• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How far would you tickle someone?

What would be your tickle limit?

• I would tickle them slowly just to make them keep laughing.

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • I would tickle them until they were near breathless laughing so hard.

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • I would make them a laughing, begging, spasming mess, crying for me to stop tickling them.

Votes: 52 48.1%
  • Tickle them until they wet themselves.

Votes: 23 21.3%

• Total voters
How far....?

I like to tickle them until they are just short of crying at the most. But, what I really like is to vary it from intense to slow where they are trying their best to convince me to stop(which is in vain of course). :devil2:

I wish more responded to this poll and voted too.

Gee, guess which one I chose?

Even after that........I would probably keep tickling!

So I would be in the all but the first one catagory. :evilha:

M1

Multiple choices should have been allowed here for sure.

Then again, everyone would probably choose the all of the above or all of the choices.

The last two would be my choices. Most definitely the 3rd.

TTD

Merciless1 said:
I wish more responded to this poll and voted too.

Gee, guess which one I chose?

Even after that........I would probably keep tickling!

So I would be in the all but the first one catagory. :evilha:

M1

Yeah geeeee which one did YOU choose Merciless1?!

:manicd:

well I voted I would make them a laughing, begging, spasming mess, crying for me to stop tickling them. But really I would do it all, and hopefully in a way that would help to or by its self sexually satisfy my lee :evilha:

I would tickle them to no end, so I really have no limit, so I chose the wet themselves one. I mean, it depends on if consentual, non consentual, etc. Like tickling a woman friend, non-cons., I would only tickle to either first or second one, maybe third one. If it was consentual tickling between close partners, maybe even fourth one. I have no real limit I put on myself for anything. I think I have actually tickled someone till they wet themselves before-I don't remember.

Well I voted but I'm not saying what I chose . All I will say is I have been through all 4 :blush:

Tcklsh_Kandy said:
Well I voted but I'm not saying what I chose . All I will say is I have been through all 4 :blush:

'Kandy ... you wouldn't happen to have any footage of some of those torments that you've been through , would you? I would sell my soul to see some of THAT action.

By the way , if you were to bust-a-rhyme ... would that make you a 'Kandy-rapper?

TKLMAN said:
'Kandy ... you wouldn't happen to have any footage of some of those torments that you've been through , would you? I would sell my soul to see some of THAT action.

By the way , if you were to bust-a-rhyme ... would that make you a 'Kandy-rapper?

Ok First I don't kiss ( or in this case tickle or get tickled ) and tell . :p Second , after the Kandy Rapper joke ; PLEASE DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB HUN! Unless comedy IS your day job ! :p :p

Tcklsh_Kandy said:

Having said you have been through all 4 pretty much says it all HOWever, is that as the Tickler or Ticklee or both?

TTD

TickledToDeath said:
Having said you have been through all 4 pretty much says it all HOWever, is that as the Tickler or Ticklee or both?

TTD
Ummmmmm ................BOTH

Merciless1 said:
It should be done to YOU TTD. :firedevil
(Tickled till you wet yourself that is)
M1

Still have that vivid imagination and strong dreams don't ya, Merciless1.
HA!!!!!!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back