• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Hanukah!

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I wanted to wish all of our Jewish members a very Happy Hanukah! Surely there are some out there!

:grouphug:

Yes, we have multiple members of the forum who celebrate Hanukkah. A wonderful holiday to you all!

Mimi ;)

Happy Hanukkah to all those who celebrate it. :)

I happen to be Jewish so first things first, thank you one and all. I hope everyone on this board has a happy holiday season (whatever you celebrate).

Iam Jewish, as most who know me are aware, although not particularly religious. I want to wish a Happy Hanukah to all my Jewish friends who posted in this thread, and of course, a very Merry Christmas to all forum members who celebrate Christmas. Peace and Joy to all!

Mitch

*strums along to Adam Sandler's Hanukah Song* :D Happy Hanukah to all who celebrate :D

I am not Jewish, nor do I celebrate Hanukah, but I still find the story of it inspiring.

ticklejen said:
I wanted to wish all of our Jewish members a very Happy Hanukah! Surely there are some out there!:

In this the season of giving I wish ALL people of ALL relgions and races a truly Merry Christmas! And to all TMF'ers who have graced me with a PM I especially wish to say: Merry Christmas! And God bless all of us, each and everyone!

some1somewhere said:
I am not Jewish, nor do I celebrate Hanukah, but I still find the story of it inspiring.

same here i also love the story. and i would love to try latkes sometime. they sound delicious.

happy Hanukah!

isabeau

ticklejen said:
I wanted to wish all of our Jewish members a very Happy Hanukah! Surely there are some out there!

Thank you, Ticklejen! :D
May all members of the TMF who are celebrating a holiday this season have a joyous holiday. And a fine new year in 2006 as well. :grouphug:

Ticklejen:

Thanks so much. May the season of lights be an inspiration and a blessing for all.

Tiklusilly

I want to say that even though I respect Christmas and all, over the years it has had way too more publicity than Hanukah. Although over the past decade, it seems like Hanukah is getting more publicity. However, I still want to wish a Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate it! Hope everyone has a peaceful and joyus holiday what ever you celebrate!

:couch:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back