• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fuzzbox

tasha

I remember a long time ago I read something on somebody's website about an all-girl band called "Fuzzbox". In an interview, they said they tickled one girl in the band all the time. They said once they even tied her up in a hotel elevator and tickled her and then left her there. Does anyone else remember this? Does anyone have the article?
Thanks,
Tasha

Here you go Tasha...ask and ye shall receive:

And now that the Fuzzbox girls are touring fools, they must be getting up to some horrendous rock star mischief, right? "No," Magz shakes her head, "Sometimes we do get very, very naughty (oh, horrors--Ed.). But we're not rude and vulgar." No, their idea of raunch 'n' roll, Magz sniggers, is this: "Tina is really ticklish, so when we play cards we say 'The person who loses gets tickled.' Then Tina won't lose and we'll tickle her anyway.

"She's the only person who's any fun to tickle, tie her up and things (???). we've tied her up in a hotel in England . . . " " . . . 'Cause we'd been playing cards and she actually did lose so we tickled her," continues Jo, "But she was fighting back a bit too much. So we tied up her legs and we just had to tie up her arms (!!!) and she did get really, genuinelly upset about it. I still want to tie her up and put her in an elevator and just send it up and down to see if anybody undoes her..."

Where do I sign up to be one of their groupies? :p

shipshirt,

Great stuff, man. Thank you for keeping it and sharing it!

ddd

Thank you so much Shipshirt! I thought that article was so cute! Do you remember where it appeared?

YAAAAAAAAAA TICKLISH PUNKISH DRUMMER GIRL YAAAAAAAAA *gasp* YAAAAAAAA *gasp* gets tickled... all the time... all the TIME?!? YAAAAA!!!!

*collapses*

...thank...you...oh...need cold shower...

so cute... lemme look at that pic again... oh... YAAA!!!!!!

*collapses again*

I'm with you, Marauder! BTW, I know from a friend that The Runaways ( w/ Joan Jett and Liat Ford, et al ) used to gang tickle their drummer...

Is Fuzzbox even still around? Hmmmm, they still have a website, I guess....

I wanna hear more about The Runaways Joan Jett and Lita Ford gang tickling their drummer!!:wow: :D

-Drew

Well, around 1994-95, I was coomunicating via letters with a tickle fan in his early 40s named JN ( 'Jim' was the closest I ever got to knoeing his real name).

Anyway, in the 70's he lived in California and was friends with a small club owner there. Most of the band who played- or people who came buy to visit - were of the Punk/New Wave variety. Being friends with the club owner, JN used to hang out backstage in the little green room of the club. There he tickled Nancy Spungen's belly button ( he: "Are you ticklish"?,... she: "Insanely!") I'm not sure when this happened, since I didn't think she came over on the Sex Pistols U.S. tour, but it could have been later, after the band broke up.

Wellsir, he also clames to have tickled Annabella from Bowwowwow back when she was like 16, 17.... oh God! I got to meet her 2 years ago and she's still rather beautiful in that unusal, exotic way of hers.... whjat a lucky guy! Feet and ribs!

Well, finally, he mentioned getting abckstage to a Runayways concert, before Joan was going to get big on her own in a year or 2. He asked if she was ticklish and she said No, not even on the bottoms of her feet, but she loved for someone to stroke her soles because she found it relaxing. Joan wnet on to say that on the tour bus the entire band would jump onto their drummer ( Her last name was Fox, I believe) and tickle her. That's it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back