• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Latina Celebrities

Nice! Wow! We need a very diligent, generous Spanish speaking brother (or sister) to do some comprehensive translatin'!

Oh wait! Aren't there like things online you can translate sentences? I'm going to go check

I translated this page. I do not know about most of these references and can't confirm them. It seems to me George was filling this database little by little. The ideas are a little erratic.

Nice list, but not enough info to back up that claims....

Thalia dijo en 1998 en una revista de Playboy tener muchas cosquillas en la parte interna del brazo y en el cuello

Thalia said in 1998 in Playboy Magazine that she was very ticklish on the inner part of her arm and on her neck.

Otra belleza mexicana PATY MANTEROLA
EN 1996 en TV NOTAS dijo ser super cosquillosa y no necesitan mucho para hacerla que se muera de risa !!! Me gustaria saber en donde tiene mas cosquillas esta hermosa chica.

Another Mexican beauty PATY MANTEROLA
In 1996 in the magazine TVNOTAS she said she was super ticklish and not much has necessary for her to laugh to death!!! I would love to k now where this beautiful girl is ticklish.

Luz Blanchet
En Octubre del 2002 en un programa de tv Azteca, A esta linda conductora, Paco lalas la agarraro de los brazos mientras Laura Luz y paco de la O le hacian cosquillas en las costillas y cintura , ES MUY COSQUILLOSA PORQUE HASTA PERDIO EL ALIENTO DE LA RISA !!!!!, tendra cosquillas en los Pies?? Como te envidio Paco de la O !!!

In October 2002 on a TV Azteca program, this pretty anchorwoman, was held by her arms by Paco lalas while Laura Luz and Paco de la O tickled her ribs and waist. SHE IS VERY TICKLISH BECAUSE SHE WA SLEFT BREATHLESS!!!!, are her feet ticklish??? How I envy Paco de la O!!!

Yadhira Carrrillo dice que su esposo le hace cosquillas para pasar buenos ratos

Yadhira Carrillo says her husband tickles her to have a good time.

Galilea Montijo le hicieron cosquillas en BIGBROTHER se ve que es muy cosquillosa de la cintura y costillas, Aparte de que tiene un caracter excelente, por algo gano BigBrother !!!! vip

Galilea Montijo was tickled on BIGBROTHER, se looks ticklish on the waist and ribs, and on top of that she seems like a nice person, for that reason she won Big Brother VIP!!!!

MELANI GRIFFIT es muy cosquillosa, chequen la pelicula....chica Linda

Melanie Griffith is very ticklish, watch the movie... pretty girl (I don't get it)

Alguien envieme una foto para ponerla aqui ...gracias

Someone send me a photo to put here.... thank you

Ana Lorena carballido hiso un reportaje de cosquillas en donde a ella le hacen cosquillas en los pies, es muy cosquillosa !!!

Ana Lorena Carballido gave a report about tickling where she gets tickled on her feet, she is very ticklish !!!

Alguien envieme una foto para ponerla aqui ...gracias

Someone send a photo to put here ....thankss

Fernanda de Pandora dijo ser muy cosquilluda de los pies pero que aparte de serlo....LE ENCANTAN

Fernanda from Pandora says she is very ticklish on her feet and in addition to that.... SHE LOVES BEING TICKLED

DAISY FUENTES

ES MUY COSQUILLOSA DE LOS PIES !!!!!!!!!

IS VERY TICKLISH ON HER FEET !!!!!!!!!

CATHERING ZETA JONES

DEFINITIVAMENTE ESTA CHICA ES MI FAVORITA !!!! ES SUPER COSQUILLOSA DE LOS PIES, SUFRE MUCHO CUANDO VA AL PEDICURE, SE MUERE DE RISA !!! APARTE DE QUE ESTA muy hermosa……

Definitely this girl is my favorite !!!! She is super ticklish on her feet, she suffers when she gets a pedicure, she laughs to death !!! On top of that she is very pretty......

SANDRA BULLOCK
ES MUY COSQUILLOSA DE LOS COSTADOS Y AXILAS

Is very ticklish on her ribs and underarms

JENNIFER LOPEZ
DICE SER COSQUILLOSA DEL ESTOMAGO, CINTURA Y COSTILLAS

Says she is ticklish on her stomache, waist and ribs.

CATHERING HCKLAND
EN UN CHAT ELLA ADMITIO TENER MUCHAS COSQUILLAS EN LAS COSTILLAS

In a chat she admitted having very ticklish ribs.

CINDI MARGOLIS
ES NATIVA DE CALIFORNIA, SUPERMODELO REYNA DE INTERNET EL EL VERANO 1995 (ES MUY COSQUILLOSA DE LOS PIES, DEL OMBLIGO Y DE CASI TODAS PARTES…DICE

Is native of California, super model queen of internet summer of 1995 (she is very ticklish on her feet, belly button and almost everywhere... she says

DAHLIA SALEM
TENGO COSQUILLAS EN EL ESTOMAGO, EN LAS AXILAS Y EN LOS PIES !!! ME MATAS

I'm ticklish on the stomache, underarms and feet !!! It kills me

ELLY PACKARD
SOY TREMENDAMENTE COSQUILLOSA DE LOS PIES, ME PODRIA DAR UN ATAQUE RISA HYSTERICA SI ME LOS TOCAN !!!!

I am terrible ticklish on my feet, I could have a hystericall aughing attack if someone touched them !!!!

