• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jane Fonda Ticklish Pedicure!

Thanks for the interesting blog entry. :D

I'll post the relevant text from it here in case the link expires:

Sunday, June 12, 2005

postcards from my vacation

things turned out better than expected.

the run down

manicure/pedicure: accomplished. lovely. and WHILE SITTING NEXT TO JANEf**kingFONDA. she has ticklish feet, just like me. we talked about it. barbarella and i had a moment at the nail salon. definitely an aberration from my life.

Posted by Natalie at 7:11 am

OH

MY

GAWD

Thanks!!!! That's fantastic!

When she was really young.......oh man, you'd be hard pressed to find a better looking girl, Jane Fonda in the early-mid 60's, wow. When she was married to Roger Vadim, wow. She was even blonde for a time! That's really great, thanks for posting!

nontkl said:
When she was really young.......oh man, you'd be hard pressed to find a better looking girl, Jane Fonda in the early-mid 60's, wow. When she was married to Roger Vadim, wow. She was even blonde for a time! That's really great, thanks for posting!

If only she looked like she was in the sixties. But hey, if makes those pictures and films much more fun to watch.

Oh my God - I've dreamt about that ever since I saw Barbarella in that sex machine and her boots came flying out the chute on the side - imagine the machine in that movie set up for tickling as well as forced orgasms - hell, now its time for that cold shower - aaah, kkkkkkold, aaaaah! Oh well! :shock:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back