• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nikkole from Temptation Island

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Bingo! I knew this show would pay off!! And with my personal favorite girl on the island! Nikkole (that's how apparantly she spells it), this hot asian-american girl(at least I think she's asian, I could be wrong....she's really hot) is about to get her feet massaged and cautions her massager "I'm really ticklish"...(and she says it really nervously). The guy massaging her foot says "Well I'll just have to tickle"..and then she says "Oh no."...though he doesn't actually tickle (or I should say the camera cuts away immediately) but it was a nice moment. And I happily had a tape running.

A request for nontkl

If possible, I would like to know what you want if I asked you to make me a copy of this Temptation Island episode.

don't you just love how you can say the most offensive thing on your mind, follow it up with lol and you're safe?

Hey Scooby, I think you are the gayest mother fucker alive. If I saw you on a street corner, I'd run over you with my car, pelt stones at you until one knocked you unconcsious, and the beat the hell out of you with a broomstick. After urinating on your corpse, I'd kill all those near and dear to you, and then burn down your house. lol.

*shrug* there's a loophole that should definately be fixed ;)

Listen you big, ugly Scooby! (lol!) I don't wanna hear no more of your shit! (lol!) What kind of operation do you run around here? (lol!) You call this a forum? (lol!) I've seen better moderators at Bingo parlours!! (lol!) If you were here right now, I'd step on your shoe! (lol!)

I actually thought it was pretty funny and it made me laugh....."no, not trade, give it to us!!" I'm laughing again right now! I took it completely in jest. In all seriousness, when and if somebody around here has the means to make clips (which is a time consuming process so I DON'T mean any of the video companies) I'd be happy to send this clip and all the others to boot!

I think we need to all pitch in and pool up enough cash to get nontkl some mpeg equipment. Think of the possibilities...but I finally registered at HITW world so i have 150mb of free server space with my name on it...lemme know if anyone has any mpegs they want me to host there...:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back