• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

regretting not tickling someone you had a chance to

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
Was there a time in your life when you had a chance to or really wanted to tickle someone and you didn't and you really regretted it?

Mine was my Aunt. One time during the holdays she wore green slacks and beige stockings. She laid on the couch talking on the phone and her stockinged feet were on the opposite armrest. She was flexing her toes and wrinkling her soles. I started quickly to go up and lock her ankles and tickle her gorgeous feet. Well as I walked up to her I saw my parents in the other room. They wouldn't of seen me but they would of heard her laughing. My mother at that time knew of my tickling fetish and I didn't want her to embarress me in front of my family. :(

A missed opportunity. Better than risking personal humiliation though.
Me? Yes actually. I remember now. There was this fine, fine, fine girl in Jr. High. She was sort of a bad girl but, in a nice way. Ya see she was cool and my heart would just melt in her presence. Anyway, some kid on our bus -we were few as we were attending an op ed school- started making scratching'n mixing sounds as he brushes his palms over her knees -jeans with warn knee holes. She grabbed her knees and started laughing so a few other dudes did it to and I was right there, damn it! Just a foot a way! I just didn't have the nerve but, I should've went for her feet! No, no, noooooo!! What a waste.... I think I'm gonna cry. :(

Hiryu said:
I think I'm gonna cry. :(

lol Hiryu! I feel your pain man, I can think of LOADS of situations I passed up cos I was too much of a puss. The one that hurts the most is a GORGEOUS girl with beautiful feet I once knew who either knew she had pretty feet, or knew I had a foot fetish (or probably both) would tease and tempt me with them and put them on my lap, even in my face and I was SUCH a DRIPPING WET PUSSY that I didn't have the bottle to touch them cos I thought I'd give my fetish away. It was when I realised, years later, that 1) I probably gave more away by my over-coyness, and 2) ALL I HAD TO DO WAS ADMIT IT AND SHE WOULD HAVE LET ME HAVE MY WAY that I decided I was never gonna keep it a secret again.

And osco, I concur: good call on your Aunt's feet man. That would have been cringingly awkward!

OMG I'm thinking about that now! If I could go back in time and see myself sitting there I would actually punch myself in the face! GRRRRRRRRR!!! So glad that old me is long dead.

Vamp said:
lol Hiryu! I feel your pain man, I can think of LOADS of situations I passed up cos I was too much of a puss. The one that hurts the most is a GORGEOUS girl with beautiful feet I once knew who either knew she had pretty feet, or knew I had a foot fetish (or probably both) would tease and tempt me with them and put them on my lap, even in my face and I was SUCH a DRIPPING WET PUSSY that I didn't have the bottle to touch them cos I thought I'd give my fetish away. It was when I realised, years later, that 1) I probably gave more away by my over-coyness, and 2) ALL I HAD TO DO WAS ADMIT IT AND SHE WOULD HAVE LET ME HAVE MY WAY that I decided I was never gonna keep it a secret again.

And osco, I concur: good call on your Aunt's feet man. That would have been cringingly awkward!

Yes it may have been a good call, but it seemed every opprotunity to tickle her feet was always interupted. You see when I was about 10,and in my adolesence, my mother threw away some old REDBOOK mags. Well there was an add for pantyhose and on this particular page was a huge blowup of a sheer, sandlefoot, suntan stocking. I took the mag. and wrote little plots and plans about how I was going to tickle my Aunts feet on that picture. I titled it," TICKLING MY AUNT SHARON'S FEET. Well oneday the mag, was gone,. My mother never admitted to me if she read it, but I have a strange feeling she may have warned my Aunt. That is the main reason I was terrified to tickle her feet. Funny thing is that my mother, father, and my Aunt Sharon all tickled my feet, but if I tickled her I was a pervert. I still wish though I would have taken that chance and stop second guessing myself. :sadcry:

Dang that's pretty harsh.

I can't think of anything specific, but I do wish I'd taken more advantage of childish innocence. I don't think I used that to my advantage enough, when I could have. I also do wish I'd tickled my ex-girlfriends more often.

osco89 said:
I took the mag. and wrote little plots and plans about how I was going to tickle my Aunts feet on that picture. I titled it," TICKLING MY AUNT SHARON'S FEET. Well oneday the mag, was gone,. My mother never admitted to me if she read it, but I have a strange feeling she may have warned my Aunt.

That is hilarious! I have posted before of a time when something extremely similar happened to me. In the ninth grade, there was an incredibly cute girl who sat behind me in World History class. She <b>always</b> wore nylons, and would slide her feet in and out of her shoes all through class. I would fantasize about her getting her feet locked in my chair as she stretched out her legs. I would then proceed to tickle her silly during class. Of course, this never happened.

