• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bentley Twins--Question Posed

moriaritytk

TMF Poster
While looking for potential Playmates that the TIB may have tickled for his video, I happened upon a new site that was just put up by the Bentley twins--two blondes who are currently part of Hugh Hefner's stable. Their site said they will answer a question a week from visitors. So, what the heck, I asked which twin was more ticklish and where. I'll check in every week and see if they answer. I can see where they might. It's vaguely sexy without being obscene and it plays off the differences between the two twins.

I'll report back if they come across with the info.

a good idea

Brilliant! You pitted the two against each other. One of them is bound to cave and rat the other one out!

Well, that's just my logic anyway :) .

Good job, moriarity. Holmes would be proud of your strategy. For a long time I've had a fantasy scenario about ticklishness being the only way to tell two twins apart...Keep us informed.

ddd

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back