• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please delete my account

TheD

TMF Poster
Hello

I can't see an option to delete my account, can a mod do it for me?

Many thanks, TheD

If you don't want to use your account, just stop coming here...

You can clear all personal data via the user cp (click above, in the control bar) the account itself can't be delted by a user.

But if you ignore it, you'll not see any e-mail or be bothered by it in any way.

I'm sorry to loose you as a member.

Myriads

If you don't want to use your account, just stop coming here...

Again, Jeff, there's an issue with safety for our forum members. Some female (or even male) members might want harassment to stop or might be victims of harassment and therefor might want the security of being able to completely delete their accounts so they don't have to fear being harassed anymore.

Also there are other valid reasons for deleting an account. Some people may not want co-workers or family members or even friends doing an internet search and finding out they're members of this forum. Privacy is just as important as safety. I know this is your forum and you want to run it the way you want but please take these issues into consideration kay?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back