One day during that school year, I was writing a report for a class, back in the days of typewriters (probably 81-82). At some point, I got bored and proceeded to write about "applying the coochy coo treatement" to her feet in nylons and slides (now known as mules). I wrote everything I could think of, in exact detail. Of course, like all absent minded 15 years olds, I then forgot about it in the typewriter. When I went back to get it...dramatic music...duhm, duhm, duhm...it was gone!!! Instantly, I knew what had happened. When I went to bed later that evening, the letter was on my nightstand with a handwritten note from my mom that said only "some letter". I almost died.

Regards,

TK

no!

i recently didnt tickle three ladies from right here on the TMF, simply because i didnt feel something special for them.

always look ahead....

tickleking said:
That is hilarious! I have posted before of a time when something extremely similar happened to me. In the ninth grade, there was an incredibly cute girl who sat behind me in World History class. She <b>always</b> wore nylons, and would slide her feet in and out of her shoes all through class. I would fantasize about her getting her feet locked in my chair as she stretched out her legs. I would then proceed to tickle her silly during class. Of course, this never happened.

One day during that school year, I was writing a report for a class, back in the days of typewriters (probably 81-82). At some point, I got bored and proceeded to write about "applying the coochy coo treatement" to her feet in nylons and slides (now known as mules). I wrote everything I could think of, in exact detail. Of course, like all absent minded 15 years olds, I then forgot about it in the typewriter. When I went back to get it...dramatic music...duhm, duhm, duhm...it was gone!!! Instantly, I knew what had happened. When I went to bed later that evening, the letter was on my nightstand with a handwritten note from my mom that said only "some letter". I almost died.

Regards,

TK

Tell me about it. It wasn't my Aunt but I did receive a note from my mom about tickling girls feet. Seemed that some of the neighborhood girls were telling my mom about it. The note just said: stop tickling the girls feet or I will tell your father and you don't want that. The price I oaid for tickling HA HA HA :idunno:

Such HYPOCRISY!! If I were you, I would grab a video camera, head over to the ants house and tickle her feet for 3 hours while taping the whole thing then send the tape to my parents with a "Merry Christmas!"

Hiryu said:
Such HYPOCRISY!! If I were you, I would grab a video camera, head over to the ants house and tickle her feet for 3 hours while taping the whole thing then send the tape to my parents with a "Merry Christmas!"

I'd love to, except my mother had a massive stroke and is in a wheel chair, my so called father and I haven't talked in 15 years. My Aunt is 58 years old and moved away. That's why I say it was my fault and I truly regret not tickling her feet. I don't stay up at nights thinking of this. I just wish when I was young I would of had the courage I have now to have TICKLED HER FEET. I have tickled plenty of ladie's feet,the 30years since it happened. I just wished for that one, that's all. :santasmil Merry Christmas!

Sorry to hear that about your mom and dad. That's beat up, man. My parents are similar. My mom thinks it's weird but, she's a prude anyway and my dad ran off when I was a little tyke. Life is rough but, we do what we can with what we have, right?

Hiryu said:
Sorry to hear that about your mom and dad. That's beat up, man. My parents are similar. My mom thinks it's weird but, she's a prude anyway and my dad ran off when I was a little tyke. Life is rough but, we do what we can with what we have, right?

Absolutely!!! ;)

The sins we regret most in old age are the sins we haven't committed... ;)

Various teachers in stocking feet, sometimes at my request. Like Osco89, though, it could have been embarrassing.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I had opportunities in grade school, but I was very much a nerd outcast, so I didn't dare do anything that would attract attention to me. Plus I was very timid growing up to begin with.

A few times stick out in my mind. One was in 8th grade on a field trip. On the way to wherever we were going, this blonde who I had the MAJOR hots for named Alaine was sitting right in back of me on the school bus. Well she tried to kick this boy who was across from her who was a real clown, and he caught her foot, pulled off her shoe and tickled her foot. She was in absolute hysterics! All this was going on in back of me, and I just was able to tell from the sounds what was happening. I didn't even look back to watch cause everyone knew I had the hots for this girl and I was seen as a huge dork as I said.

Then coming back on the same school bus, same trip, the hot blonde Alaine had her girlfriend's bare feet on her lap. And one of the hot blonde's other girlfriends said "tickle her feet"!!! So she did!! Her girlfriend Jenny just lay there on the seat laughing, not saying stop or anything, just laughing for maybe a minute till she fell off the seat.

