• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish sports girls!

Which type of "sports girl" would you most want to tie-up and tickle torture???

• Girl on a softball team

Votes: 34 24.1%
  • Girl on a basketball team

Votes: 40 28.4%
  • Girl on a field hockey team

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Girl on a soccer team

Votes: 35 24.8%
  • Girl on a bowling team

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • other??

Votes: 19 13.5%

• Total voters

veryTicklishLER

TMF Regular
Which type of "sporting girl" would you most want to tie-up and tickle torture???

Girl on a softball team
Girl on a basketball team
Girl on a field hockey team
Girl on a soccer team
Girl on a bowling team
other??

bowling is best....U don't get girls that are too butch and athletic...plus they have to change their shoes.

Tying up a tall basketball girl, putting her in stocks, and tickling her big bare soles. :firedevil

As for me, I'd prefer tying up and tickling a softball girl. <<<<---- I love seeing college softball girls in the sleeveless jersey, cute shorts and high socks. It's a big turn-on. Oh how I would love to tie her up. <<<<----

I played softball so let's go with that, yeah? :)

I chose "girl on a basketball team" because of the likelihood that she will be tall & have BIG feet. For the "other" category , I would've went for "girl on a volleyball team" for the same reason.

Milagros ... Margo Dydek is 7'2"?!?! Jeez! That's ridiculous! Her feet must be nice & BIG!

I know they weren't on the choice list, but I just love the bodies on swimmers.....Summmmmer Sannnnnders...mmmmmmmmmm :veryhappy

I got to go with basket ball. The girls must have some really big Feet.

Soccer girls (love the socks btw), softball a close second...i've known some very cute soccer and softball girls in my time

actually, i would tickle female athletes from all sports. but if i had to choose, probably basketball. BIG feet are great....

Now that I think about it, maybe I should've voted for "other." I'd love to tickle tennis star Maria Sharapova, who turned 18 earlier this year. :D And golf sensation Michelle Wie when she turns that age, which unfortunately won't happen until late 2007. :(

um...volleyball?

hello, theyre already wearing bikinis!

Most likely a girl who plays basketball as well for me. Like veryone else has already said big feet are indeed great!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back