• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

German Band "Wonderwall"

The_New_One

TMF Master
Success!
(fusskitzler) Ok. Wer von euch (Wonderwall, natürlich) ist denn kitzelig und wenn ja, wo?

(WonderwallAtGIGA) eLa überall und ganz doll! Jule an den Knien un im Nacken, und Kati am Bauch und an den Füssen

That means something like

(fusskitzler) Ok. Who of you (Wonderwall of course) is ticklish and if so, where?

(WonderwallAtGIGA) ela Extremely and everywhere. Jule on her knees and her neck and kati on her belly and her feet.

Yeah, I love GIGA. Same show, from wich this NBC Clip is from. By the way...the woman, wich was tickled in that clip, has left GIGA :(
A pity. Well, if you want to see Wonderwall, go to www.wonderwall.de

Yo! Those girls are really pretty!!! Thanks alot for the translation!
And a major welcome, New One!!!

Do I understand correctly that the one girl Ela answered for the other two or they all answered the question themselves?

Thanks again, New One!

Hey, no problem! The celebrities which are invited to the show are going to a person on a pc, which is writing into the chat, what the celebs are saying. First she wrote, what Ela said, then Jule and so on. I think they answered all for themselves.
And thanks for the nice welcome!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back