• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrities of Yesteryear

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
Just thought I'd drop this in... food for thought. One of my hobbies is to write famous people through the mail, get an autograph, possibly even get them to answer a question or two. Sometimes I get no reply, sometimes a fake signature, butsometimes I get something good! And, yes, on occasion, I ask "the question"!

Maureen O'Sullivan - she was Jane in the 1930s Tarzan. Althought she died recently, shw wa quite lovely in her heyday. I can't remeber what exactly I asked in my letter, but it boiled down to the brief tickling scene in Tarzan - was it real? I didn't recieve an answer, but I sent a long a B&W photo of these scene ( Tarzan running his fingers across her toes ) and she did sign the photo for me!

Jeannie Moreau - I asked her about the "reverse" ( female to male tickling ) scene in THE GREAT CATHRINE, but my letter was never answered.

Janet Leigh - She's cool! I asked her in a letter basically "how was the sawing a woman in half scene done" in her film HOUDINI? And.... were those her real feet being tickled? Well, she answered humorously that she could not go into the deatails of the trick, but, yes, those were fher feet really being tickled!

Florence Henderson- I think I just staright out asked in my letter- "are you ticklish?" ( She got tickled in one of the sawing a womanin half tricks during the t.v. show Night of 100 Stars back around 1981 or '82.) She wrote back saying she was indeed, truely, ticklish!

Anita Page- I'm a big Buster Keaton fan and noticed a really good looking woman in his 1st sound feature - and young enough to still be alive! after some searching on the internet, I come to find out that indeed, Anita Page was still alive and was one of the biggest silent stars of the late silent era, just after Joan Crawford. Well, I originally wrote to her to find out more about Buster and the silent film era in General, but then I caight Ms. Page in BROADWAY MELODY - the 1st sound musical. In it, she slowly unwrappes silk stocking from her legs, revealing nice feet- perfect for you-know-what! Well, that was it! I wrote to her again, asking sevreal questions,but also one like...... to get people to laugh on screen in the early days, I've read that the had to be tickled on the feet ofscreen (supposedly true in the film VARIETY GIRL). Did this actually happen and wouldn't it be distracting?.... well, Anita Page answered with something like "It certainly would have distracted me!"

So there you are - some of Hollywood's lovelies of yesteryear were also ticklish. Now, onto my next querry... Sophia Lauren!

Well done, Oddjob!

Wow, Florence Henderson was always one of my top fantasy ticklees. I often imagined having Mrs. Brady tied up, ripping off her high heels and tickling those pretty stockinged feet while she laughed wildly.

Sophia Loren was another one I fantasized about, especially after I saw a movie called "Arabesque" in which there's a closeup of her husband massaging her stockinged soles.

Janet Leigh's scene in "Houdini" was probably the first brush for a lot of us with tickling scenes. It's the first one I can remember seeing and I still recall how I was immediately transfixed, even at the age of six. I didn't understand yet what was going on, but there was no question that a spark was lit when I saw Tony Curtis reach down and tickle Janet's helpless feet.

Janet's feet got me sparking, too - and knowing that it was real...wow! And she is so cool to write to. A very pleasant woman.

How about Deanna Durbin? I think she is still alive. I asked Gloria Pall about Marilyn but she told me she didn't know if Marilyn was ticklish (and then said she thought everyone was ticklish). I believe Louise Rainier is still alive (as in "The Great Zigfeld" in which she has her barefoot tickled by William Powell).

But who I want to know about is Ava Gardener and Lana Turner!! And yes, Sophia Loren!!! She has a nice little tickling scene in "A Breath of Scandal"....just to hear her giggle and say "it's tickling" (or something close to that effect) is worth checking it out. Lana Turner in Cass Timberlane (thanks for turning me onto that one, Max!)is a great scene, too. I don't know if Ava Gardener was ever in a tickling scene......someone recently posted one about Marilyn in the Prince and the Showgirl. And Jeanne Moreau....I'm on a big Jeanne Moreau kick right now, I've been watching Chimes At Midnight, the Trial, The Immortal Story, and Diary of A Chambermaid recently. She's in the top....two!!! Anyone know if she was ever tickled onscreen?

