• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE Melina success...sort of

CaptainQuantum

TMF Master
At a Melina fansite, there's a forum where you can ask Melina's brother questions about Melina, but it says so long as they're not "inappropriate". So I asked tonight: Hope this isn't too inappropriate, but...How ticklish is Melina, especially the bottoms of her feet? :D

A short while later, her brother answers: No thats not inappropriate ummm thats just weird!! jk hehe Yeah she is ticklish but usually I get socked so I dont tickle her that often hehe.

Well, its not as much info as I was hoping for, its better than nothing :wavingguy

Thanks for that, CQ. In case anyone wonders what Melina Perez of the WWE looks like, here you go. :D

That is awesome man! I applaud your bravery! You even said bottoms of your feet in the post. Truly awesome. Thanks!

You're welcome, Mils. I got them from the MousePad (a foot board/forum). :D

It was because of her wearing these fuzzy weird lookin boots. So they just randomly came off as she was doing the bra and panties stuff. Too bad she is always wearing huge tube socks. One time she was barefoot on a Smackdown though!

I dont like her because she is amazingly plastic. She has had so much surgery it is unbelievable. Everytime i look at her, i just see the image of her back when she was on Tough Enough. *shudders*

When I see WWE Melina come up on a tickling site, my entire nervous system rises to attention - oh my God would I love to tickle her feet - only Trish Stratus ranks ahead of her on my WWE tickle talent list - hehe! :devil2:

Paranoid said:
I dont like her because she is amazingly plastic. She has had so much surgery it is unbelievable. Everytime i look at her, i just see the image of her back when she was on Tough Enough. *shudders*

She looked fantastic back then. I wish she hadn't felt the need to get the work she's pretty obviously had, because the gal didn't need it. :(

Melina is my fav diva...work or no work. She looks gorgeous in my opinion. She has a very sexy look to her.
Well it's good you asked her that question, or her bro but mentioning "the bottoms of her feet" made it weirder. You got an answer but you might have had more luck if u just said "Melina has a nice smile...I was wondering is she ticklish and where?"

None of the WWE Divas really do anything for me as they just look "too plastic". Now Lita, before she went and "butched up", was very hot.

Melina does it for me...BIGTIME. I don't know why but I just have a thing for her and her look. I can't even imagine seeing her tied down in her underwear and tickle tortured mercilessly...but well it is fun to TRY to imagine, that's for sure. Merry xmas.

Anyone know the Melina site where her bro answered that she is ticklish?

I'm trying to find Melina's email to email her...not sure if that site works anymore. I also am trying Vanessa Minillo from her main website/myspace links to it.
Other then that the Trinity find was tremendous...need to find more divas to ask them "the question."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back