• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Worst Words A Footman Would Want To Hear

Storm_Cat

TMF Master
... just a little anecdote, and a question, about a conversation I recently had with a female friend ....

The (her) words were ... "my feet reek" ... !!

She was telling me about this condition she has (and as it turns out, another female friend has it as well) that causes her to sweat even when she's not exerting herself.

Now, I have to say that she is one of the most beautiful women I personally know. Tall, slender, long dark hair, very nice skin, the darkest eyes and an arse to die for ... and I have seen her feet and they are A+ as well.

I love the girl to death, but when she said those three words, well that put the flacid right back in me and all I could think was .... EEeeeeewwwwww....!!! (Of course I didn't SAY that! She's very sensitive.)

So does anyone have any ideas how she can cure this without the expensive surgery she wants. I'm thinking that maybe it could be an over-active thyroid, but I'm no MD.

wouldn't....."my feet are deformed" or "i lost my feet in a bizarre freak vacumming accident" be worse things to hear?

i'm just sayin !

Mine would be.."I dont like people touching my feet" I've heard that one to many times

luvgirlsfeet said:
Mine would be.."I dont like people touching my feet" I've heard that one to many times
Yes, THAT is the worst thing I could hear.
It's like saying, "Let's be friends".

the_Baron said:
"i lost my feet in a bizarre freak vacumming accident"

Your brain must be a fascinating place, Baron. :jester:

Storm_Cat said:
... just a little anecdote, and a question, about a conversation I recently had with a female friend ....

She was telling me about this condition she has (and as it turns out, another female friend has it as well) that causes her to sweat even when she's not exerting herself.

Now, I have to say that she is one of the most beautiful women I personally know. Tall, slender, long dark hair, very nice skin, the darkest eyes and an arse to die for ... and I have seen her feet and they are A+ as well.

I love the girl to death, but when she said those three words, well that put the flacid right back in me and all I could think was .... EEeeeeewwwwww....!!! (Of course I didn't SAY that! She's very sensitive.)

So does anyone have any ideas how she can cure this without the expensive surgery she wants. I'm thinking that maybe it could be an over-active thyroid, but I'm no MD.

Is it hyperhidrosis? I think that's caused by an overactive sympathetic nerve system. The doctor would have to deactivate it to some extent by either shutting off those nerves, or just interrupting the signal.
Or Botox the foots. I've heard that helps.

Storm_Cat said:

My girl has the same condition it sounds like from what your describing. She told me over the phone and online many times that she has this condition where she sweats alot all over. Mainly on her feet hands and armpits though is where she sweats alot the most. And at first i thought that was pretty different but now i don't care what she has.... I love her no matter what. No matter if she sweats alot.

just a thought from a foot snob....

(who tends to run overly hot...) Why not make clean up fun for you both, pre-play? Offer to wash her feet for her~we love that~it's fun, erotic and soothing, without being overly sexual... :wub:
XOXO

Storm_Cat said:

steph said:
(who tends to run overly hot...) Why not make clean up fun for you both, pre-play? Offer to wash her feet for her~we love that~it's fun, erotic and soothing, without being overly sexual... :wub:
XOXO

yeah, and be sure to scrub those soles with a brush to get them extra clean :firedevil

Sarusuke said:
Is it hyperhidrosis? I think that's caused by an overactive sympathetic nerve system. The doctor would have to deactivate it to some extent by either shutting off those nerves, or just interrupting the signal.
Or Botox the foots. I've heard that helps.

The de-activation is the expensive surgery she was talking about. She also mentioned the Botox, but isn't that stuff dangerous?

steph said:
XOXO

Thank you, Steph, and Butterfly Wings, but our relationship has not got to that level yet, and I doubt it ever will, as she is much younger than I. We are just friends, and I am happy with that. I watch her like a daughter, though, ... trying to keep the dogs away from her at the bar. She made one mistake with an abusive b/f and doesn't want to make another one, but her prob is she is just to nice and doesn't know how to say NO. Her folks "kept her in a box" until she was 19-20, but even so, she wound up pregnant at a young age. She is 22 now and has her son, has finally gotten out on her own, is having a hard time, but knows what she wants and is giving it her all. She's determined!

She trusts me, and I would never do anything to violate that.

Last edited:
Storm_Cat said:
The de-activation is the expensive surgery she was talking about. She also mentioned the Botox, but isn't that stuff dangerous?

It's insanely dangerous if used wrong (Botox, short for Botulin toxin, can also be a very potent biological weapon). However, when used for hyperhidrosis or other medical and cosmetic reasons, it only shuts down the target areas, is temporary, and safe.

Storm_Cat said:
Thank you, Steph, and Butterfly Wings.Her folks "kept her in a box" until she was 19-20, but even so, she wound up pregnant at a young age. She is 22 now and has her son, has finally gotten out on her own

Your welcome Storm_Cat.

I'm 21 (soon to be 22 on Wednesday) and my parents still have me in a ''box'' as you put it. I have not had very many life experiences i'm limited on so many things in life. And yet i still choose to stick with my parents for a little while more longer to help them out in life around the house/and with them retiring from thier jobs soon here.

And to many people may that seem really lame and like i'm some mommie and daddy's boy? yeah to many it might. But it's my choice to stick with my parents for alittle while longer until i'm ready to step my foot out the door in life and until i feel that thier ok and well off with things.

So my girl is very supportive of me and knows that i'm still living with my parents (and she is 18 btw) she will be 19 on July 9th. But she doesn't seem to mind at all she loves me just the same no matter what in life. So i really have to hand it to her for that.

Good luck with everything and with her Storm_Cat

LOL! opps sorry to take this foot thread to something OFF TOPIC rather quickly. :blush:

Sarusuke said:
It's insanely dangerous if used wrong (Botox, short for Botulin toxin, can also be a very potent biological weapon). However, when used for hyperhidrosis or other medical and cosmetic reasons, it only shuts down the target areas, is temporary, and safe.