That's a great quip from Anita Page! And Janet Leigh....that's great that you even asked her about it!!

Both Deanna Durbin ( man, was she cute! ) and Louis Rainer are still alive and living in France - with some time I could find addresses for them.. I have a signature of Ms. Rainer on a 3x5 card. All I need to do is matte it with a still from the tickling scene...

Hmm... This is an interesting post. As many of you have seen from recent posts, I also have e-mailed quite a few celebs. However, I concentrate on those that are not quite big enough yet---that is, those who can actually check their own e-mail instead of letters going through four publicists. I have posted results on (I think) 5 e-mails. But I have sent at least 25. I'll keep you all updated on future responses

Latin_Boy

I always wondered if Marilyn Monroe was ticklish. Anybody know??? She is probably the sexiest woman that ever lived and has perfect feet!!! :) It's a damn shame she died so young. That was a loss to the whole world!!! :(

Britt

I just got something in the mail from Sophia Loren. A beautiful, signed Saturday Evening Post I had sent, and my letter, returned, unanswered about the tickling....... how sad!

Last edited:
Celebrities of yesteryear...

Now, here's a thread I know something about! I'm a big classic/silent film fan....

I always wondered if someone was tickling Greta Garbo in her laughing scene in "Ninotchka". Melvyn Douglas falling out of his chair is not all that funny, IMO. Her laugh looks natural, but more like tickling, not laughing at something funny.

Re: Marilyn: about 15 years ago People magazine ran a story on her with some photos taken on location of her last movie The Misfits. She is lying on her stomach, barefoot and napping and there is a hand reaching over with finger outstretched to tickle. So, suffice it to say her feet were probably ticklish.

I am also pretty sure that my man Charlie Chaplin had a tickle fetish. He tickles feet in two of his movies-one from 1916 called "The Floorwalker", and also in his last starring role in 1957 "A King in New York". The tickling scene in the second film is kind of drawn out, but the actress/foot model has really ugly feet and legs IMO. Still he does give her a couple of nice tickles.

Another actor who has tickling in almost all his films is William Powell (best known for "The Thin Man" series"). Check out "The Great Zeigfield" for sure. I've seen a few others where he tickles women (one where a woman is standing on his face and giggling and he asks if his face is tickling her feet), but I don't know the names of the films.

Sorry for the long post!

KSticklegirl

What a great post! I will have to re-watch NINOTCHKA, now! I have the photo of Marilyn Monroe that you mentioned: a very nice shot. I used to have the William Powel; film you spoke of, with the woman stepping on him - I can't remeber the title but I'll look it up. She eventually tickles him on his sides in that film, too.... As far as rib tickling goes, there's a film called THE BUTHCER BOY..... had to be the early teens - it was Buster Keaton's first film appearence. Anyway, at one point Fatty Arbuckle tickles a girl on her sides. Despite it being the briefest rib tickle I've ever seen on film, it was probably also the first!

Oh, and Buster Keaton's last silent film, SPITE MARRIAGE,has a quick, but very nice foot tickling bit with his leading lady; watch closely and she actulally seems to point out where to tickle before he does it!

I remember that picture of Marilyn! I used to have it but it got thrown out during a purge (won't do THAT again!!).......

The name of the other William Powell movie is Love Crazy and later in the film the same girl tickles him (and talks about how she likes to tickle him......he reacts stoically).

Re: Celebrities of yesteryear...

ksticklegirl said:
Re: Marilyn: about 15 years ago People magazine ran a story on her with some photos taken on location of her last movie The Misfits. She is lying on her stomach, barefoot and napping and there is a hand reaching over with finger outstretched to tickle. So, suffice it to say her feet were probably ticklish.

Anybody know where I can download a copy of this pic??? It sounds real good :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back