• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Brother Sweden tickle torture pics

I don't know the episode, but the tickle contest maybe takes place when both teams are placed in one house. According to Wiki, Britt isn't in the house until episode 3 (day 16). So the tickle contest after episode 3.
Then the opposing team (Norway) got tickled?

She was on Team Norway, the other house guest was from the Swedish side. He wasn't ticklish.

Been looking for this for a while, one of my favourite mainstream scenes. Pity they don't do stuff like this more often.

Been looking for this for a while, one of my favourite mainstream scenes. Pity they don't do stuff like this more often.

They should do these types of sexy contests every season. Unfortunately certain groups, shall we say, would call it exploitive. After all heaven forbid grown adults should decide things for themselves.

It's a great clips, but yes it seems that the "contest" took place over the course of an hour (since Britt says "I could try to hold on for another hour, but.."). That's propably why she's in kind of a bad condition at the end.

Funny side note - Goodwin played handball for the Great Britain's national team during the 2012 London olympics.

Good clip! Didn't know they did this on ordinary TV back in my old native Sweden.
I really like the reaction from the girl on the left watching at 00:24.

I actually figured out it was Patrick Strøm who was tickling Britt and I asked him how long the entire thing went for. He said it was over 40 mins.

Here is a screen cap of our conversation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220612-184427.jpg
    Screenshot_20220612-184427.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 160
She did well holding out that long, no wonder she was worn out at the end of the clip. Didn't think a mainstream scene would go nearly that long. Now if only there was a full recording...

She did well holding out that long, no wonder she was worn out at the end of the clip. Didn't think a mainstream scene would go nearly that long. Now if only there was a full recording...

No kidding. If they'd release the DVD set with that full session available it would be awesome.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back