• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best STAR WARS movie

favorite star wars movie

• Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Episode 2: Attack Of The Clones

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Episode 3: Revenge Of The Sith

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Episode 4: A New Hope

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Episode 6: Return Of The Jedi

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters

ticklishfan

3rd Level Yellow Feather
hey guys just wondering which of the 6 star wars movies is your favorite, it's tough for me but i'm going to go with episode 3, then probably 4 and then 6

4 and 5 to me!

I´ve choosen 5 :)

they had Han Solo in great shape and that´s something these new films don´t have not even close to it! :p

Obi-Wan was great in 4, yoda has is appearence on 5...both shinning with experience and knowledge.

But I do like the Obi-Wan from 3 also! He seems more like a younger version of what we knew! But alas!!! No younger version of captain Solo!!! I think they failed to understand that Solo was allways the true hero of star wars.....Luke was just the example...the straight guy :p

The Star Wars Christmas Special. Wookies, Boba Fett, AND Bea Arthur?!? Oh, HELL yeah!

Episodes 4 & 5 , by far , are the superior films ... none of the others even come close.

i would agree with the preivous poster....numbers 4 and 5 are far superior.

i pick 4 as best.

The Sean Man said:
The Star Wars Christmas Special. Wookies, Boba Fett, AND Bea Arthur?!? Oh, HELL yeah!

LOL! I heard George Lucas is really embarassed about that, and he wants all the recorded footage of it destroyed. And if George Lucas is embarassed by it, it MUST be bad! :)

Episode 4 was good because the droids had a better role in the movie. It seemed as if they were the stars of the movie.

The first half of episode 5 was good. After that, Star Wars sucks. I know because I have all 6 movies on DVD!

I went Empire strikes back that was my fav, but what suprised was one vote for return of the Jedi which i though was the second best by far. All the new ones were missing something like he was trying to hard

TKLMAN said:
Episodes 4 & 5 , by far , are the superior films ... none of the others even come close.
it's funny you guys would say that. I thought empire strikes back was good, but out of all 6 movies it made the least amount of money, weird huh.

A Vote for Episode Two

Technically 'Empire Strikes Back' is easily the best film...but my favourite film now thats a different story...then my vote has to go to Episode 2. Shoot me down in flames if you like but personally I think it was visually spectacular, had some great set pieces, it contains the Yoda v.s Count Duku light-sabre battle (brilliant!), a great battle between the Jedi Knights and an army of Killer Battle droids, and Natalie Portman has never been more beautiful or sexy. You can keep Princess Leia in her Slave Girl gear from the Return of the Jedi....I'll have Natalie in her torn, tummy baring, figure hugging white space-suit. Hmmm...ticklesome !! :evilha:

Huh?

Ok its me again. Why hasn't my vote for Episode 2 been registered huh?. There is a blue square now but at the end it still says 0 and 0%. :disgust:

No Luck

Nope...still not doing it...it just says something like 'you have already voted on this poll'. But that was my first and only go and it hasn't registered properly...bummer dude!! :ignite:

Still perhaps it serves me right for committing the sacrilege of voting for my favourite instead of the 'real' greatest which as everyone knows is the 'Empire Strikes back' .

That sucks, Battlecat! I'm seeing what you've described also. E-mail the mods or start a thread in the Technical Discussion Forum if the problem isn't fixed soon. Good luck! Sometimes these polls are just plain screwy. :mad:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back