• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to best describe Milagros 317

chrisheaven

Level of Lemon Feather
How best to describe Milagros 317

how would you describe him?
My answer:
He adds up to a prime baseball fan who's not at all dodgy

Last edited:
Very proficient Hangman player (and comes up with some downright weird puzzles).

Milagros317 in a Nutshell ...

chrisheaven said:
how would you describe him?

Milagros317 grew up in Brooklyn, and is still in NYC to this day. He loves the Dodgers, and baseball in general, but doesn't like any other sport. Politically, he's a libertarian (socially liberal, fiscally conservative). And he loves seeing female bare soles and tickling them, as well as having other women tickle him. Oh, and he's written some stories about those experiences. He's posted the most also. :D

Last edited:
He wuvs the widdle vorpal bunnies a lot He is a great demon fighter as well :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

Thank you all for you kind descriptions. :D

Oh, I do wish to point out that Brooklyn is part of New York City, one of its five boroughs. (The other four are Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island.)

milagros317 said:

Oh, I do wish to point out that Brooklyn is part of New York City, one of its five boroughs. (The other four are Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island.)

You're welcome, my friend. :D

Yes, I know Brooklyn is one of the five boroughs of NYC. I posted that rather hastily. I'll edit it right now. :p

awww milagros and i wuv you xoxoxoxo

isabeau :redheart: :redheart: :redheart: :redheart: :redheart: :redheart:

I knew that about NYC and its 5 boroughs- omg I'm becoming an American! lol :couch:

Like a single rice crispy orbiting a bowl of jelly… perplexing and fun at the same time. Well as my special breed of insanity goes this is a nice thing to say about someone :grouphug: :shake:

Well, now I want to see some more favorable descriptions in this thread. :D

HDS provides: Milagros does indeed write stories, as AMK said, and those stories are so good that he has won the Golden Feather award several of them. Mils is always available as a bit of a virtual punching bag and yet never ceases to display his happiest side for all. He's a math whiz probably unparalleled on the entire TMF and can be counted on in any situation, no matter what.

HisDivineShadow said:
He's a math whiz probably unparalleled on the entire TMF

I agree with all the positive descriptions of my friend Milagros except that one, HDS. Though I concede he seems to be pretty good at the subject, I'd like to ask him how far he went in his math studies? Purely out of curiosity, you understand. :D

Milagros is a very engaging conversationalist,he gives wonderful warm hugs as well as great relaxing foot massages but he is a sly devious tickler exploring and searching for the most ticklish spots and he watches the Ticklee's reactions closely,and loves all laughter as laughter is music to his ears :firedevil

milagros317 said:

You forgot one, Harlem :sowrong:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back