Also in 8th grade, this girl Shelly who I had a mad crush on was always getting tickled by other boys in the class. Annoyed the hell out of her as she was hella ticklish. So I could've just joined in and no one would've thought anything of it, except like I said I was a major outcast and didn't dare. Although maybe 4 years earlier before I was such an outcast, there was one day when I did chase her around the playground the entire recess tickling her. Even pulled off one of her gym shoes and tickled her foot at least once that day. She didn't seem to mind it too much then.

There was another girl in I think 5th grade named Melissa. Wanted to tickle her feet BAD. Well, all the girls Ive mentioned I wanted to tickle BAD lol. One of Melissa's girlfriends was getting teased by the boys at recess and they pulled off one of her tennis shoes and were running around the playground with it. So Melissa tries to get it back, and they pull of one of HER tennis shoes and run around with it. As she sat there on the ground with one shoe off, I wanted so bad to go over and grab her foot and start tickling, but I know when she got up she would've beaten the crap out of me lol.

I did however steal one of her gym shoes out of her locker when I said I was going to use the washroom. Stuck it in my book bag and took it home. They searched everyone's locker, but it was the next day when I had already took it home :D

But the ultimate was my freshman year in high school, Algebra class. This HOT sophomore named Nina was sitting right next to me and almost every day would take her sneakers off and put one sock-clad foot up on her desk. Talk about asking for it!! If it was today I would've tickled her foot every chance I got until she stopped putting her foot up. But I was too chicken. No one ever did tickle her foot as far as I saw. But her friend in back of her did get her under her arm when she leaned her elbow on her desk. Then she put her elbow right back on her desk and she got her armpit again!

Later that semester, in that same class, there was this senior named Andrea sitting right in back of me who would always put her feet on my chair. And sometimes put her foot partially through the hole we all had in the back of our chairs, so her shoe was pressing right up against my ass, which I dont think she realized. I never said anything :D One day, when I was feeling bolder, I reached down and started brushing my fingers over the top of her foot, and did it for the whole class. At the end of the class I could hear her telling the girl in back of her what I was doing and what a perv I was, but I didn't care lol

Wow, this post brought back memories, although I already think of those missed opportunities every now & then. So it didnt so much bring back memories as give me a chance to tell about them. :jester:

Yes!!

:disgust:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!

A great female friend growing up with, she was always barefooted, loved me to play with them, but my tickling fetish hadn't really developed outright at that time. She now that I reflect back on those years she wanted her feet tickled so bad. I did so playfully but not the real "tie her up and tickle her".

We were good friends but over the years I have lost touch with her. But privately I still search for her and WILL oneday find her, and she'll hopefully allow me to make up for 20 plus years of missed tickles :D

witchtickler :firedevil

I remember a girl that was part of a haunted house I went to years ago. She was a victim on an operating table, screaming for help. I noticed her bare feet sticking out from under the sheet that covered her and wanted to give her something to scream about, but I was afaid I'd get kicked out. :(

Sorry for responding long after the last one, but I recall, a few Christmases ago, during a church service, this one girl (about a year younger than me or so, extremely attractive!) was standing right in front of me and her beautiful barefoot sole was up on the seat! I so wanted to give it a little tickle but we were up front where everyone would see. And I know for a fact that she's uber ticklish too!! Not a day goes by that I don't hate myself for missing the opportunity.

Yes,
Several actually:

1. My ex-girlfriends aunt. She was about 41 or 42 at the time compared to our 25-27. Very shapely, very beautiful and gorgeous shapely soft looking feet with nice round heels and a wing shaped forefoot with toes that descend in perfect measure from the big toe to the pinky. GAWD this woman had feet that surpased all of my girlfriends--including her neice, lol. Nevertheless, we're at my ex's cousin's birthday party and her aunt comes to the party in the basement wearing strappy high heeled sandals. My ex just had surgery on her feet to correct a congenital problem with her two pinky toes. She looks at her aunt and says "my feet hurt just looking at you wear those" so her aunt obliging her plight takes off the sandals and sits down in a love seat crossways so that her head is on one arm and her legs are dangling over the other with these beautiful feet just begging to be scratched. I probably could've accidentally bumped into them and then apologetically massaged(and tickled) them :ignite: . But I didn't want to send my ex into a jealous rage. It did not help that aunt kept commenting on how handsome she thought I was the whole time we were there. If I didn't know any better I would've thought that this 40 something happily married woman was flirting with her neice's boyfriend.

