• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Ticklkitten

USATKLR

1st Level Green Feather
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY , HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY. HAPPY BIRHTDAY KITTEN !!!!!!! :bouncybou :bouncybou

I have not been here in a while, and i am here to wish MY BABY SISTER A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! Since her birthday is ( unfortunately ) on Thanksgiving this year, And early wish is the best wish.

Kitten, You are the best baby sister a big brother can ask for. You were always there for me through all my times, and i am always there for all your tough times too. Its a shame that me, our sister and brother for the west coast ( You know ...OUR SCHMOOPIES :smilelove ) and our new baby brother ( AND YES, YOU KNOW I LOVE HIM TOO... :smilelove :smilelove ) couldnt be there to celebrate in person, But you know big bro always makes your days, very happy ones.

Hope you like you presents when you get them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTEN, AND MANY MORE, AND I PROMISE NEXT YEAR, WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOR YOU BIRTHDAY, AND MAKE IT THE BEST ONE YOU EVER HAD.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTEN!!! love ya sweetie. wish we could meet someday. so happy for you

isabeau :wub:

Happy Birthday ticklkitten, hope to get tickled alot and of course do alot of tickling in return I would love to tickle you sometime :smilestar

I hope you have a wonderful birthday AND Thanksgiving holiday tomorrow, sweetie! :cuddle:

Mimi ;)

Have a wonderful Birthday, Kitten :D I wish I could help give you birthday tickles! :tickle: :angel:

Happy Birthday, Ticklkitten! Have a great one, and may all your wishes come true. :) And I didn't know you're her big brother, USATKLR! I guess the love of tickling runs in some families. :D

Happy%20Birthday.jpg

Kitten-4.jpg

I love ya lots, baby! Have a great Birthday and Thanksgiving, Kitten!

amk714 said:
Happy Birthday, Ticklkitten! Have a great one, and may all your wishes come true. :) And I didn't know you're her big brother, USATKLR! I guess the love of tickling runs in some families. :D

not flesh and blood sister amk but i also have a big brother who isnt flesh and blood.

isabeau

Happy Birthday sis!!! I hope that you have a wonderful birthday and holiday. I love ya lots sis!

Now its my turn to wish you a happy birthday. I am sorry you couldnt make it here as planned. Now what am I going to do with the carrot cake that was ordered? lol Anyway hon, I luv ya and wish you all the best. :twohugs:

Happy, Happy Birthday Kitten. I hope this is the best one yet and every one after is better than the last. Many many more.

USATKLR, it's great to see you. Haven't seen you around in a while,

Happy Birthday, KittyKat! I hope you have a wonderful combination holiday! Maybe you caould start a new trend...presents on Thanksgiving! No wait....that's just what Corporate America needs...

Anyhoooo....I hope your day brings you everything you hope for. :triangle:

isabeau said:
not flesh and blood sister amk but i also have a big brother who isnt flesh and blood.

Thanks for the correction, Isabeau. My bad. :p

But my Happy Birthday wish to Ticklkitten still stands. :D

Right, not flesh and blood, but we are 2 of six in OUR little family.

Glad you loved you gifts sis, :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Happy Birthday Ticklekitten! Hope you get a lot of birthday tickles!

Hope it's a good one sweetie.

:D

Hello Kitten,
Well in less than an hour you will be 27. We hope you enjoy your birthday and know that Sadira and I love you very much despite what some people think about us. We love you very much. We would do almost anything for you and that is how much you mean to us. I am pretty sure Sadira will add her best wishes to you as well. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTEN!!!

Now it is after midnight here, so Happy Birthday, kitten, on your actual birthday. I hope you have a fantastic birthday, and a wonderful holiday!

Mitch

May I wish you a very Happy Birthday Kitten...

And may say what a special person you are to me and how happy you make me by being here. For your present I would love to take my story about you, put in a male tickler (me) and recreate it for you in person. :tickle: :feets: :feets: :feets: :feets: :feets: :tickle: :feets: :feets: :feets: :feets: :feets: :tickle: :evilha: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Happy Birthday, Kitten :cat: I truly hope this is the best year yet for you. May you be blessed beyond belief and beyond measure. :redheart: Love ya..... :twohugs:

Happy Birthday, kitten, from me and lite. We hope your day is (was) wonderful, with lots of laughter (WHATEVER the inducer :devil2: ). WE hope to see you next year at NEST.

R

:devil:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back