• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sand trap

Cybzirt

I think this clip is pretty good.

Does anybody know where is possible to find the whole movie ?

Auf Wiedersehen.

:feets:

I thought maybe this was an old "Solefully Yours" but after watching it I'm not so sure?

Anyone know?

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
I thought maybe this was an old "Solefully Yours" but after watching it I'm not so sure?

Anyone know?

~ toyou

You're correct; it is from Solefully Yours. See the attached clip.

nimrod

nimrod said:
You're correct; it is from Solefully Yours. See the attached clip.

nimrod

Thanks.

I've always wanted to get copies of some of their stuff but I know they've been out of business for a long time. Anyone have some for sale?

~ toyou

I have this on a very bad quality videotape (i got it in a trade). The second girl is named Kelli (if I remember correctly) and I have her....somewhere in this mess....in another video, maybe 2. I love that girl and haven't seen her in a long time!

If someone wants to make clips of this video, let me know and I'll mail it. The tape is on SLP mode, which sucks....but it also has another fantastic video on it called Ticklish Tutor, which was from some little company called Encore Entertainment (i think that was the name). On the same tape is Zoya, Bad Zoya...but I think you can still buy that online. But the other two are highly rare!

If anyone can make clips of these videos, email me at [email protected]

The condition will be that I DEFINITELY want the tape back, you'd have to mail it back.

nontkl said:
I have this on a very bad quality videotape (i got it in a trade). The second girl is named Kelli (if I remember correctly) and I have her....somewhere in this mess....in another video, maybe 2. I love that girl and haven't seen her in a long time!

If someone wants to make clips of this video, let me know and I'll mail it. The tape is on SLP mode, which sucks....but it also has another fantastic video on it called Ticklish Tutor, which was from some little company called Encore Entertainment (i think that was the name). On the same tape is Zoya, Bad Zoya...but I think you can still buy that online. But the other two are highly rare!

If anyone can make clips of these videos, email me at [email protected]

The condition will be that I DEFINITELY want the tape back, you'd have to mail it back.

Oh you and your silly little conditions! LOL!

When I upgraded computers I lost the ability to use my old editting hardware that I coverted stuff from VHS on...so until I figure out what to do next it will have to wait...but thanks for the offer! As soon as I can get back to clipping I will let you know!

~ toyou

Lol...

I'm going to revive a 7 year old post, but any luck with this ?? haha ::fingers crossed::

Oh you and your silly little conditions! LOL!

When I upgraded computers I lost the ability to use my old editting hardware that I coverted stuff from VHS on...so until I figure out what to do next it will have to wait...but thanks for the offer! As soon as I can get back to clipping I will let you know!

~ toyou

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back