms with it as a white flag since I am tired of fighting it, so perhaps I will eventually come to love it as well. If the tickling is mutually consensual, who on earth am I hurting?

But on the negative side: If I must have a fetish, it would be better to have one that was gayer. Having a fetish that is largely about heterosexual men wanting to tickle women does nothing for this gay boi!

But, on the other hand, there are a lot of nasty fetishes I am glad I don't have. Tickling is a lot more "benign"--to use the word used by a friend I confided in--than many mainstream interests. Better this fetish than a number of others.

What I find interesting are the reasons behind the responses we give for being happy with our fetish or declaring that we would if we could give it up. I am reading some of the implied reasons behind our decisions for wanting to keep it or give it up. Some of the primary reasons seem to be lack of opportunity to tickle / get tickled, societal pressure, or simply hopelessness in believing that one will ever find another who is compatible for a long term loving relationship. ...sad n interesting stuff.

So, what this all led to is me remembering another time in my life when I hated having my tickling and foot fetish.... a couple years ago when my long-time (1st love) boyfriend and I broke up I was so devastated that for a period of time I hated that I was ticklish, hated thinking about tickling...even hated the word I love so much because it all reminded me of him, him, him.
He was my first (and only) tickler/ticklee relationship and I will tell you the truth, when we broke up the pain transcended that of losing the man I loved ....initially that was it but once the non-stop crying actually stopped, I was left with the morose realization that I would never in a million years find a man that I loved so much who was also an amazing tickler that loved feet as much as I do. I decided I would never again have the chance to be in a truly loving relationship. So, for a period of time I hated everything about my tickling fetish because it reminded me of him and what I no longer had and would never have again. That said, underneath it all what I really hated was having to hate it...know what I mean? Kind of like being really angry at someone for something but then being angrier because you have to be angry...or maybe it's nothing like that,lol...

I wonder if many of us haven't had moments here and there when we would have responded differently than we have here. Cool thoughts. Interesting stuff.
peace n love...
~tm

no way!!! its a major part of me and one of theparts i actually like!! lol

other fetishes are ok...but iam unique!liek everybody else on TMF!!! :dogpile:

I don't feel in the least bit uncomfortable in myself in having the turn on.

Honestly, the only problem I have with it is that I sometimes feel guilty when spending money on videos. No guilt, except that it is a completely selfish spend of the money, you know? I sometimes find myself making extra contributions to charity when I've bought a couple of videos to equalize out the distribution of money, if that makes any sense.

Would I give it up? Yes and no.

The tickling thing started as a turn-on: I was able to enjoy 'regular' sexuality without it. It's now upgraded to a fetish, meaning I need it to be aroused.

If I had the choice, I'd bump it back to a turn-on in a heartbeat, making it something additional instead of something necessary. In terms of giving up my love for tickling altogether, and replacing it with more mainstream sexuality? Hmmm.... Frankly, it depends on how much tickling I get in my new environs.. lol. The way I'm feeling now, yes. If the tickling is forthcoming, no. The urge to be more 'normal' is a fairly strong one. I rarely look forward to having to explain my fetish, which curbs my desire for one-night stands or short term FWB's... not worth the hassle.

Short answer?
tickling turn-on > 'normal' > tickling fetish

Please note:

It has been brought to my attention that the following quote, which I wrote, is offensive:

"If I were straight I'd probably be another mindless corporate Republican with a wife who may or may not love him and 2.5 nasty kids."

While I did preface the remark by asking that it not be taken the wrong way, I can see where it was a bad judgment call on my part. It implies that all heterosexuals are of a certain mindset, and that stereotype is unfair on my part.

What I meant was that I had always been different, gay being the big divider. There were other issues as well, of course, but I am not going to discuss them here. I was bullied through grammar school and high school, churched in Fundamentalism that filled me with terror and deprived me of knowledge of love, and taught that money, a state-of-the-art car, a fancy house, and a wife and kids were what I should want. Everyone else I grew up with bought into it. I smelled hypocrisy from an early age and did not. I work with people who have been hurt the way I have; I was tossed out of so many homophobic churches that I gave up on religion; I never so much as learned to drive (particularly since I live in New York City and love walking miles as a clip); I see the misery and dysfunction of husband/wife/2.5 kid units all around me--but I do admire the few families composed of good people who really love their children. I know a few of those as well, and I wish the world had a greater proportion of them.