I see that the key-word here is .... temporary ...!!

What that says to me is ... over prolonged use ... would indeed eventually become toxic ... !!

...hence, another solution needs to be discovered .. and more than likely that would come from the European community, and slow to be recognised/allowed by the US USDA/FDA/CfCD ... !! :(

Butterfly wings said:
Your welcome Storm_Cat.

I'm 21 (soon to be 22 on Wednesday) and my parents still have me in a ''box'' as you put it. I have not had very many life experiences i'm limited on so many things in life. And yet i still choose to stick with my parents for a little while more longer to help them out in life around the house/and with them retiring from thier jobs soon here.

And to many people may that seem really lame and like i'm some mommie and daddy's boy? yeah to many it might. But it's my choice to stick with my parents for alittle while longer until i'm ready to step my foot out the door in life and until i feel that thier ok and well off with things.

So my girl is very supportive of me and knows that i'm still living with my parents (and she is 18 btw) she will be 19 on July 9th. But she doesn't seem to mind at all she loves me just the same no matter what in life. So i really have to hand it to her for that.

Good luck with everything and with her Storm_Cat

LOL! opps sorry to take this foot thread to something OFF TOPIC rather quickly. :blush:

so then an early Happy Birthday is in order for you B-W ... !! :)

some ideas

There are some less expensive, low tech ideas you could try first.

A company called Maine Coast herbals (maineherbs.com) has a few soaps that are specifcially designed to disinfect and fight odor. They work for many people.

If you have access to a good holistic practitioner, there are things they can try to fight the problem internally (from fighting infection within the body to helping your friend detoxify her system).

Those are a couple of suggestions that came to mind.

I used to have that problem with my feet. For me, it turned out to be a simple allergy to nylon. I still avoid nylon in socks and don't wear stockings at all. The only time in the last 10 years that I've had stockings on was for my wedding. They came off the second we got out of church. I also avoid closed shoes as much as possible, going barefoot or wearing my Birks until it's simply too cold and/or there's snow on the ground. Regular pumicing also seems to help, since the dead skin would act to hold things in and compound the problem.

I'm not sure if any of this will help your friend. But, it's worth a shot.

Ann

I "googled" hyperhidrosis, and this is the first of many sites that came up. It's an article by an MD which explains the condition and has a list of treatments, starting with antiperspirants. Surgery seems to be a last resort, so it shouldn't be done unless nothing else works on your friend, Storm_Cat. Good luck. :)

HYPERHIDROSIS (excessive sweating)

worst for me

"My feet arent ticklish at all, never have been" That phrase is a sad one to hear:(

to hear--hey my feet are dirty-stop--they stink!

how many of us haveheard those TURN OFF words! When i started as a serious tickler in senior high and college i heard it LOTS. I dont know if for some women it is a defense mechanism or what but over the years ive heard the following: "dont take my shoes off, i dont want to have to smell my own feet;" "hey im serious--i told you my feet stink--this is sooo gross;" "you going to tickle my feet? It will be a lot worse torture for you--ive been in these shoes all day?"; "is there something wrong with you--i told you my feet stink REALLY bad"; "go ahead if you want to but im telling you my feet smell REALLY bad--im just telling you the truth;" "yuk--we are going to have to break a window to let fresh air in if you do this;" "if you are going to tickle my feet you better break out the clorox to wash your hands and fingers and wear a surgical mask;" "my feet really sweat bad and these shoes absorb that--be forewarned that there will be an offensive odor;" "how come you aren't interested in something else--my feet/anyone's feet are ugly and smelly;" "just know ive warned you if you smell rotten cheese;" "feet and toes are ugly--i cant stand looking at my own or anyone elses for that matter--why do some women for heaven's sake polish their toenails?;" "my room mates would make me put my shoes outside on the porch--that is how bad they get--why in heaven's name would you want to do that?"; etc etc etc. Fortunately the older i got the prettier the women were i heard less and less of that talk and finally started to hear "my feet are horribly ticklish and that makes me passionate;" "that is TRUE torture for me-i'll laugh myself half to death;" "I need a good laugh;" 'i LOVE having my feet played with;" " i REALLY take care and work on my feet using 'pretty feet' and other creams and lotions and pumis stone to keep them soft and pretty smelling;" "it is PURE torture for me--i'll die laughing but what a way to go!" "i wear red or pink toenail polish and ankle bracelets year round hoping to attract foot men and foot ticklers." But yuk--those early comments are hard to hear/take.

Tickler Bart said:
Yes, THAT is the worst thing I could hear.
It's like saying, "Let's be friends".

I concur. Like when I'm playfully offering the foot massage and she busts that one out! Ugh its horrible!

ohhhhhhhhh...

CaptainQuantum said:
yeah, and be sure to scrub those soles with a brush to get them extra clean :firedevil

You are EVIL for this Captain~that's one of the worst! :happyfloa

And amk mentioned anti-perspirants. There's a pretty good OTC one called Certain-Dri. It's colorless, odorless and tasteless. Can be a little harsh on sensitive underarms tho so use it as directed and SPARINGLY!
XOXO

another post

The stinky emissions are likely the symptom of a larger problem. Surgery would be a last resort, and there are other treatments to explore (internally and externally).

On the topical side, there are good anti-bacterial foot soaks available, and the company I mentioned previously makes at least one foot soap I'd strognly recommend.

Maine Coast Herbals

That same company has a broad range of products that may help your friend.

I'd also encourage you to find a good holistic practitioner who can coach you regarding products that can be taken internally. If this problem is address from both sides, there's a good chance it will improve or clear up entirely.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back