2. Another friend whom I briefly dated told me about a computer problem she had so I go over to her house to check it out. She lived with her mother but was not home on this particular occassion. I arrive to find her mother there in lounging garb. She directs me to her bedroom where the computer is drops down on her bed face down on her stomach and the house shoes come off to reveal the loftiest prettiest feet I'd seen at that time. As I knelt down to look at the computer I turned to see these tempting feet about 2.5 feet (within arms reach). I mean I could've accidentally stretched and got away with a brief tickle(coward that I am) :ignite:

3. Then there was an older woman who was attempting to help me obtain a grant. She invites me over to her apartment where I find her and her two hot daughters all barefoot. I'm just like :eek: . She sits in a chair with another in front of her and those gorgeous peds wrinkling waving and pointing right at me. I must have been noticeably distracted because after a couple of minutes she looks at me like she just caught wind of something and went and put her house shoes on. :ignite:

4. Then like witchtickler, I also grew up with a girl who was slightly older than me who went barefoot all the time. It's only in my late teens that I begin to take advantage of her vulnerability and found out that she is profoundly ticklish. She seemed to not let this deter her from going barefoot either--sadly she moved away before I could try and completely corrupt--doh--I mean convert her :wub:

I personally will not tickle anyone who is not wearing nylons oh wait a minute I'm not ticking until my g/f gift arrives so I let every single oppertunity go away and the longer I go without the less likely to tickle when things change and the gift arrives

oh yes, I've been down this road...

My dad was married to another woman before he married my mother. That woman had 5 kids(jury's out on whether they're his or not) Anyway, one summer I met my half-brother Larry. Larry was one of the twins. He was very tall, handsome and funny. I loved him instantly. Something tells me he was also very ticklish. I was only 13 when I met him. Didn't feel as strongly about tickling as I now do(actually I did, I just didn't know it at the time. late bloomer's syndrome...) I never did tickle him the entire week he was here.

That was in the summer of 1990 or 91.

He died (we think he was murdered) in November of 1995.

I never got the chance again.

Let's just say I can really relate to that kenny Chesney song "A Lot of Things Different"

Heh, I remember seeing a thread just like this somewhere else, so I'll just post what I posted there.

There's only one time I can remember that I missed a good opportunity. It was when I was in high school, and there was this one girl I knew who sat at the table with me in science class (or was it anatamy). The thing is, we all just kinda sat down randomly at whichever chair was available, but she always had to sit in the same chair. Well, one day I decided to see what would happen if I took it. So she comes in, sees me in the chair, and tells me to get up. Of course, I wasn't just going to get up, so when I told her this, she reached down and tickled my ribs. Naturally, I got up after a few seconds. The thing is, I'm not the kind to take a tickle without "fighting back", but I was distracted at the time, and quickly forgot. Now I think back and kinda regret it, since I had kinda had a thing for her, but oh well.

Yeah, when i was 15, or 16 there was this girl i LOVED for the longest time and she was two years older than me and was'nt intrested in me but we were friends. One time i invited her and her sister to the beach with my cousin, the whole time i was trying to think of a way to tickle her, but on the way back i had my chance, she was lying down with her feet in my direction and i was going for it when my cousin was sitting across from us, and she knew about my fetish so i got embarrised and chicken'd out. I totally regret that!

Yes, this has happened to me, too. One time that comes to memory was when I was about 16.
As I mentioned on here before, when I was younger, I was also into foot smelling as well as tickling. I used to have this close friend, Adam, who had a really hot sister, Andrea, who was five years older than us. One night, with his parents out, we tried to coerce Andrea into letting me tickle and smell her feet for a "school project". She didn't buy it, and slammed the door.
The next day, with his parents home, Andrea blew the whistle on me to his parents, and was taunting me. For some reason, Adam's mother, Sheila, a very pretty woman then in her mid 40s, whom I had fantasized about foot tickling and attacking for years, was very understanding. She quipped that we were adolescents, and that curiousity about foot tickling and play was normal, and that basically, Andrea had overreacted. Essentially, Sheila invited me to play with her feet. At this time, his father was home, so I really didn't feel comfortable saying to Sheila, with her husband there:" Can I play with your feet" I am certain there must have been other times I was with Sheila and my friend alone in the house, without the father home, but for some reason, the opportunity to tickle or play with her feet just didn't come up. A few years later, we lost touch, and I haven't seen these people for years. Of all my missed opportunities through the years, this one particularly gnawed at me, seeing as I'd had tickling bandit, and other tickle, and foot worship, fantasies, about both Sheila, and Andrea, from virtually the time I met them. Alas, a missed opportunity!

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back