• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

B-Movie Scream Queen Linnea Quigley

CaptainQuantum

TMF Master
Originally posted in the "what B-Movie Scream Queen would you tickle" thread, I thought I'd repost it here:

Linnea answered that email I told you about. Here's what I asked her: Just wondering if you'd consider doing another shoot in LEG SHOW magazine. This time with some pics of you getting your feet tickled? Foot tickling is a big part of the whole leg/foot fetish thing, by the way. So Im not just writing you about my weird fetish. Its a lot of people's weird fetish :D.

Also, if you don't mind my asking, how ticklish are your feet, say on a scale of 1-10?

And this was her response I just got literally minutes ago: ID LOVE TO BEING IN FLORIDA HAS KINDA BEEN LIKE AWFUL NO KIND OF WORK REALLY IT DIDNT BECOME BIG LIKE I THOUGHT WELL ID SAY A SCALE OF 5 DEPENDING ON MY MOOD LOVE LINNEA TICKLE YOU AND YOU ?

The "tickle you and you" part I don't get, but hey, success! :D

For those of you who don't know what she looks like, here's a pic of the uber-yummy looking Linnea Quigley from her photo shoot in LEG SHOW back in '96. More pics from that shoot available at http://www.debased.com/content/celebrities/l/linnea-quigley-new.html

Although IMO the best pic of her was on the cover of that magazine, and I can't find that pic anywhere :mad:

maniactickler said:
Disappointing response. 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 is sad.

With the right technique, or the right instruments, I think any self-respecting foot tickler on the TMF could get some laughs out of her that would be a 10 on the tickle scale :D

I knew Linnea back in her late teens and twenties. She was more like a 9 then and I speak from experience. Here's a pic of her from those days.

Thats great sunrise! Was she a 9 on the ticklish scale on her feet only or everywhere? Any stories of tickling her you would care to share? :woot:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back