• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

julia parton

cek53

it is a sad day for the tickling word. julia parton has retired from all adult industry including tickling videos.she was my favorite in tckling vids. i think she is very beautiful. happy holidays to al inthis wonderful community,chuck.

Good detectve work, chuck. I liked her also. Did she say or do you know why?:)

I always loved seeing Julia tickled. My favorite was an FM clip where she is naked, seated legs apart with her bare feet in stocks, hands tied behind her back and has her feet tickled by Chase Brocco (not sure how to spell his name)for about 7 or 8 minutes. She is genuinely ticklish and has a laughter that explodes when her feet are first touched.

I believe she was pretty seroiusly injured in a car wreck in FL some time ago. Spent considerable time in the hospital recovering from surgery. That coupled with the fact that she's been around for a couple of decades probably helped her with the decision. I have also heard she is writing a book (progress unknown) about her life in the industry. Hopefully she will include her experiences in the tickling aspect of her career. I'm going to keep looking for it on amazon.com and other places for it's appearance. If it ever shows up I'm getting a copy just to help pay her back for bringing a little life to my fantasy world.

excuse my ignorance, but...

I remember the first scene described and one other. In another FMconcepts video, she has a person on either foot (Chase Brocco- you had the correct spelling- being one), and she is atop a bed with only her arms restrained. Has she been in any other tickling videos?

:) Damn, Tiberius; That sounds pretty bad for Julia. Car wrecks can be hard to recover from. Hope she is okay. What a beautiful woman.
And wonderfully ticklish on her feet. Maybe we should send her a get well email, but how???

yea hope she is doing OK. I remember her in FC 81 from FM concepts she is tickled until she gets the hiccups.

She was in many videos. She want by the names Julia Parton, June Bauer ( Bower? ) and Dianne Peerless to name a few. I remeber a few years ago she was going to retire to become a doctor or nurse, then she came back and did the FM videos... maybe she's made it through medical school and no longer needs the $$ from adult videos (ASIDE: So many people in the adult industry, or who retire from it, are either nurses or become nurses...Ashley Renee is supposedly taking Psych classes.....there's others..)

Julia used to be a stripper/Topples Dancer, too, and toured throughout the country. I wish I had gotten to see her dance. I was lucky enought to meet Summer Knight at a club.

Now, the other one I wonder about is Kiri Kelly. It's been about 8-10 years since she retired. Anyone know what's up with her?

Julia was in 2 of my all-time favorite videos.

The first was one of the original TK series from Harmony. She was called Sheena Loveland or some such. The plot was two feuding room-mates and Julia is tied and tickled wonderfully (her classic reactions) and does some nice tickling and verbal teasing herself).

The otehr was from the ST (Super Ticklish) series from FM. She did a video with Tara McNeil, who is a bit more mature than most of the models, but really fun to watch as she really seems to be enjoying giving and getting. This video has some cute interview/discussion segments as well.

I'm sure we all wish her well.

really

Thanx daryl and headtripper25 for the info. I never made the connection that that was her in TK4.

she is one of my favorites if not my most favorite...i think she used the name nina alexander also. i guess she had more names than a cat has lives. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back