NEVE CAMPBELL
SOY MUY COSQUILLOSA DE MIS COSTADOS MAS EL DERECHO

I am very ticklish on my sides, more on the right

IDINA MENZEL
ES MUY COSQUILLOSA DE LAS AXILAS

Is very ticklish on her underarms

TAMMY SYTCH
ES COSQUILLOSA DE ABAJO DEL OMBLIGO, EN LAS PLANTAS DE LOS PIES, EN LOS DEDOS LAS MATAS DE RISA, Y EN LOS COSTADOS !!!

Is ticklish under her belly button, the soles of her feet, on her toes you kill her with laughter, and on the sides!!!

JOSIE BISSETT
ES MUY COSQUILLOSA DE LOS COSTADOS

Is very ticklish on her sides.

NICOLE KIDMAN
ES MUY COSQUILLOSA, MAS DE LOS COSTADOS, TAMBIEN TIENE EN LOS PIES, LE ENCANTA QUE LE HAGAN COSQUILLAS, DICE QUE EN VERDAD AMA ESO

Is very ticklish, especially on the sides, she's also ticklish on her feet, she loves to be tickled. She says she loves that.

MEREDIH BROOKS
DICE QUE DEFINITIVAMENTE UNA DE LAS COSAS FAVORITAS QUE HAY EN LA VIDA ES QUE ALGUIEN LE HAGA COSQUILLAS EN SUS PIES ANTES DE DORMIR, LE ENCANTAN, AUNQUE NO ES MUY COSQUILLOSA, SOLO LE GUSTA QUE LE HAGAN POR HORAS !!!!

Says that one of the things she likes most is tickling on her feet before going to sleep, she loves it although she is not very ticklish, she loves to be tickled for hours!!!!!!

MOIRA KELLY ES DIFICIL QUE ME HAGAN COSQUILLAS EN LOS PIES PORQUE SOY MUY COSQUILLOSA AUNQUE ADORO !!! LOS MASAJES EN EL PIE

It is difficult that I get my feet tickled because I am very ticklish. Still I love foot massages.

DENISE RICHARD

ES MUY COSQUILLOSA DE LA CINTURA, COSTILLAS AXILAS !!!

Is very ticklish on the waist, ribs and underams !!!

PAMELA ANDERSON

LE HICIERON COSQUILLAS EN EL SHOW DE HOWARD STERN Y ADMITIO QUE ES MUY COSQUILLOSA DE LOS PIES

She was tickled on Howard Stern's Show and admitted that she is very ticklish on her feet

Aunque yo vi que no es tan cosquillosa en realidad !!!

However I saw that she is not that ticklish really !!!

sSe ve que es muy cosquillosa !!!!! EN UNO DE LOS PROGRAMAS, EN EL SKETCH DE LA "TORTILLERIA", INGRID CORONADO SE QUITO LOS ZAPATOS Y ANDABA DESCALZA, Y TOCO LA HORA DE ANUNCIAR UNA CREMA PARA EL MAL OLOR DE LOS PIES, E INGRID LEVANTO UN PIE Y PEDRO SOLA LE PUSO CON LOS DEDOS EN LA PLANTA DEL PIE, Y ESTA INGRID COMENZO A REIRSE, PERO PEDRO SOLA LE DETUVO EL PIES POR EL TOBILLO, E INGRID SEGUIA RIENDOSE, HASTA QUE LA SOLTO.
FUE UNA ESCENA MUY BONITA, ALGUIEN LA VIO

She looks very ticklish !!!! On one of the programs, during the sketch of the "Tortilleria", Ingrid Coronado took off her shoes and was barefoot, and it was time to announce a cream for foot odor, and Ingrid lifted a foot and Pedro Sola put this cream with his fingers on the sole of her foot, and Ingrid started laughing, but Pedro Sola held on to her foot by the ankle and Ingrid continued to laugh, until he let her go.
It was a beautiful scene, did someone se it?

Thanks for the translation, Yatsabel, and thanks for the link, Kmars. Pretty good info there. :D

yatsabel, thanks so much for taking the time to translate this!!! Really! And your opinion holds weight also! Not enough info to back up..........acknowledged and will keep that in mind as I peruse your hard work!!!

Thanks!!

George had one of the few Latin tickling sites available among the many sites that existed before the forums (TMF & TickleTheater) became more popular.

I don't know if he posts around here. Maybe he has more information on the Latin celebrities he mentions. Clips would be very, very great.

I love women's laughter bushes!

Before I saw that another member already translated it, I copied the address and let Google translate it. Now I know that:

IN 1996 in TV NOTES (PATY MANTEROLA) claimed to be super ticklish and they do not need much to do the one that dies of laughter! Gustaria to know to me in where this beautiful girl has but tickle.

In October of the 2002 in a program of Aztec TV, To this pretty conductor, Alpaca lalas agarraro of the arms while Laura Light and alpaca of Or hacian tickle in the ribs and waist to him, IS VERY TICKLISH BECAUSE UNTIL PERDIO the BREATH OF the LAUGHTER!!!!!, tendra tickle in the Feet? As I envy Alpaca to you of Or!

SANDRA BULLOCK IS VERY TICKLISH OF The FLANKS And ARMPITS

DAHLIA SALEM: I HAVE TICKLE IN The ESTOMAGO, The ARMPITS And The FEET! YOU KILL TO ME

TAMMY SYTCH IS TICKLISH OF Under the NAVEL, IN The PLANTS OF The FEET, The FINGERS The LAUGHTER BUSHES, And IN The FLANKS!

http://translate.google.com/transla...rmedia.com/georgetk/usacel.htm&hl=en&lr=&sa=G

Too bad Tammy (Sunny in the WWF back in the day) let herself go so much. But even so, I'd still like to tickle her
censored.gif
ing LAUGHTER BUSHES!

Nice - nice - oh so nice - thankyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back