It has also been pointed out to me that I seem to go to great pains to portray myself in a positive way. Well, yes, I probably do overdo it at times. But I have also written more than once about my temper and bitchiness. If you think I have a halo, you have missed the pitchfork by my side. I wear it openly.

I am human, and I certainly do not post perfectly all the time. I apologize to anyone who was offended.

Now, back on topic:

If anyone is truly unhappy with this fetish, there are many behavior therapy techniques one can learn in self-help books or even from a professional.

While I might want to restart my life without the fetish, as long as I am continuing this one I do not want to lose the fetish entirely; rather, I want to keep it under control.

Even before I came to terms with this fetish, I recognized its potential to be overwhelming. Sometimes I will think about it while fantasizing because I enjoy doing so. At other times I will make a point of thinking of vanilla sex only, and that gets me off, too. I do enjoy vanilla sex very much, and I make an effort not to let the fetish overshadow the sex.

Sugarmouse! hey, how are ya?!:)

goforthelaugh....Just wanted to say thank you for your post...I wasn't personally offended by what you wrote but I can spot humility when I see it...a rare attribute in people these days so I point it out when I see it...it was King David's humble heart that caused him to be a "man after God's own heart".

Also, for what it is worth, I am proud of you. Your confidence in asserting yourself as a homosexual man with a tickling fetish in the way that u do is an important model for newcomers to see and be exposed to. Causes me to reflect affectionately on the men that helped me through my awkwardness when I first started exploring it online...I was so embarrassed I did not even feel comfortable telling my bf for months that I was into it, and he was (and is) a tickler who belonged to this site while I was still lurking,lol. The reason it was men that I turned to for information is because this was 7-8 years ago and in those days there were veeeery few women that were online into it, at least like I was). They talked to me and helped me understand many aspects of my fetish and answered my many relentless questions,lol. I don't believe I ever told them that...I will have to do that:)

Anyway, I digress....my point is that I am grateful that they were there for me and I think it is great that u provide a positive role model for others that may struggle initially with the same issues.
peace...
~tm :)

Thank you so much, Ticklemmmeeeeee! Your post really made me feel good! :) I need to read stuff like that every so often.

You must be one cool cat for taking the time to write something like that! :)

Nah, not trying to be humble or win brownie points. Someone on the board sent me a private message, and I figured that if I had offended someone enough to prompt a message, I must have offended others as well. Last thing I want is to cause ill will here.

Drop the fetish.

If I could drop the tickle fetish, I would.

I've had plenty of wonderful experiences, but sexual intimacy would be easier without having to worry about compatibility issues.

Having said that, I'm stuck with it, and I'll continue to enjoy it.

I think ticklishbod20 summed-up things quite nicely with the above statement. Holds true for me, too. :D

if you could get rid of your tickling fetish would you?
YES and i would not look back

hell yes

absolutely so i could finally be free from this damn curse!

Yes I would.How is it ever going to do me any good?It just takes up my time that could be used to think up more constructive things.

Well I enjoy being tickled so much I can't imagine not wanting it. I do agree ithat it's hard to find someone who you are both attracted to AND shares this fetish. I have yet to find anybody truely into it who lives anywhere near me whom I could tolerate a real relationship with.

But I've found that even if the guy doesn't have a fetish for it, it sometimes gets him off that it gets me off & that's enough for me.

It is interesting to see so many different opinions on this subject. When I first saw the thread, I assumed the bulk of the posters would be against even hinting at getting rid of this fetish. I was also very careful how I worded my dissatisfaction with the fetish. Ready this thread has been good therapy. :)

Man...

I can't do something like this without a 'Maybe'-button...

Aw, heck no. I really enjoy my tickling fetish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back